17-alpha-methyl-clostebol

neurotic3

Awards
Why aren't companies such as Gaspari Nutrition, who are always making their way through legal loopholes, sell this product?
Since one of the main problems of clostebol is its poor oral bioavailability, I think that selling its methylated version could solve the problem... methylT with an hallogen at C4 sounds like a great solution... one of the main problems of methylT are the side effects inherent to methylDHT and methylEstradiol, this should be no problem, given the fact that the Cl group would prevent its interaction with both 5ar and aromatase, what do you think?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why aren't companies such as Gaspari Nutrition, who are always making their way through legal loopholes, sell this product?
Since one of the main problems of clostebol is its poor oral bioavailability, I think that selling its methylated version could solve the problem... methylT with an hallogen at C4 sounds like a great solution... one of the main problems of methylT are the side effects inherent to methylDHT and methylEstradiol, this should be no problem, given the fact that the Cl group would prevent its interaction with both 5ar and aromatase, what do you think?
somebody stole my idea...give me props damn you!!!