WTF? The pin just wouldn't go in!

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Has this ever happened to anybody before? I just tried hitting my right butt cheek but the 21 gauge just didn't want to go in! The first shot I pushed like normal and it went through the first layer or two of skin, but that was about it - just enough to leave a spec of blood.. I added pressure but it just wouldn't go in.. So, I figured I'd try another spot an inch away and again - it just wouldn't go in.. This time, not even a spec of blood since it didn't push through more than maybe a layer of skin..

I had just gotten out of the shower.. Could I have just had an unusally dull pin? Friggin' wierd! Yes, I could have forced it in if I really wanted to - but I thought I was having some sort of preminition or something. :p

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Possibly a build up of scar tissue, rotate injection sites more often.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya it's a pain in the ass, pardon the pun, muahahah

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Man. Scar tissue already? I've only injected there like 3 times in the past 3 months.. I guess that could be too much?

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Man. Scar tissue already? I've only injected there like 3 times in the past 3 months.. I guess that could be too much?
no wonder you're getting scar tissue, you're using a 21g.

get some 25g, thats what i use for glutes and i pin 2x a day, yup thats right, even off cycle with b12 and l-carnitine injections.

goes in like butta every time

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I use 30ga and still get scar tissue build up.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
30g? what are you guys using that could go through a 30g? Other then maybe suspension?

As for scar tissue it's bound to happen just constantly switch your injection sites.

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I use 21 gauge for the hiney! I don't know if I could push anything through 25 gauge in the back! I guess I will try buying some 25 gauge 1.5 inchers for my next order.. How's that sound? I'm doing OILS, so...

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
IF it's a steroid and not a suspension then do 22gauge

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i use a 25g for all my oils no problems at all

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Really? I guess it depends on the brand of gear n such

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Glen is just a freak of nature. As usual he keeps commenting in mortal threads...He needs to stick to Beelz's and other freaks. :p

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
lol

every brand i've ever used .. 4 or 5 have all flowed easily through a 25g ... try heating up the syringe after you draw by running it under hot water before you inject

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Thank you. I just ordered some 25 G X 1.5″s for the ole ass..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never bought needles, what size do lab techs use when they draw blood? Everytime they draw my blood i ask them what gauge it is and they dont know. They always say "oh! im going to use a bigger needle." Sorry im not experienced, i was just thinking of how big 25gauge and such are. There is no relation to wire gauge sizes is there?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i THINK they use 18g's to draw blood .. i know every time i give blood i'm shocked by the size

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah me too!!! lol you can see the diameter of the hole in the needle. I looked at it and said to myself that better not be 23g! lol

But does anyone know if needle gauge is the same as insulated wire gauge? Im thinking it might but i will research it...peace bros

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Hey ZERO are you "PULLIN" and "SHOOTIN" with the same "PIN".......REMEMBER...pull with 18 ....shoot with 23...NEVER use the same pin....GOOD LUCK...jim:jaw:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Admit it ageless you came to this thread thinking it was about something entirly different. you sick, sick bastard!

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
I love to laugh,I gotta tell ya ...I laughed out loud for a full minute..

Jay - you are so freakin funny...I love your humor. (especially the nice thoughts you had about my wife- before and after you found out she was married.)

and by the way Ive never had any trouble with my pin.:jaw:

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
First off...I admit Im not the smartest guy on the block. (the only word I can spell in your profile is NASA). Now that we got that outta the way....

I read your profile...it says...you are...and I quote " Strategic Conceptual Business Development Consultant for Nasa, AMEX"

What do you actually do for NASA?

You must admit your post is funny - The pin just wouldnt go in...lol
Oh god...am I really gonna post this??

If that is your pic in your avatar, and you dont think this is funny,...Im in deep doo-doo.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Or using the same pin to draw with....Bet on it!