mega-trn , phera-max , mega zol

patrol

Awards
hi
could you help mi I have 1* mega-trn , 2 * mega-zol and 1 * phera-plex.
I read many posts about problmes with libido while taking tren , but I don't
have any methoxy tst ( a read i helps ) and there is now way to buy it for me. (europa)
Libido is the only thing I worry about

How should I take it. I was thinking of taking
phera-max and mega-trn or mega-trn and mega-zol
phera 1-2 15mg 3-4 30 mg trn 1 2 mg 2-4 4 mg

but what about problems with libido ? I can buy nolva or clomid for post cycle therapy but I' warry about the time during cycle.
do you have experince with phera-max and mega-trn ?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TRN is not Tren. TRN gives good strength some mass yadda. You won't have any problems with libido except you'll have aboner alot. Maybe some high blood pressure. Get your PCT in order before you start. Hopefully you're not retarded and you already know how to do a good PCT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I dont think Trn adds mass, at least not for me. I got more acne on it and more strength. Pmax is good stuff and i enjoyed it, steady strength gains and good mass while still looking vascular. I have yet to try the Zol but i hear its pretty weak so If you want to cut or lose weight go with trn zol combo and if you want to get stronger and a lil bigger go with pmax trn combo. Get your Post cycle things ready first and take something for liver and blood pressure for sure.

patrol

Awards
so do you think that phera max with mega-trn is good idea , with no problems with libido.
what dosage do you recomend.
I want to start at small dosage and add more if effect stops.
first week 15 mg p-max and 2 mg trn

A have also at home attitude (atd) for pct and clomid.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had lethargy on TRN so that may be a factor. The sleep is good however.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I had phera plex 10mg caps and phera max 15mg caps so i was able to have more variety with the doses. I found 25mg to be my sweet spot. Since you just have Pmax tho i would consider 15mg for 2 weeks and 30mg for 2 weeks. I really like TRN 2 hours pre workout gave me good aggression and strength in the gym. I didnt go very long on TRN because I felt my cycle was long enough already. I didnt go into the 6mg dose either so I have no opinion on that. I will save it for another cycle. So for the TRN i would say do 1 week at 2mg and see how you like it. When you speak of libido im not sure what you want, My piping worked great. but i dont know if it was sex drive or just my concentration on working out and the cycle that made me not take too much interest in sex. When i want to tho there was no problem and it felt like my tallywacker was bigger than off cycle lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
so do you think that phera max with mega-trn is good idea , with no problems with libido.
what dosage do you recomend.
I want to start at small dosage and add more if effect stops.
first week 15 mg p-max and 2 mg trn

A have also at home attitude (atd) for post cycle therapy and clomid.
1pm 1trn
1pm 1trn
2pm 1-2trn
2pm 2trn
then pct the next day. If you eat to gain mass you might see 10-15lbs gain, good strength gain, all day pump, and vascularity with this cycle.