So I finally start and now I have shoulder issues. Do I press on? - AnabolicMinds.com

So I finally start and now I have shoulder issues. Do I press on?

1. New Member

Question So I finally start and now I have shoulder issues. Do I press on?

Want to ge this off my chest, sorry if it's long or it doesn't belong here but I want to hear what others would do in this situation.

History: I have never done a cycle, but always anticipated the day because I always knew I would after I felt I earned it. IMO being natural is such a misnomer. No one is truly all natural, what a vague and often miscontrued termit is. If you dont' mind the risks, the logic clearly implies anabolic steroids as the next step up, if you believe they twist your morals aside or not (well not you guys, but you know the type)

My only exposure to hormone tweaking sups is one 2 week stint on the original Phera-Plex. I couldn't run 4 weeks because of legal troubles.

I put alot of thought into it and decided to pop my cherry with 650mg of Test Ethanate EW for 10-12, maybe doing 750mgs if I felt froggy. Since I didn't want the sides of Dbol, but wanted a quick oral kick start to wait for the the test to kick in, I was going to go for PP again but wound up only finding the generic labz phera max version. I get all my supplies, AI's, Nolva, support sups, the whole nine. I did my homework at the best library on the net. Here for chrissake and Avant/MM and CEM. I can read these forums for days on end and have learned so much.

So I am psyched. My goals are to get over 200, sub 10% BF., and I KNOW that's shooting low, I grow fast when my diet and training are on point. Ecto/Meso mix and I am always accussed of juicing anyway. I am about 187 now, 5'10" with MAYBE 13% BF (I have a ****ty meter, but know my body, I have 4 of 6 ab raviolis which I use to gauge BF).

Anyway, I get about a week into it at 30mgs a day (a little higher than I want, but I believe it's a mix of the 2-ene and 3-ene and I wanted the same dosage as the original PP with the more effective isomer). I was overhead pressing 80lb DB's which is heavy for me but form was perfect. Finished the set on fire, but no sign of any injuries. The rest of the workout was normal.

I did slightly tweak my RC a few years back but it was near 100% soon after, but I felt it immediately then.

The next day my shoulder was painful, I knew it was my RC. I went to do chest yesterday and it was ok strength wise but I can FEEL the pressure that is not yet outright pain, but a sure sign IMHO. Its even a bit painful doing daily activities, but nothing that bad.

If you saw my other post I already stuck my first shot of Test E, but because of whatever it was, I probably only got about 300mgs in me.

I have everything I need pin wise to fix my problems and start up with 650mg.

Do I do it or and do RC exercises and wait a few weeks to do direct shoulder work?

Do it and get ART now?

Don't do it and break my heart and try tackle the slightly tweaked RC with everything I got and then run the juice?

Tell me to do it dammit Thanks...

2. New Member

sorry about that bud.. well as a massage therapist i'd say ice that shoulder, after a few days start doing some light stretching. Do not push it if it hurts, cause you'll end up even more f*cked up. Get your girl to massage it a little too. Also IGF might help you out with the healing too. As far as the cycle you're the one that has the answer. How bad is your shoulder pain? Do you think it will go away in a week of so?

hope that helped you out bud
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by animalXXX
    sorry about that bud.. well as a massage therapist i'd say ice that shoulder, after a few days start doing some light stretching. Do not push it if it hurts, cause you'll end up even more f*cked up. Get your girl to massage it a little too. Also IGF might help you out with the healing too. As far as the cycle you're the one that has the answer. How bad is your shoulder pain? Do you think it will go away in a week of so?

hope that helped you out bud
    Thanks for your reply.

The shoulder pain isn't really a pain so much as a pinching sensation (impingement I believe is what I have, I am still researching it). I do notice it throughout the day when opening doors with that arm and such, but it's nothing that would make me scream or anything.

I am not sure about it going away in a week or so, but maybe 2-3 weeks can be used for RC recovery and strenghting instead of mass building, I just want to be able to hit chest and the rest of my upper body. My shoulders are already unproportianate I could lose some delt mass without losing sleep over it, but I want the rest of me to grow.

And unfortunately there is no one to massage me, so I have to try and do it myself. Self improvement.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:39 PM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:54 AM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 10:48 PM
  4. so now i have sludge in my leg...
    By flava in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 01:56 PM