Tramadol

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Does tramadol inhibit muscle gains like NSAIs do. It works well for my pains and gives me lots of intense energy in the gym but curious if it interfers with muscle gains?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Tramadol is an analgesic (pain reliever) that acts in the same way that to opiates do(hydrocodone, codeine). However, it is not a controlled substance such as other opiates. It is commonly found in a 50 mg tablet under the name Ultram or under the name Ultracet, which has 37.5 mg of tramadol and 325 mg of tylenol. I have had personal experience with this product in the past for pain, and it works great. It is a great alternative to Vicodin or other opiates because it provides adequate relief of pain without the drowsiness/euphoria, which can be annoying in the gym. It also lasts longer than most opiates, approximately 6 hours or more. DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT WITH EPHEDRA, CLENBUTEROL, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT THAT CAUSES THE RELEASE OF NOREPINEPHRINE. Tramadol causes the release of norepinephrine and seritonin in the brain and other tissues within the body, and in combonation with other drugs that do the same, the side effects are very harsh and could potentially be harmful. The normal dose is 50 mg to 100 mg every 6 hours as needed for pain. If you are sensitve to hydrocodone or codeine, or get the "itches" like i do, start out with 50 mg and it should do the trick for your pain, if that is what you are using it for....

Not exactly what you asked for, but some helpful info.

papa G

Awards
I was prescribed tramadol and I can honestly say at the right dose the pain relief and euphoria CAN rival NARCOTIC painkillers. Just listen to motiv8er and don't mix it with ephedra, clen (probably amp) etc.

During my knee problems tramadol did me pretty well but just b/c it's not scheduled does not mean it don't have bad potential.
From my knowledge tram stimulates seratonin recepters so be careful. JMO

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
@ 200mg, you are high for hours.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mylo OTC Drug 6
angel77 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7
Supplements 11