What is your Injecting method?

• Total voters
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you pin with a fast jab and get er done or do you ease in gently and slowly? and maybe your reason for the method you use...?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I hold it like a knife and stab myself! lol No i hold it almost like a dart and slowing push it into the muscle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow chaps you are all over this board lately. I didnt even finish posting the poll yet and you already responded!!!!! am i sensing an AM.com addiction???lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Too much time on my hands today what can i say, lol

Sendo

Awards
definitley nice and slow. Once I get through the top layer of skin I don't even feel it.

biscuite

Awards
Go nice and slow bro. I like a 23guage x 1 1/2" on my glutes, 25 guage 1" on my delts. I pull my juice with a 18 though. I like to put my juice in a heating pad for a minute before I pin. It makes all the difference in the world. There is not set way to do it but this has worked well for me for a long time. Slide me a pm if you need more help.

Bis

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
agreed ^^^^ all save one point.. .18g will chew up the Butyl faster than a 20g... you may think the change of guage is negligible, but I learned fast there is a major difference in damage to the seal... 18g are good for brewing as you don't need to repeatedly poke when you transfer and filter... The only other case I could see an 18g used without problems is when using glass amps.

Generally speaking, 20g's are drawmasters... 23-25g's for pinning.

Slow and Steady.. Calm and quiet... Cleanly and distraction free... that's the way I prefer.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed ^^^^ all save one point.. .18g will chew up the Butyl faster than a 20g... you may think the change of guage is negligible, but I learned fast there is a major difference in damage to the seal... 18g are good for brewing as you don't need to repeatedly poke when you transfer and filter... The only other case I could see an 18g used without problems is when using glass amps.

Slow and Steady.. Calm and quiet... Cleanly and distraction free... that's the way I prefer.
It's like your medatation time. be one with the needle and the juice.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
planning to start pinning my self in the coming cycle, probably in the quads

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
the people that do it fast have never hit a big nerve before, then they don't ever do it again. :cry

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I go slow and easy... I've been, so far, in the glutes and quads - and never feel the needle going in.. I've yet to try delts but I don't think I can with the particular version of cypionate I'm using. I'm limping 3/4 days after the shot...

Sendo

Awards
the people that do it fast have never hit a big nerve before, then they don't ever do it again. :cry
I tried to shoot into my bi before. I didn't go fast, but it wasn't slow either. My bi twitched so hard I thought it ws going to bust the needle.

Ever since I've been scared to shoot into my bi's and I always make sure to go nice and slow.. what's the rush anyway? :stick:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and take a nice warm/hot shower first...helps loosen up the muscle some...don't want to pin a tense muscle!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A hot shower definiteley helps! youd be surprised

When i was about 6 years old some stupid ***** of a nurse that hated children jabbed me in the hamstring. IN THE HAMSTRING! of all places. She absolutely annihlated my sciatic nerve. i coudnt walk for about a week. i have never experienced a pain comparable to that experience in my life.

slow and steady, for the love of god. once you get past the dermal layer you probably wont feel a thing.

size

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, there is one way to inject, the safe, sterile, and proper way.

Last edited:
GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
Actually I let the wife jab me in the a$$, I get to jab her in the a$$ so it's only fair! :D
ROB

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I do it slow and easy with a 23 gauge dart. I also like to lubricate the needle, goes in like butter and I don't feel it unless I hit a nerve, which only happened once.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I draw with a 22 or 23 and pin with a 23 or 25. I don't draw with a bigger pin because I used to use 20g and it was tearing up the stopper on my 20ml vials and I was getting bits of rubber in my syringe.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i use a 23g below the waist, 25g above the waist. i rarely ever lubricate it unless the scar tissue is really built up. i hate seeing gear trickle down the needle and get wasted just because im afraid of a little pinch. other than that, nice and easy...like a few said before, if youve hit a nerve before you understand why you go slow.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Depedning on how many drinks Ive consumed, I like to tape loaded darts over my bed while I sleep. When the tape fails and the needle falls, It is like Christmas morning! Plunge and sleep!

NOTE TO SELF, SLEEP ASS UP!!

My second favorite method is the rush and pump. AKA THE RUSSIAN PUMP. I load the dart and place it on a desk with a 20lb db holding it in place with the needle sticking off the desk. I get in a four point stance with the needle behind me. On the second hut I blast my azz in reverse and jam the needle up my rectum. Prop works extra fast!!

Third, I play ninja sticks with a friend, whoever blocks the blows worst, gets a surprise injection!

:duel:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What size pin do you guys use for calfs? I was using a 1.5inch 22gauge but i just nicked a vein and tried 3 different spots in my outer calf and i had to give up and shoot my glute, this is weird as i've been shooting inner and outter calfs just fine for about 2 weeks now.

getreal

Awards
Go nice and slow bro. I like a 23guage x 1 1/2" on my glutes, 25 guage 1" on my delts. I pull my juice with a 18 though. I like to put my juice in a heating pad for a minute before I pin. It makes all the difference in the world. There is not set way to do it but this has worked well for me for a long time. Slide me a pm if you need more help.

Bis
how do you know what tempreture to inject at, and what would happen if you diddn't heat it at all?

BigMatty

Awards
how do you know what tempreture to inject at, and what would happen if you diddn't heat it at all?

i would say warmer/as warm as body temp. if you do not heat it, it willl pass through a little slower and possibly you might feel a little more sore the next day as opposed to heating it first.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I preload it. Put in the fridge for awhile to get it nice and cold. Use a manly 20 gauge needle. Swirl it around a little. I try to mimic the motion I use with a cotton swab. I hear it gets the oil spread out better and gives you a better chance of feeling the nerves and hitting veins. Top notch style if you ask me.

Why am I the only one that voted drunk style?

BigMatty

Awards
Drunk style? yeah i would def have to be drunk for that...

I've nicked a vien and hit a nerve a few times,boy does the nerve part suck

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can actually feel when i nick a vein . i dont think ive hit a nerve yet thank God. and if i did it mustve not been that bad lol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Well said, agree 100%.

BigMatty

Awards
i can actually feel when i nick a vein . i dont think ive hit a nerve yet thank God. and if i did it mustve not been that bad lol.
Hitting a nerve is something you will def know and remember...
besides the sharp pain(no pun intended) depending on what body part from my experiance like a delt shot it was like having an electric stimulator hooked up to me cause it was pulsating like crazy, made my arm shake....so its nice and slow and where there are no visibile viens for me...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i originally made this post as a virgin, making each injection style sexual in u en doe ? damn thats a hard word and im not gonna look it up. I also go the slow route in a quiet clean enviroment and always after a warm/hot shower. Its kind of like my special time kinda like prayer (that sounds sad haha).

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

I'm going to switch to a 25 i think to minimize scar tissue, i'm finding it hard to get the right spots now using a 22 gauge 1.5 inch, hitting a nerve in my quad KILLED. Think for calfs 1 inch would be fine?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Forgot about this thread. I personally hate pinning my calves if I don't need to. I have hit nerves there that have had me jump. If you pin, pin the outside. 25g 1" if fine.

sikboy

sikboy

Awards
Slow, until i feel muscle penetration, then i go faster, sometimes i will feel pain at this point, so i stop for a few seconds until the pain subsides then start pushing slowly again.

getreal

Awards
i would say warmer/as warm as body temp. if you do not heat it, it willl pass through a little slower and possibly you might feel a little more sore the next day as opposed to heating it first.
When I had an injection done one time, this guy did it for me (test e by the way) and he heated it up, but the thing was he put it in the syringe first then heated it, I was told that it was a bad idea to do it that way and if so why?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I had an injection done one time, this guy did it for me (test e by the way) and he heated it up, but the thing was he put it in the syringe first then heated it, I was told that it was a bad idea to do it that way and if so why?
sterility issues.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slow, until i feel muscle penetration, then i go faster, sometimes i will feel pain at this point, so i stop for a few seconds until the pain subsides then start pushing slowly again.
thats a detailed breakdown of how i do it too. You can tell when you are in muscle and sometimes it gets tougher to push so you have to push slower but you can go faster as you are pretty much in the safe zone once you are deep in the muscle. I always go slow thru the top layer tho'

sikboy

sikboy

Awards
thats a detailed breakdown of how i do it too. You can tell when you are in muscle and sometimes it gets tougher to push so you have to push slower but you can go faster as you are pretty much in the safe zone once you are deep in the muscle. I always go slow thru the top layer tho'
Ya, as soon as the needle penetrates muscle, it can be pretty much plain sailing from there and i can usually push pretty fast at that point.

The most painful part is skin penetration, that stings like hell sometimes.

Canadian Bacon

Awards
Definately nice and easy. Need to be in control!! Hitting a nerve sucks so the slower the better!

I use a 20G pin to draw and 25G to inject. Taking a hot shower before is key, it makes the injection near painless and the needle slides in very easy. Being relaxed as possible is always good!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
im a controlled-quickie ---- total injection time = about 8sec

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I Like To Hold It Liek A Dart And Give It A Nice Smooth Thrust To Get Through The Skin.. After That Slow And Smooth... I Like To Pump It Real Slow Too(especialy With The Wter Based).. Never Really Had Any Problems With Pain Or Bruising...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
This is all very interesting to me as I don't really know about this area of using.

How do you not hit a nerve? How do you make sure you don't hit a nerve? Is there a guide or how to on how to do this stuff?

Not that I'm going this route but am intrigued and love to learn almost anything.

Much Love,

Neoborn

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is all very interesting to me as I don't really know about this area of using.

How do you not hit a nerve? How do you make sure you don't hit a nerve? Is there a guide or how to on how to do this stuff?

Not that I'm going this route but am intrigued and love to learn almost anything.

Much Love,

Neoborn

well there are some nerves that are basic in all humans, like the sciatic. These "mapped" nerves are easily avoided but occasionally you can hit other nerves. In that case its luck of the draw. Youll know when you do.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Neo, you get to know your sweet spots, so to speak.. but once in a while you'll twitch.. in that case you pull back and slightly redirect.

That's what some user told me.. I'm completely natural and an upstanding citizen.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neo, you get to know your sweet spots, so to speak.. but once in a while you'll twitch.. in that case you pull back and slightly redirect.

That's what some user told me.. I'm completely natural and an upstanding citizen.
How deep do you go with the needle? How do you know when your 'in' the right spot? Does this process create alot of scare tissue? Is scar tissue why you rotate your injection points? Do you just insert and then push, I take it you don't draw back like IV injections?

How did 'your friends' learn how to do this process? Are there any good books / reading on all of this?

Much Love,

Neoborn