Am I crazy?!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In light of the fact designers such as superdrol, PP and HD (and their knock-offs) will be disappearing at some point in the near future, I've stocked up a bit. Specifically, I have enough to run 2 superdrol cycles, 4 PP cycles and 2 HD cycles.

My plan was/is to run 3 to 4 week cycles (depending on the compound) every 4 months or so for the next few years. In other words, a cycle followed by a four week post cycle therapy followed by 8 weeks off before starting the next one.

This plan sounded good to me at first but then I got to thinking, how many of these oral cycles should I really be doing a year? Even with the proper support supps (i.e. will be using AI Cycle Support), this amount of cycling has to put a lot of stress on the body.

So anyways, my question is can I realistically move forward with the plan outlined above (which would amount to 3 cycles per year for the next couple of years) without seriously screwing myself up in the long term?

Thanks guys.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it would be fine, although your age might be the difference. At least you are taking time off or plan to at least. I know there are people out there who right after PCT they jump into another cycle. That is a problem. Just watch your health and dont cycle to often. 3 times a year is ok IMO because the cycle is only 3-4 weeks. I would be worried about natural test production being halted or having trouble getting natural test production up and running like normal. At your age im not sure how that would effect you. Maybe take Cycle Support year round?

papa G

Awards
Definately take at least a few months off after pct. You should definately be ok as long as you stick to 2 maybe 3 cycles a year and have all your support supps in order. I am also a firm believer in using the lowest dose to get results. If your getting good results with 20 mgs of a compound their is no need to up the dose because your risk for negative sides is greater. Stick to this and you should be fine.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well what you need to do is get labs if your lab results come back fine then you can cycle again if they don't then you cannot

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am also a firm believer in using the lowest dose to get results. If your getting good results with 20 mgs of a compound their is no need to up the dose because your risk for negative sides is greater. Stick to this and you should be fine.
I agree totally. For superdrol, I plan on doing 3 weekers at 10/20/20; for PP, I plan on doing 4 weekers at 20/20/20/20; and for HD, I plan on doing 4 weekers at 50/50/50/50.

From everything I've learned, the above protocols seem to be the most effective while minimizing sides. Thanks for the reply.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well what you need to do is get labs if your lab results come back fine then you can cycle again if they don't then you cannot
I already have bloodwork for my baseline so I just have to figure out how I can get periodic lab results without telling my doc I'm on these products. Any fellow Canadians that can help out with some advice in this regard, please let me know.