Critique this cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Critique this cycle

1. New Member
    Answers

Critique this cycle

This will be a cutting cycle but I will be eating well above maintenance as I plan to be putting on a good amount of lbm while cutting. Let me know what you think. I can pretty much get my hands on everything so far except the HCG which I'm working out. This cycle isn't for about another 1.5-2 months from now but I'm trying to plan ahead.

Is there anything else I should add to try to kick start this. Also how long is fina good for once it's been converted to tren ace in oil. I still have some left over and hope to use the rest of it for this cycle in about 2 months.

Let me know what I should add/change.

cycle:
    -------
    weeks 1-12 500mg Test E weekly
    weeks 1-10 300mg Tren E weekly
    weeks 1-3 50mg Tren Ace ED
    Weeks 1-3 T3 tapered from 25mg - 100mg back to 25mg
    Weeks 7-9 T3 tapered from 25mg - 100mg back to 25mg
    weeks 1-12 HCG 250IU 2x - weekly

for hair:
    ----------
    weeks 1-12 5% Spiro 2x daily
    weeks 1-12 Emu oil nightly
    weeks 1-12 REGROWTH DHT TREATMENT SHAMPOO

Support:
    --------
    weeks 1-12: Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
    weeks 1-20: Melatonin

Post Cycle:
    -----------
    weeks 1-3: Nolva 40mg ED
    weeks 4-8: Nolva 20mg ED
    Weeks 1: Clomid 100mg ED
    weeks 2: Clomid 50mg ED
    weeks 1-8: Lean Xtreme (dosage unknown)
    weeks 1-8: AI Cycle Support

2. New Member
    Answers

I'm also interested in using IGF, but I need to do more research on that before I add that in.

3. Registered User
    Answers

Emu oil? LOL Funny name, and looks like we are doing very similar cutters but mine is going to be:

Weeks 1-10 200-250mg Test Prop EOD
    Weeks 1-10 150mg Tren Ace EOD
    Weeks 1-11 .5mg Cabergoline m/t
    Weeks 1-10 12.5mg aromasin

I'm also interested in using IGF-1 during pct and i'll be using t3, and clen+yohimbine hcl at different times throughout my cycle. I'd like to do the above cycle and have Bobo do my diet for me, so i'll be SHREDDED.

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Sendo, cycle looks very good, looks like all of the bases are covered. The only thing that looks off is possibly the nolva. dont run it that long IMO and if so taper down to 10mgs. Also maybe throw in a low dose liver protectant in there for the nolva, better safe than sorry... How much are you looking to cut?

One more thing, like CHAPS' cycle I think Test Prop would be alot better if you want to pin that often.

5. Registered User
    Answers

you need to reassess your goals ... you can't cut while eating well above maintaince .. by definition that's impossible

no need to start off with the tren ace .. tren enan will kick in fairly quickly

6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    you need to reassess your goals ... you can't cut while eating well above maintaince .. by definition that's impossible

no need to start off with the tren ace .. tren enan will kick in fairly quickly
    I should correct that. By well above maintenance I mean about 300 cals or so. Not much above. I've lost on that before and put on some decent lean mass so I'm going to stick with what I know works on my diet.

As far as the Tren E. I thought it took about 3 weeks to kick in or so. I wanted to start off with a bang. Tren Ace takes about 4 - 5 days to kick in for me. This will be my first time with Enan on both test and tren.

I'm also concerned about the Test E running into my PCT. However I'd hate to run prop at the end of my cycle because... well I just don't like the prop injects. They sucked for me last time. Should I even be concerned about that?

Thanks for the feed back. Anything more or less you think I should add to my PCT? I'm just trying to make sure my boys come back strong. This will be my first time with HCG so I'm hoping I rebound fast.

Any AI's I should throw in the mix?

-Sendo

7. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Emu oil? LOL Funny name, and looks like we are doing very similar cutters but mine is going to be:

Weeks 1-10 200-250mg Test Prop EOD
    Weeks 1-10 150mg Tren Ace EOD
    Weeks 1-11 .5mg Cabergoline m/t
    Weeks 1-10 12.5mg aromasin

I'm also interested in using IGF-1 during post cycle therapy and i'll be using t3, and clen+yohimbine hcl at different times throughout my cycle. I'd like to do the above cycle and have Bobo do my diet for me, so i'll be SHREDDED.
    Are you going to be running the clen+yohimbe between your t3 cycles? I may consider trying this as well.

8. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    Sendo, cycle looks very good, looks like all of the bases are covered. The only thing that looks off is possibly the nolva. dont run it that long IMO and if so taper down to 10mgs. Also maybe throw in a low dose liver protectant in there for the nolva, better safe than sorry... How much are you looking to cut?

One more thing, like CHAPS' cycle I think Test Prop would be alot better if you want to pin that often.
    I don't want to pin that often, That's why I've switched up from prop/ace to enan. I don't mind the Ace injects and I want to kick it off with a bang while I want for the enans to take effect. That's why I have the Ace injects for the first 3 weeks.

Should I cut my nolva use down to 4-6 weeks?

I just want to be sure I rebound strong. Any AI's I should throw n the mix?

9. King Kong
    Answers

I would wait til about week 4 or 5 or so before starting the HCG. Its really not gonna be necessary early on in the cycle.

As glen stated, no need to use Ace as well, because the tren E does kick in somewhat quick. (middle of week 3 for me).

During my last test/tren e cycle i ran letro throughout at .25mg E3D. Im really not prone to gyno, and really only did this to combat the bloat from the test.

Also, not sure how prone you are to gyno, or how you reacted to the ace, but you might want to have some caber on hand just in case your prolactin levels get out of hand.

10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    I would wait til about week 4 or 5 or so before starting the HCG. Its really not gonna be necessary early on in the cycle.

As glen stated, no need to use Ace as well, because the tren E does kick in somewhat quick. (middle of week 3 for me).

During my last test/tren e cycle i ran letro throughout at .25mg E3D. Im really not prone to gyno, and really only did this to combat the bloat from the test.

Also, not sure how prone you are to gyno, or how you reacted to the ace, but you might want to have some caber on hand just in case your prolactin levels get out of hand.
    besides lactating how else does one determine prolactin levels are getting out of wack?

11. King Kong
    Answers

Well depending on what compounds you are taking and if nolva and an AI arent helping, then you can be sure that its from prolactin.

When taking any nandrolone, is always a good idea to have caber on hand, because if gyno does develop, theres a good chance that its from prolactin. Also, there's some great sexual effects from caber.

12. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42

I finished a tren Ace/test cycle about a month ago. I stopped early because I got paranoid about hairloss, but I didn't have any signs of gyno.

I don't like alot of bloat either so I may run letro throughout the cycle.

I'm concerned about possible gyno from HCG use.

I probably won't take out the ace. Like I said I want a quick start and with Tren Ace I could tell a difference 4-5 days in. Besides I want to use up the rest of what I have. Which is about 3 weeks worth.

Luckily I don't get any bad sides from tren like back pains, sleeplessness or aggression. I just shed. Hopefully I can stop that. I'll be looking for more things to add for my hair to prevent it from shedding.

Anything else I should be concerned about? All my other cycles have been pretty short. Around 6-8 weeks. This will be my first 12 week cycle.

13. Registered User
    Answers

I'm going to run Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with yohimbine hcl at around 20mg throughout the whole cycle, last time i did this combined with a strict diet it really ate up my love handles nicely. As for the t3 i'll most likely use only a small amount like 25mcg for 6 weeks or so.

14. King Kong
    Answers

Pick up some finasteride to help with the shedding. Never used it myself but others have used it with good success.

As long as you keep the HCG doses low, and only run it from weeks 5-12, you should be fine.

Letro will be good for the bloat, but be careful with dosing, as too much can cause libido issues for some.

If you have the extra ace, might as well use it, no harm in that.

Everything else looks good though man.

15. New Member
    Answers

Here is the new Revised cycle, not a whole lot has changed except my hair stack and some other things I'll be running during cycle as suggested by some members:

cycle:
    -------
    weeks 1-12 500mg Test E weekly
    weeks 1-10 300mg Tren E weekly
    weeks 1-3 50mg Tren Ace ED
    Weeks 1-3 T3 tapered from 25mg - 100mg back to 25mg
    Weeks 7-9 T3 tapered from 25mg - 100mg back to 25mg
    weeks 5-12 HCG 250IU 2x - weekly
    weeks 1-12 .25mg Letro E3D (thanks idunk, good idea. I hate bloat)

for hair:
    ----------
    weeks 1-16 5% CEM Spiro 2x daily
    weeks 1-16 Emu oil nightly
    weeks 1-16 REGROWTH DHT TREATMENT SHAMPOO
    weeks 1-16 Azaleic Acid (I'm still debating this, I don't think it will be necessary)
    weeks 1-16 LLLT x 20 min/day (figure right before I go to bed, and before I apply my night time spiro/emu oil)

Support:
    --------
    weeks 1-16: cissus
    weeks 1-12: Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
    weeks 1-20: Melatonin

Post Cycle:
    -----------
    weeks 1-4: IGF1-LR3 40mcg ED (though it's been suggested to me that oratropin may be better for this. I just am hesitant to do orals because I don't feel they're as effective as injectibles. It's a mental thing I know, what do you guys think?)

weeks 1-2: Nolva 40mg ED
    weeks 3-4: Nolva 20mg ED
    weeks 5: Nolva 10mg ED
    Weeks 1: Clomid 100mg ED
    weeks 2: Clomid 50mg ED
    weeks 1-8: Lean Xtreme (dosage unknown)
    weeks 1-8: AI Cycle Support

caber will be kept on hand. Though I did not get any prolactin gyno from last time, but always better to have it on hand and not need it than to need it and not have it.

I also need to get a mini-fridge or something to hide my hcg and igf from my room mate. This being a pricey cycle as it is does anyone have any suggestions besides a mini fridge?

Let me know what you think of the changes, and primarily if you think I should add anything to my hair stack. I'm trying to attack that angle at full force. BigVrunga what stack do you use while on cycle for your hair?

-Sendo

16. New Member
    Answers

Also of interesting note. I talked with CEM, they've apparently gotten the smell down on the spiro so it's not as bad. I also talked to them and they said the absorbtion time of the spiro is about 1 hour. After that it's just stuff sitting on your head. He said you could wash your hair at that point. It is stable and he said no shaking is needed. Sounds like a great deal. Just thought I'd give you guys some info on that.

Also what dosage should I take for the Lean Xtreme. Should I get something else for cortisol control in addition to this?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique this cycle please
    By jmul508 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 09:58 AM
  2. Critique this cycle
    By jcam222 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 05:04 PM
  3. Critique this cycle? Ergomax/Finigenx/SD
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics