My First Cycle with Test Cyp

mightyboboffdu

Awards
I've been lifting for six years. Got out of it for a while due to going to school/having a girlfriend/the usual crap. I've been hitting the gym hard for the last six months and want to do a cycle, I'm trying to bulk up some more. I'm thinking of doing an eight week cycle with testosterone cypionate. I'm thinking I would do 100mg of test each week, for a total of eight injections. Should I be doing more or less cypionate during this cyle? What should I cycle with the the test? What should I do for post cycle? Estrogen blockers? What else? I've done some reading on the boards but don't know exactly what to do after my cycle.

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 228

Sendo

Awards
I've been lifting for six years. Got out of it for a while due to going to school/having a girlfriend/the usual crap. I've been hitting the gym hard for the last six months and want to do a cycle, I'm trying to bulk up some more. I'm thinking of doing an eight week cycle with testosterone cypionate. I'm thinking I would do 100mg of test each week, for a total of eight injections. Should I be doing more or less cypionate during this cyle? What should I cycle with the the test? What should I do for post cycle? Estrogen blockers? What else? I've done some reading on the boards but don't know exactly what to do after my cycle.

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 228

Increase the test to 400-500mg a week. On average we produce close to 100mg of test as it is. 100mg of cyp wouldn't do much for you. You would just be replacing your natural test production with an external source.

Maybe some HCG to go with the test and Nolva for post cycle therapy as well as some stuff for cortisol.

For the most part Test only cycle's are a breeze and you should get some decent gains especially if you're new to AAS.

However I would read alot more if I were you. Use the search function. This board is a world of knowledge.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya that dose is WAY too low, i'd aim for 600mg but if it's 250mg/ml then do 500mg, add in 50mg of proviron and your set. Also extend it to around 10 weeks+ because it takes 4 weeks to kick in so you'll only officially be "on" for 4 weeks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree with the other posts too go longer and more. Do 250mg test 2x a week like monday and thursday. that's 500mg week for at least 10 weeks. I think 12 weeks is better tho.

Dont rush into it you have to know what you are getting into and fully understand first unless you want to really mess yourself up. Read on Post Cycle Therapy, Injections, Hormones, Test and other AAS, and side effects before even hitting the "juice".

mightyboboffdu

Awards
Thanks

I'm now thinking of a 12 week cycle with 500 mg per week, injecting on mondays and thursdays. In terms of injection sites, would people reccomend deltoids or hamstrings for first time? What type of results have people seen from their first cycle? Just got done doing chest and biceps today, can't wait to do my first cycle.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Also pick up some anabolic innovations cycle support, it's cheap and it'll prevent side effects.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
glutes and thighs are reccommended and mostly used for a first timer. I think shoulders would be good too but more painful i guess

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm now thinking of a 12 week cycle with 500 mg per week, injecting on mondays and thursdays. In terms of injection sites, would people reccomend deltoids or hamstrings for first time? What type of results have people seen from their first cycle? Just got done doing chest and biceps today, can't wait to do my first cycle.
SpotInjections.com

Don't inject in your hamstrings!

mightyboboffdu

Awards
I guess I'll inject in the glutes, glad I got the right info. What is nolvadex for? If my cycle is 12 weeks long with 500 mg of test cyp every week, how long should pct run?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t man you aren't nearly ready to do a cycle .. seriously research for at least 3-6 more months before you hurt yourself/do permanent damage and give an even worse name to gear users

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree with glenihan.

are you kidding dude? 100mgs of test cyp contains even less testerone than 100mgs of enanthate. you are probably producing more test just sitting on your ass than you would be injecting on your cycle.

if you dont know what nolvadex is, then have fun with the nice titties youll grow on cycle.

post cycle therapy is the most important aspect of steroid use, as it is what restores your HPTA, and therefore, homeostatis. if you dont know how to do that you get ****ed up for lack of a better term.

dont be stupid.

research common doses for first cycle
post cycle therapy
On cycle anti estrogens
supplements you need to take for health
adjustments you need to make to your workout routine to maximize steroid use

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW! sorry dude but your lack of knowledge just showed with your last post. You are really not ready and dont even know what you are getting yourself into. Using steroids is a serious issue and one should have full knowledge or at least close before ever having gear on hand. I think I first seriously started thinking about doing a cycle 6 months ago and Im still researching and learning more. Think of this, do you want female breasts? If you do you can cycle right now and dig your own grave as there will be alot more sides than that. Im not flaming you mighty, we are all out for your best interest and the advice jomi & glen just gave you is Real so take warning IMO.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya just listening to you, it's obvious your not ready, hold off and read up some more.

mightyboboffdu

Awards
REVISED CYCLE

500mg Test Cypionate every weekfor 12 weeks
( 2 x 250 mg Monday-Thursday)
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
(Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg)
HCG 250iu's 2x/wk (weeks 2 through 12 taken with Test C)

2 WEEKS IN BETWEEN CYCLE AND POST CYLE (ALLOW LONG ESTERS TO CLEAR)

POST CYCLE
Rebound XT
Nolvadex at 40 mg for 4 weeks

What does everyone think about this as a first cycle? I plan on doing a log once I start a cycle

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
VERY good improvement. That is more or less exactly what you need to do

except the pct nolvadex dosage.

it should be run 60/40/40/20 or 40/20/20/10

dosages per day per week are separated by the dash.

mightyboboffdu

Awards
Does taking HCG during the cycle lessen the gains I will see?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does taking HCG during the cycle lessen the gains I will see?
If anything, it will help with gains.

When you use steroids your natural testosterone declines, HCG keeps testosterone production going. It gives you just that much more test floating around.

be careful though, as it greatly increases aromatase activity as well

Sendo

Awards
If anything, it will help with gains.

When you use steroids your natural testosterone declines, HCG keeps testosterone production going. It gives you just that much more test floating around.

be careful though, as it greatly increases aromatase activity as well
If gyno flares up while on cycle start using the nolvadex. It should go away within a few days/1 week. Or if you want a bit of a preventative measure you could go the route of Letro. But beware, Letro is very very strong. Also if you use Letro take it 2 weeks before your start your cycle so it stabilizes in your blood. You shouldn't need more than .25mg EOD or E3D.

Again... Letro is very very strong. I suggest you do alot of research on it before considering this route.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If gyno flares up while on cycle start using the nolvadex. It should go away within a few days/1 week. Or if you want a bit of a preventative measure you could go the route of Letro. But beware, Letro is very very strong. Also if you use Letro take it 2 weeks before your start your cycle so it stabilizes in your blood. You shouldn't need more than .25mg EOD or E3D.

Again... Letro is very very strong. I suggest you do alot of research on it before considering this route.
That is some good advice.

Cycle looks alot more planned out. Be sure to have enough nolva just incase you have to use it on cycle. You might want to get another AI too like Aromasin, Arimidex, Proviron, Letrozole. You dont know how your body will react so its wise to be ready for the worst.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally i would start using .25mg adex a day or 10mgs nolva a day from the start, they are cheap, and there is no point in risking it.

adex is more or less tried and true, i dont understand the gravitation towards letro, its too strong, takes long to build up, and has too many side effects. The only thing i use letro for is Tren gyno prevention and for gyno flare ups, which only occurs if i dont uses the afore mentioned 10mgs nolva/.25mg adex.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i plan on running a low dose AI or nolva thru' out on any aromatizing cycle. Just to be sure. I dont like what i hear about letro, but ill be its best friend if i have some stubborn gyno that nolva alone wont solve.

mightyboboffdu

Awards
In terms of nutrition during my cycle, besides the cycle support is there anything I should add or get rid of from my diet? I eat very clean and I've seen gains from just eating clean and hitting the gym, but I want monster gains. I eat about 1 gram of protein/ pound of lbm every day, should I up this to 1.5g? In terms of supplements all I use is whey protein, BCAA's, creatine monohydrate, and a multi-vitamin, anything there I should add or decrease? How much in terms of calories should I be eating on cycle? I weight between 225-228 usually and obviously want to bulk during my cycle.

Sendo

Awards
In terms of nutrition during my cycle, besides the cycle support is there anything I should add or get rid of from my diet? I eat very clean and I've seen gains from just eating clean and hitting the gym, but I want monster gains. I eat about 1 gram of protein/ pound of lbm every day, should I up this to 1.5g? In terms of supplements all I use is whey protein, BCAA's, creatine monohydrate, and a multi-vitamin, anything there I should add or decrease? How much in terms of calories should I be eating on cycle? I weight between 225-228 usually and obviously want to bulk during my cycle.
Not being trying to be a jerk bro, but I honestly feel you need to read, and then read some more. When you think you understand everything you're about to put into your body then stop.. take a deep breath, and go read some more.

Granted it's a test only cycle but Anabolic steroids are not something magical. It takes alot more than injecting some juice and working out as normal. Also you only get 1 first cycle, don't waste it.

I've just gotten the impression since your first post until now that you really don't know enough to start a cycle. Also if You're still making gains from eating clean and hitting the gym then I'd say stick with it.

This board is a great source of knowledge. I strongly suggest you read for at LEAST 6 months before taking the jump.

Again not trying to be a jerk. I'm just looking out for you.

mightyboboffdu

Awards
Thanks for not answering my question Sendo. There was a point to my post. There appears to be very little point to yours. With this in mind, I repeat, besides the cycle I proposed with my stats and the supplements I'm currently using, is there anything else I should be doing nutrition wise? I get plenty of rest, usually 8 hours, I'll submit my workout routine in my next post.

Sendo

Awards
Thanks for not answering my question Sendo. There was a point to my post. There appears to be very little point to yours. With this in mind, I repeat, besides the cycle I proposed with my stats and the supplements I'm currently using, is there anything else I should be doing nutrition wise? I get plenty of rest, usually 8 hours, I'll submit my workout routine in my next post.
A little aggressive there aren't we? There's little point to my post? Telling you to educate yourself instead of looking to be spoon fed answers?

If you don't even know what you need to be doing nutrition/diet/ normal supplementation wise then you're not ready for AAS. That was my entire point of my post. Which you clearly missed.

You want to inject without knowing why something works. How it effects your endocrinology. Why post cycle therapy works. What causes gyno to form on cycle. What to do to combat it and why it works. What results to expect while you're on. What to expect once you come off both mentally and physically. How to keep your gains, and why certain things make you lose your gains when you come off. You want to not arm yourself with as much information as possible then be my guest.

I was just trying to look out for you but it appears that my advice was wasted.

Here's a last bit of advice. When looking to others for your information because you're to lazy to search it's best not to antagonize them with your passive aggressive sarcastic attitude.

Sorry to everyone else if I came off as an ass. I'm normally very calm but for some reason that set me off. Probably because I've tried to be nothing but helpful this entire thread.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever since I joined AM i have been researching. I want my first cycle to be as perfect as possible. Sendo is just trying to say research on your own more. People on this board cant spoon feed you all the answers. there is alot of information already here if you really want to learn more. Nutrition should be the same as if youre not on steriods and trying to bulk. Diet is first Training second and Supps or AAS are just icing on the cake. The first two have to be set and good first. If you want to bulk then find out how much calories your body needs normally and eat at least 500(preferably 1000) calories over that.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You should know your body well before you inject this magic thing called juice in your body. Everyone is different start with a 40/40/20 diet and see how things go, alter if needed.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Research, research and research. Then, when you think you're finally ready to do the deed, research some more.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Research, research and research. Then, when you think you're finally ready to do the deed, research some more.
EXACTLY what i have been doing time and time again. Call me chicken but I call it being wise and careful for myself.

Dont be a statistic so to speak. Like a lot of people who turn to anabolics for a crutch or easy way out, dont be one of those people, the ones that dont even do PCT, etc...