Newbie who has done his homework planning first cycle

lowride128

Awards
I am 21 years old. I worked out while playing high school football then stopped working out after high school. I was benching 225 for 8 reps and maxed at 275 my senior year of high school weighing in at 190, 5'8". After a 2 year off period i bought a nice bench cage and inlcine decline flat bench press . And all the necessarry bars/dumbell bars. I plan to add a lat and dip tower and a weight belt w/ chain in the next month. I am going to post a pic of what i achieved all naturally in 6 months of training. This is when i was benching 255 for ten and maxing out at 325. I am planning my first cycle and am so confused by all the different stacks discussed on this web site. I am not a fan of ed inj so am leaning towards test enanth and would like another inj to stack that can also be pinned 2weekly. I will definately not start any cycle without post cycle therapy drugs on hand. My goals are to increase my bench to 350 and really put some size and strength into my legs. I have a wide variety of gear available to me so many stacks are possible. I would like explosive strength gains, as well as noticeable size increase. I have great eating habits. I eat from 200-250 g protein a day none coming from artificial protein sources. I am lucky that i can massively bulk but at the end it is quite easy to cut. I have my work out regimine down to a low rep, high weight, between 8 and 10 sets per major muscle group, and always complex excersicements first. Again, I am new and have read for ab 4 months before posting and believe i am pretty well learned (no experience) in the safe use of gear(but definitely not a dr). Any responses or suggestions are welcome. If u flame me i'll boom u on ur head ever given me the chance.

Attachments

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Lowride, welcome.

For novla, you will need to do more research. I really recommend you do not post your e-mail address on a public forum especially when talking about illegal AAS. The best thing to do would be getting a secure e-mail address/service.

Also, I really think you need to do more reading...I mean, I'm not flamming you but there is absolutely no rush. There's really not much to it, just learn the compounds and how they are used and what they provide. I would really provide you more information on this matter but quite frankly, I"m not educated well enough to do so. I'm sure other members will be able to give you more specific advice.

Also, what's an artificial source of protein? *scratches head*

Do you have any previous AAS use?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Any responses or suggestions are welcome. If u flame me i'll boom u on ur head ever given me the chance.
LOL...in Scotland anytime soon? :p

I've got nothing to say other than you might like to take out your email and you might also like to not ask for a banned substance (nolva)...it's against the rules. Welcome to the site.

B4n3 0n3

Do what I am gonna do run test e at 500mg per week and then run EQ at 400mg per week this is what I will probly do for my first cycle.

lowride128

Awards
I have seen some great support for people with even less knowledge then me. I edited my post and will be sure to read the rules again for future reference. Some more specific suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The attached pic is there just to give you an idea of where i'm at. i know the pic is small and not great quality, i'll try to get a better one soon with back and quads.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've said this a million times and i'll say it a million more ... all first cycle's should be 500mg of test enan or cyp for 12 weeks .. stacking on a first cycle is silly because you won't know which drug to attribute which sides and gains to

post your diet please .. far more important than gear

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
i've said this a million times and i'll say it a million more ... all first cycle's should be 500mg of test enan or cyp for 12 weeks .. stacking on a first cycle is silly because you won't know which drug to attribute which sides and gains to

On the money.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL! yah you have said it about a million times and youll probably say it a million more. At least you hold strong in your opinions. DIet is always first then training then rest and supplements last. Live by that and gaining is so much easier! But Lowride 4 months of research honestly isnt that much IMO, dont rush at all and just keep learning there is so much to learn. Are you thinking about the jump for a particular reason other than just self improvement? If not than just take your time, your still young.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

what he said.

i just got tired of saying it and being ignored.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Do not listen to anyone who tells you to stack compounds, use multi ester blends, or anything of that sort. Keep it very simple. Have your diet so dialed in that you get anxiety if you miss a meal. Keep your expectations low, but motivation high. Have contingency plans regarding sides. Tell noone. Monitor your health. Once you stepped over, try to be a good representative when discussing it. Especially with all the impressionable people reading these forums.. Be responsible for your actions and be impeccable with your word.

It's not a race so take it slow. Listen to your body, new strength can bring on injuries. Have a good reason to do it above all else. Keep an open mind and keep learning as you go on.

Good luck.

gten79

Awards
Do not listen to anyone who tells you to stack compounds, use multi ester blends, or anything of that sort. Keep it very simple. Have your diet so dialed in that you get anxiety if you miss a meal. Keep your expectations low, but motivation high. Have contingency plans regarding sides. Tell noone. Monitor your health. Once you stepped over, try to be a good representative when discussing it. Especially with all the impressionable people reading these forums.. Be responsible for your actions and be impeccable with your word.

It's not a race so take it slow. Listen to your body, new strength can bring on injuries. Have a good reason to do it above all else. Keep an open mind and keep learning as you go on.

Good luck.
I'm nominating this post for Post of the Year!!! Great Post UBI!:box:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been training consistently? I saw you said that the pic was after 6 months of training. If you haven't been training naturally for atleast 5 years and i'm taking serious training then forget it you don't need a cycle you need food. And i agree with Glenihan post up your diet that is what will put the size on you, steroids won't do **** without the building blocks to make the new muscle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good luck.
That's Noble Prize caliber speech right there. Ubi that is some very very good advice. it seemed so........Beautiful with knowledge and power written all over it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That should be a sticky Ubi well said. Ok now i suggest you run 250mg of sustanon eod with 200mg of tren ace eod, LOL j/k

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey just wondering everyone I agree with the test as a base and not stacking injectables. But what about an oral for the 1st 4 weeks. I know my first cycle was test/dbol and I loved it and it was pretty much the standard 1st cycle however this was a little ove a decade ago. I thought with dbol being so fast acting that you could pretty well distguinsh between the test and dbol as the dbol would be out by the 5th week around the time the test really starts to kick.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have 1 important piece of advice:

If some guy named Saluu tries to give you advice, don't listen.