Dutasteride will [help] prevent hairloss from which AAS'?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
tsia, title says it all. I'm trying to get a concrete understanding of Dutasteride as I have had amazing success in just 2 weeks thus far.

this is from a knowledgable bro at another board.

On Dutasteride and Tren:

dutasteride wont do anything either; it does the same thing as finasteride (5AR inhibition), just more of it. topical spiro and fluridil are your only weapons with tren.

tren is something of an enigma. in a clinical setting, only DHT has been studied at any length in regards to hairloss. all we can do is extrapolate (5-a reduced steroids similar to DHT will probably cause it - see masteron, proviron, anadrol, winny, primo, etc)

On Dutasteride in general:

no, dutasteride will act on any hormone that isnt 5a-reduced and doesnt have a chemical modification that disrupts the interaction of a hormone with 5AR (ie. 4-chloro or 7-alpha). the effect will just vary for each one...for deca, the inhibition of DHN formation will actually increase the androgenic potential of the steroid. for EQ, which has very low affinity for 5AR, it wont do much. for dbol, it will prevent reduction to M1T (not sure how much is actually converted), but likely not much, if dbol has similar affinity for 5AR that its unmethylated brother has.

the vast majority of steroids will be completely unaltered by dutasteride - every DHT derivative like var, drol, superdrol, masteron, proviron, mestanalone, winny and every other 5a reduced roid like primo, steranabol etc.

From my understanding:
*Dutasteride and DHT derivatives (winny, tren, proviron) is a no go.
*Dutasteride and Testosterone(s) will significantly help.
*I'd personally avoid Test-Suspension because it will convert to DHT as fast as you can shoot it.
*Obviously Deca/NPP is not a good idea.

how about stuff like Dbol (Test analogue, but not completely Testosterone)
*I don't understand the Dbol ---converting---> M1T because of Dutasteride.

any thoughts or science for me?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bumping

:crickets:
:burger:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10