First Cycle Suggestions

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, how is everybody doing? After much deliberation, I have decided to take part in my first cycle ever. I was hoping that I could get some suggestions from the fountain of knowledge that this forum has to offer. Fist off, money isnt a concern for this cycle, so suggest whatever you want (other than HGH lol). I am looking for gains in mass and strength. I also want to keep bloating as minimal as possible. With that stated I was wondering what you guys would recommend as far as what steroid, how much of each per injection, how many times a week, and for how many weeks. Also if I should start one and then a few weeks into the cycle start the other. I do want this cycle to be a stack. I do have a solid diet and I will be keeping up on my cardio during this. I plan to start in 2 months. Thank you guys alot, and I am open to any suggestions. Thanks again.

:food: . . . Keep Eating

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
do a search this has been covered 18 billion times

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes Jbono, those are pretty much the questions everyone asks themselves before researching. You have come to a good forum to start your research. People may prod you along the way, but won't hold your hand through it.

Look into a long estered Testosterone preparation.. no STACK...save that for the next one.... now happy reading.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow glen are you tired of suggesting your infamous suggestion for first timers? haha jp

Hey jbono welcome to AM and use the search function before you get seriously flamed. Just about everyday someone post the question of the first cycle suggestions so look and you will find. Test C or Test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks is the most famous and suggested. Now get to researching you have alot to learn from the well educated on this SUPERIOR site. peace

gazdecki

Awards
Proposed Cycle:
Wk 1 – 10 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg
Wk 1 – 4 Dianabol 30mg
Wk 1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg

Post Cycle Therapy:
Wk 12 – Nolvadex 40mg / Clomid 150mg
Wk 13 – Nolvadex 40mg / Clomid 100mg
Wk 14 – Nolvadex 30mg / Clomid 50mg
Wk 15 – Nolvadex 20mg

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proposed Cycle:
Wk 1 – 10 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg
Wk 1 – 4 Dianabol 30mg
Wk 1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg

Post Cycle Therapy:
Wk 12 – Nolvadex 40mg / Clomid 150mg
Wk 13 – Nolvadex 40mg / Clomid 100mg
Wk 14 – Nolvadex 30mg / Clomid 50mg
Wk 15 – Nolvadex 20mg
Yeah that looks great for a first cycle i think. I would suggest an AI on hand as well and extra nolvadex. Dont forget liver supps like AX's Perfect cycle while taking any 17aa methylated oral.