AI and SERM On cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
how would 10mg nolva ED and say an AI taken EOD(like Adex .5mg EOD) workout? I was considering this at least if the AI is not enough you are covered with the nolva blocking the receptor. What do you guys think of low nolva and an AI dose on cycle? I never heard of anyone really doing this, they usually run one or the other so im curious how that would turn out. I for one am prone to gyno since i had a small case during puberty so i fear it with respect.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Run the AI and if you start to notice puffiness then bump up the dose and add in nolvadex still it goes away then drop the nolvadex when it's gone. Aromasin+nolvadex would be a good combo but i wouldn't run the nolvadex unless you are seeing gyno form because it lowers igf-1 levels and puts stress on the liver.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yah i posted a thread on aromasin and it is pretty good looking compound..with nolva it is a better combo for lipids and such compared to the other AI's. If i didnt have a bottle of Adex already then i would opt for aromasin, most people dont have experience with it because of the price that makes them shy away. So without sacrificing gains to much what is the best dose of say Adex for strictly gyno prevention. I know that is subjective but in your guys own experience(for the gyno prone). I also have Proviron but nothing is really set in stone on its effectiveness as an AI. I just need more assurance of what to take on cycle to prevent any gyno flare ups.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
aromasin is the best AI all things considered

why are you running an AI before you need to? low estrogen is a bad thing and will kill your libido as well as slow your gains tremendously .. use AI's sparingly and only when necessary

if you want to assure you won't get gyno 10mg of nolva a day is fine (and ONLY if you KNOW you are prone)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Glen, Im not on cycle now Im doing pct and I have noticed a lump in one nip its small but i did a non aromatizing cycle so I know that if I do one with compounds that aromatize i am very vulnerable to gyno. 10mg Nolva a day is fine then? Do you know this from others or your own experience because if i recall you are very lucky when it comes to gyno/estro sides.? I have never ran a compound that is known to aromatize such as test or dbol. And thats what Im really planning for....I apprieciate the replies guys.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well my response was intended for when one is on cycle

if you currently HAVE a lump the usual recommended protocol would be somewhere in the area of 80mg nolva/day until its gone

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well my response was intended for when one is on cycle

if you currently HAVE a lump the usual recommended protocol would be somewhere in the area of 80mg nolva/day until its gone
my original question was refering to someone on cycle taking AI AND SERM and/or the best way to prevent gyno on cycle. So you like 10mg nolva ED for someone who is prone and on an aromatizing cycle?

I was going to take 80mg nolva today(day 2 pct) but i read somewhere that it wasnt a good idea. Im not sure but I will probably jump it to 80mg tommarrow.Day 3 PCT with 25mg RXT as well

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what did you read about it that said it wasn't a good idea? i've never really paid too much attention because i'm not gyno prone .. but i am curious

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Glenihan on the nolvadex just super dose it in the 60-80mg range till the lump/puffyness goes away.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I will do that today. Nolva make me sleeepy...I have been taking RXT and Retain as well do you think I should drop the RXT? im only taking 25mg so i think it should be fine.