yacked at the gym today

L

liftbiggetbig

Awards
first excersizd of the day to

there i am into my 3rd bench set... all of the sudden i get that feeling you get when you've been drinking far too much and you know your drunk ass is about to spew no matter how hard you try to will it down. went to the bathroom and yacked. when back and went back and was able to finish most of my lifts.

what the ****? didn't eat alot before, just a pb sandwhich like i always do. i'm 3 days into my cycle,(just the oral, first pin is today), and im thinking it might be the drol. i'm not taking a massive dose, 100mg, but i'm thinking that might be it. last time i ran it at 75mg and i was fine. that **** was terrible today though.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sure the drol had an effect. it has some serious appetite suppresion. even if you dont eat a lot it will leave you feeling sick. maybe you hit it too hard too sudden? it happens to every serious lifter once in a while. i hate puking. especially in the gym. it wastes calories and leaves me feeling super weak.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about it i've never puked i've always held it in, their have been times that i had my face in the garbage container though, but i held it in, otherwise i'd have to eat more to compensate, lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive yacked twice and i never wanna feel the way i felt before i did again! I hate that feeling! It happens whenever i take a stim and then drink to much water.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive hurled twice in the gym. once while doing back, another while doing legs. absolutely horrible. i dont go to a hardcore gym either so you can imagine how it went over. old ladies apparently dont like puking.

i managed to get to a bathroom the first time. the second time i had to settle for a garbage can

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im a student and i workout at a gym on the campus. most people probably thought i was hungover or something. usually when you see a college kid puking that what the assumption is. ha. i threw up in a trash can right outside the gym, went back in, threw my straps around the bar and finished my deadlifts.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep deadlifts and squats will do that to ya.

L

liftbiggetbig

Awards
im sure the drol had an effect. it has some serious appetite suppresion. even if you dont eat a lot it will leave you feeling sick. maybe you hit it too hard too sudden? it happens to every serious lifter once in a while. i hate puking. especially in the gym. it wastes calories and leaves me feeling super weak.

i'll give it until the end of the week and see if i get a change. if not i'll reduce the amount of drol or maybe even switch to dbol.

cannon, i'm a student to and i know exactly what you mean... probably thought i had a rough night drinking when i really don't drink very often and while taking orals i don't drink at all.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
drol can upset some people that way what is your dosage?

L

liftbiggetbig

Awards
running 100mg ed split into two doses, one morning and one night.

i seem to have found an herbal remedy that greatly reduces the nausea and helps me to eat while on drol ;)

hopefully these sides will subside within the week.

S

SHADOW2492

Awards
I almost puked in my backyard supersetting squats and dumbell curls. I had to drop the dumbell on my second or third set. I felt I was going to explosively vomit. Closest I ever came.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did it again tonight! i went to the gym feeling completely ****ty. horrible headache. happened to fall on leg day. so i went, did five squat sets, sat down on the leg extension for a few minutes, took a breath of stale air and ran out the door. i was about to leave but then i felt better so i went back in and finished my workout.