Bold prop…

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I’ve read some reviews… most think it’s too harsh.

Has anyone actually used bold prop?

I have access to it at a good price and plan to run it in an upcoming cycle.

Has anyone had good results?

liftbiggetbig

Awards
im going to be pinning bold base as soon as my pins get here. i'll let ya know how it goes.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've heard too much negative stuff about it to want to try it, apparently you get really bad flu like symptoms, i can get boldenone cypionate though and i intend on trying that out, i don't see that causing any problems.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
beelze has used it in a blend with tren and test i BELIEVE .. he said it wasn't painful for him

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I still believe i read that he opted to drop it because of the sides, i could be wrong though. Most complain about feeling run down.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
..that doesn't sound like something that happens to beelze

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
correct, beelze is the only one I know that has been able to bear it. I have not been able to plan an activity-free weekend to try it prior to. Most people I know consider it poison... even at 50mg/ml.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I’ve read some reviews… most think it’s too harsh.

Has anyone actually used bold prop?

I have access to it at a good price and plan to run it in an upcoming cycle.

Has anyone had good results?
well at some point I am going to try the bold cyp but the prop forget it, just run a transdermal or make a cyclodextrin out of it. Something about it just causes too many problems to be worthwhile.

I am planing to try bold cyp and test iso in a 50/50 blend. I would like to run something like butylrate but I don't want to put up with the smell.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey I want to make that exact blend too... how weird. Please do tell me how it goes.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I could be mistaken, but i won't be using the stuff anytime soon.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
James, Ive seen you on another board before. bulk....com. Is this for the cycle you are planning? you should post it on here. sorry if i have a big mouth.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey James, from a good friend of mine searching and researching it, He does not suggest it, as the sides are quite enormous, and unbearable. I know the others stated there opinions, so I had to add my lil 2cc's to it. A question though why use the bold prop, as EQ is not all that slow acting per se?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would it, being prop, be more nasty? I know it would be faster acting but that doesnt change the propeties of the compound, just the ester attached correct? Could it be from very drastic highs in RBC count? I might be thinking to much into it and really dont know squat...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope skye can comment on why its a nasty compound, as was never an HG compound, but all I know is the experiences I have been told, and read. And if UBI, has some experience with it, and says its poison like I would take heed and proceed with caution...
With AAS IMO you can never think too much, as I would rather think to much than take too much. But then again with you PP you won't be taking any so knowledge is power...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
word to ya muthah! yeah this forum has really taught me an immense amount since before i came here. Truly great vets here. Im still a young grasshopper but im about to take the leap in the near future. just being patient and learning all i can. I used to be like "F, those big meatheads" now im like "yah Im A bigmeathead!" LMAO j/k but I think bodybuilding is great and this forum has alot of knowledge. I listen to anything UBI has to say, and also my guru Jayhawwk! haha peace

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
well at some point I am going to try the bold cyp but the prop forget it, just run a transdermal or make a cyclodextrin out of it. Something about it just causes too many problems to be worthwhile.

I am planing to try bold cyp and test iso in a 50/50 blend. I would like to run something like butylrate but I don't want to put up with the smell.
I agree, if I wanted to run a fast acting bold I would just run a base in a dermal mix. Works very well and no pain from the short ester.

For some reason people only run dermals or suggest them if someone doesn't want to pin. Why not mix them up. Just because you pin doens't mean you can't run a dermal. It's a great way to frontload and or run normally long estered hormones for a short period of time.

Dermal and pin is like peanut butter and jelly:D

Last edited:

Ichidan

Awards
I tried bold prop and it gave me serious flu-like symptoms, i had chills and felt horrible for 12 hours and had a whole lot of swelling and pain, it is normal with bold prop i found out later. I know some people have made it side effect free with ethly oleate, but you need to do a search for the recipe/

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree, if I wanted to run a fast acting bold I would just run a base in a dermal mix. Works very well and no pain from the short ester.

For some reason people only run dermals or suggest them if someone doesn't want to pin. Why not mix them up. Just because you pin doens't mean you can't run a dermal. They are great ways to frontload and or run normally long estered hormones for a short period of time.

Dermal and pin is like peanut butter and jelly:D
AS I said DERMALS are slept on!!!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I hope skye can comment on why its a nasty compound, as was never an HG compound, but all I know is the experiences I have been told, and read. And if UBI, has some experience with it, and says its poison like I would take heed and proceed with caution...
With anabolic steroids IMO you can never think too much, as I would rather think to much than take too much. But then again with you PP you won't be taking any so knowledge is power...
Well I wish I had a better answer but I don't, it probably is the combination of a couple of things. First the boldenolone itself is an irritant by nature, propionic acid (what you get after the ester is cleaved off) is used as a mold killer, and the molecule itself seams to be some kind of irritant. The combination seams to make the stuff unbearable.

There are some other possibilities as well; one being that this particular hormone ester combo can be metabolized with the ester still attached. These could be actually toxic.

Another possibility is that there are instances were the esters themselves can be processed in such a manner that end products are toxic, in this case there are some mechanisms that would render formic acid at the end of the process instead of the propionic. This isn't likely but if it was it would explain the range of reactions nicely as well the inconsistencies (formic acid is the same stuff you find in wasp stings, fire ant bites, extra.)

In short there are a lot of theories but no real hard info.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Why bother? Honestly, just make some boldenone cypionate for a shorter acting boldenone, ya it's not fast acting but atleast it's faster than EQ and you won't feel like ass.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A question though why use the bold prop, as EQ is not all that slow acting per se?
Because in a moment of supreme genius I bought a load of it… without researching… (stuck with this ****)

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
James, Ive seen you on another board before. bulk....com. Is this for the cycle you are planning? you should post it on here. sorry if i have a big mouth.
Yup.. I was going to use the prop as a kick start while I waited for the test and deca to get lively..

Seemed like a good idea until I found out the stuff is the kiss of death

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just run a transdermal or make a cyclodextrin out of it.
I will look into these options.. But I’m a glutton for punishment.. I may inject a bit and se what happens.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I will look into these options.. But I’m a glutton for punishment.. I may inject a bit and se what happens.
if you have the powder its easy to convert to a base and then a transderal. best of luck though

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Why bother? Honestly, just make some boldenone cypionate for a shorter acting boldenone, ya it's not fast acting but atleast it's faster than EQ and you won't feel like ass.
Forgive me for the ignorance,but how much faster is the cyp ester than the undec (EQ) ester? I plan on using some bold cyp her soon as well. Also the cyp just needs to be administered 2x week, correct?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me for the ignorance,but how much faster is the cyp ester than the undec (EQ) ester? I plan on using some bold cyp her soon as well. Also the cyp just needs to be administered 2x week, correct?
quite a bit, I am not sure what the half life would be but I am guessing 7 to 9 days depending on how you make it. EQ has about a 15 day half life so less then half maybe. then again you remember the saying about free advice?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
like glen and ubi said, boldprop was painless to me and i ran it the entire cycle with zero issues. but as glen pointed out, it was in a blend so that could have had something to do with it.

due to all the complaints of it being painful, it gave me a false sense of being that 'lucky' guy that doesn't have bad reactions to unique compounds or dosages. so, i tried a 500mg/ml testenan......it won.

beelze - 9
testenan500 - 1
boldprop - 0
glen - 10 (just cuz he's so damn sexy)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Well I wish I had a better answer but I don't, it probably is the combination of a couple of things. First the boldenolone itself is an irritant by nature, propionic acid (what you get after the ester is cleaved off) is used as a mold killer, and the molecule itself seams to be some kind of irritant. The combination seams to make the stuff unbearable.

There are some other possibilities as well; one being that this particular hormone ester combo can be metabolized with the ester still attached. These could be actually toxic.

Another possibility is that there are instances were the esters themselves can be processed in such a manner that end products are toxic, in this case there are some mechanisms that would render formic acid at the end of the process instead of the propionic. This isn't likely but if it was it would explain the range of reactions nicely as well the inconsistencies (formic acid is the same stuff you find in wasp stings, fire ant bites, extra.)

In short there are a lot of theories but no real hard info.
Skye-
Offhand do you know the recipe for OE and prop? I think that may be the smoothest way I've heard of injecting that stuff.

Thank-

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
is it possible for people to have an allergic reaction to the prop ester? I tried some of my buddies NPP and Test Phenyl prop, which is supposed to be less painful than standard prop....holy hell, I was in the lower depths of hell with both right and left outer quad pain!!!!:wtf:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Prop for most is painful, do not feel bad, what was the Ba concentration in the prop though?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
is it possible for people to have an allergic reaction to the prop ester? I tried some of my buddies NPP and Test Phenyl prop, which is supposed to be less painful than standard prop....holy hell, I was in the lower depths of hell with both right and left outer quad pain!!!!:wtf:
there is nothing painless about NPP

liftbiggetbig

Awards
i just got done pinning my bold base/prop mixture for the thirds time and nothing really bad pain wise. some soreness in the areas that have been pinned but nothing worse than soreness the next day after a workout

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did reg prop on my right glut, i know how you feel big time bro. I had a VERY hard time walking for about 3 days. SUCKED! Where you been btw buddy?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I did reg prop on my right glut, i know how you feel big time bro. I had a VERY hard time walking for about 3 days. SUCKED! Where you been btw buddy?
just started a new job. Job training has been a real ***** and the lady and I just moved into a new apartment, and will not have inet up till next week. I come back to AM and my avvy is gone...I was like :wtf:

Anyway, I was wondering if the NPP was not the culprit over the TPP anyway. At least I can drop the NPP in favor of Bold Cyp.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a problem with pain from Test Prop. And this is the first i've heard of guys actually tolerating Bold prop well. Maybe i'll pick up a little and try it out in the future, see how i react to it, i don't like how long acting EQ is.

liftbiggetbig

Awards
I've never had a problem with pain from Test Prop. And this is the first i've heard of guys actually tolerating Bold prop well. Maybe i'll pick up a little and try it out in the future, see how i react to it, i don't like how long acting EQ is.

i cant speak for bold prop but i'm LOVING the base i'm on. three days into it and i'm getting some crazy pumps in the gym, big increase in appitite, and veins are starting to pop. soreness is nothing too big, delts are both a good bit sore right now but it just feels liek someone punched me in the arm. nothing bad really, just kind of annoying.

this bold base/test prop/drol cycle is really kicking ass.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
First time I ever brewed NPP it was absolutely painless. 2/20 mix... smooth as silk... is that strange?
note really as I have heard it before, but I couldn't tell you why, I brewed some up and it was damn harsh to tell the truth. the EO didn't seem to help at all. I may try and recrystalize and do it again

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So Skye you've only found that NPP is harsh when homebrewed? Or just harsh period?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
So Skye you've only found that NPP is harsh when homebrewed? Or just harsh period?
Period, except I hear things to the contrary sometimes. To be honest I am not sure, I'll post the resutls of the recrystaliaztion.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Period, except I hear things to the contrary sometimes. To be honest I am not sure, I'll post the resutls of the recrystaliaztion.
I'm more interested in how you find Bold Cyp to work with. Fill me in on the Test Iso/Bold Cyp blend. ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Good thing you brought this up to the top again James, I forgot to follow up with Skye about Bold Cyp and the purported issues with it holding in solution... ahem.