Need advice from experience...

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I just finished homebrewing my Test Prop from Synovex-H. It is light yellow in color, kind of like a light urine color when you've had water to drink but your urine isn't quite clear yet. Is this the normal color it's supposed to be? I also homebrewed Tren Ace from Finaplix & it is much darker in color, amber looking. So am I good to start my research project?

anabolicandre

Awards
depending on the oil you use, but I made some for a friend and it was a light golden color.

Umm before you go injecting anything I'd wait to see if it crashes, meaning the hormone comes out of its suspension. When this happens the hormone usually crystalizes, and you dont want that happening in your muscle tissue. Most people wait about a week.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I used UK's S type kit. The oil was originally light colored.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
depending on the oil you use, but I made some for a friend and it was a light golden color.

Umm before you go injecting anything I'd wait to see if it crashes, meaning the hormone comes out of its suspension. When this happens the hormone usually crystalizes, and you dont want that happening in your muscle tissue. Most people wait about a week.
Wrong.. when it crashes it comes out of solution.. a homogenous solution is the goal, not a suspension..

X, Tren is darker because it oxidizes during the heating process when brewing... I've seen Tren almost coffee/amber color from this.. Light golden is the ticket for most end results of the other compounds....golden/nectar like... nectar-of-the-gods. ;) Grapeseed is nice because it has a slight green tinge to it, which I like..

congratulations... wait a day or two.. Prop shouldn't crash that easily, at normal concentrations.

anabolicandre

Awards
Hes right I meant solution, not suspension.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrong.. when it crashes it comes out of solution.. a homogenous solution is the goal, not a suspension..

X, Tren is darker because it oxidizes during the heating process when brewing... I've seen Tren almost coffee/amber color from this.. Light golden is the ticket for most end results of the other compounds....golden/nectar like... nectar-of-the-gods. ;) Grapeseed is nice because it has a slight green tinge to it, which I like..

congratulations... wait a day or two.. Prop shouldn't crash that easily, at normal concentrations.

The tren i have is the same color as my prop which both are a golden color. Maybe the oil they used?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Or they didn't heat... some don't heat during brewing..

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Or they didn't heat... some don't heat during brewing..
Yea, after I heated my Tren Ace to sterilize it, it got crazy dark. It kind of looks like a dark beer. Tucher maybe?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Tucherweizen? oh my god I love that beer.. I only drink it when I visit San Fran though.. as I never saw it anywhere else.... but it's light colored if my memory serves correctly. :)

beer hijack ended

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Tucherweizen? oh my god I love that beer.. I only drink it when I visit San Fran though.. as I never saw it anywhere else.... but it's light colored if my memory serves correctly. :)

beer hijack ended
If its the same beer, I believe there are 3 different darks. 1 is pretty light, then there is a mild, amberish colored 1, then a dark 1, about as dark as Guiness. Great beer.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I love dark beer.. I could imagine how much I would like the darker versions then.

I love beer even more now that I drink maybe 3 times a year.... absence makes the heart grow fonder.

on a similar note, congratulations on your brewing and initiation into the land of magic and wonderment. ;) lol

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I love dark beer.. I could imagine how much I would like the darker versions then.

I love beer even more now that I drink maybe 3 times a year.... absence makes the heart grow fonder.

on a similar note, congratulations on your brewing and initiation into the land of magic and wonderment. ;) lol
I must say it was awesome. I felt like I was in lab at my own house. My roomate was pretty astounded at my understanding of all the chemistry behind it. It was great. Definitely a great experience. Let's hope the cycle goes just as well.