Test Suspension, lowest dose possible??

jimmythelad

Awards
If I was to use Test Suspension (can only use suspension because of how fast its in and out your system), what would be the lowest dose possible to still be worthwhile? I'm prone to MPB and don't want the rest of my hair falling out over the next few weeks:) I use 1mgs of propecia ed aswell to keep it in check.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well 30mg a day would give you 210mg/week which would be about 3x more test than the average male produces (since there is no ester) .. 50mg a day would probably be a fair dose

if its suspended in an aqueous solution you really need to inject 2x a day though ...

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
My friend is a big test susp guy.....he says he nevers goes lower than 75mg ed. His all tiem favorite dose of Test Susp is 150mg ED Split up into two 75mg ...Only thing is that he said the sides on that dose are really bad but can be controlled....Hope that helps

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
be careful here, test sup is not as fast as everyone thinks. it takes a couple of days for the crystals to break down. TNE in oil is actually faster (depending on how it is made) But if your worried about sides then I would forgo the sup.