Pheradrol Results ( Anyone ) ???

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I know there was a big sale on this stuff, and It seemed to be flying off of the shelf, and I know it is a spinoff of Pherplex, just a tad bit stronger, But I have not seen but maybe one or two logs on it, and it seems there is no talk of it at all.
Is anyone else running this stuff, or or have any info they can share while they were running it? Or what kinda results they got ?
Like I said, I have read the logs on here that have been posted, I would just like to see what kinda results others have received from it, and what kinda sides they have had as well.

Thanks for you time.

Last edited:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have even looked at other boards, and no one seems to be cycling this stuff.. Kinda got me wondering about it.

Ok, so has anyone on here bought some and just not ran it yet ?
Like I said, I have seen maybe two post about the stuff, but nothing more. I have read alot about the Phera Plex, but not alot about the spin off of it ( Pherdrol ) Seems since it was stated that it is susposed to be a bit stronger, that there would be quite a few people on here giving it a shot..

I am just curious.. And digging around. Checking things out about it.
Heck let me know if you know of anyone who has been taking it, and what kinda results they got.

Thanks again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it and i loved it. Ran it ad 40mgs near the end and thats when strength was crazy.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
What kinda weight gain did you get from it ? any bad side effects ?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have even looked at other boards, and no one seems to be cycling this stuff.. Kinda got me wondering about it.

Ok, so has anyone on here bought some and just not ran it yet ?
Like I said, I have seen maybe two post about the stuff, but nothing more. I have read alot about the Phera Plex, but not alot about the spin off of it ( Pherdrol ) Seems since it was stated that it is susposed to be a bit stronger, that there would be quite a few people on here giving it a shot..

I am just curious.. And digging around. Checking things out about it.
Heck let me know if you know of anyone who has been taking it, and what kinda results they got.

Thanks again.
Didn't you post this same topic only about two weeks ago?? In Nutra's thread there are at least 5 people who have given their expereince on pheradrol. Also if you want to know has anyone on here bought it and not run it read the Pheradrol anyone thread there are NUMEROUS posts from people who have bought it. In the Nutraplantet section there are 2 threads alone with over 200 replys combined on phera. It's the EXACT same compound as PP. NOT Stronger just more than 10miligrams per capsule.

IF you want more feedback your probablly going to have to wait a couple months not a couple weeks for some people to run new cycles. But the COA showed it was the same as PP so just read the pp feedback or any other clone ie methyl-plex, pmax, pheramax. They are all the same. It's like in the old days every company had 4ad and 19nor but they were all the same product Don't get caught up in the name differences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I understand.. I figured by now more people would have ran it. The replies I got over there, were not alot, and most sent me the way to look at the two post that have been posted by the two individuals. I was hoping to see more post, or maybe more feed back.
I know it is the same thing as the Pher Plax, and I have read alot of post on Pher Plex as well. Like I said, Just trying to see if there was anything alittle newer out here. Maybe alittle more resent.
I do appreicate your help, and the info you offered me in my earlier post. Figured I may get a bit better response over here.

Thanks again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i was and still am cutting, slowly recomping but the effects were just unreal. My strength skyrocketed even while on lower carb, vascularity and the way my muscle maturity has changed is fabulous. Only probly was that i never have problems with MPB and it seemed like i was losing more hair then ever before, and acne on my back was bad. Horrible! Ill take those sides tho for all the positives i got. Im glad i have 4 bottles of the stuff! :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains... I have read about the hairloss some people have with it..

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill take those sides tho for all the positives i got. Im glad i have 4 bottles of the stuff! :-D
I have 4 bottles myself (although I haven't run a cycle as of yet) but am wondering if the law of diminishing returns will apply to each subsequent cycle of PP. I mean if PP is similar to other anabolics, your receptors will be freshest for the first cycle and theoretically you will gain less on each subsequent cycle; does this sound right?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 4 bottles myself (although I haven't run a cycle as of yet) but am wondering if the law of diminishing returns will apply to each subsequent cycle of PP. I mean if PP is similar to other anabolics, your receptors will be freshest for the first cycle and theoretically you will gain less on each subsequent cycle; does this sound right?
imo if you take the proper time off then you might not get the same results in weight gain but you will get similar results in other aspects strength, pumps, vascularity.

compare it to say dbol or a-drol people keep using it whether it be 1st cycle or 10th cycle. My strength has gone up from baseline each and every cycle of s-drol or PP and I've done a few.