tren /t3

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading up on tren and seems some recomend taking t3 with it .Just want to know what is taking gonna help with and will tricanna work as a sub ?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Probably a good idea to search around some bro. Ive never run either, but I know there's more than a few logs on the site from those who have.

BV

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
t-3 at a low dose of no more(usually) 50mcg. is supposed to supplement muscle growth.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
It increases protein synthesis & therefore when coupled with anabolic steroids can work synergystically.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Yea from what Ive read sofar tren seems to drain t3 which can lead to progestin-gyno?but heres my thought,if your running some kind of Test with your tren for tren di**then thats got to add to the gyno issue.For myself Ive been on tren alone for two weeks [just lookin to firm up and add strength ]I have all the PC [4AD/nolva/ect] just waiting till I need them but on the t3---just wanted to know if tricanna can sub for t3?/or just a waste not ness?:dl:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have all the PC [4AD/nolva/ect] :
Please tell me you are NOT going to use 4AD in your PCT.

4AD converts to test. Exogenous test will shut down natty production which is the antithesis of what PCT is designed to accomplish.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Wow talk about lack of sleep. I understood he was using that while using T3 to supplement for Test.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me you are NOT going to use 4AD in your post cycle therapy.

4AD converts to test. Exogenous test will shut down natty production which is the antithesis of what PCT is designed to accomplish.
---sorry for the confusion ,I didnt mean use 4ad as pct /I meant PC as a abreviation for precautionaries meaning that if I start to get tren di** I got it covered with 4ad----just never heard t3 was nessesary

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
It's not necessary, but it will help if you do it right.

I guess this would be a good comparison. It would be like putting HID's on your car which has regular halogen bulbs for head lights. It isn't necessary, but it'll improve your sight at night while driving.