Just checking out cycle ideas

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I found this cycle on another site (oral)..... What do you guys think..... Don't give me the third degree either...... I'm just doing some research. :think:

Attachments

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can say with certainty that I will NEVER do an oral only cycle that lasts 9 weeks. Ever.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally i don't like orals at all for any purpose

what are your goals for this cycle? ... why not use injectibles?

i also recommend reading the article posted on dbol and drol in this forum .. just for some anecdotal info

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Not to mention the 2 week pct is not cool. It's obvious a moron made that cycle.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
what are your goals for this cycle? ... why not use injectibles?
My goal is to finally hit 200 lbs. without gaining to much bf .... 2 years ago I was 157lbs and probably 9-10% bf..... Today I'm 187lbs at around 11-12% bf..... I've already done a few oral cycles, superdrol/PP/Ergo and made pretty good gains...... My blood work and liver values came back fine all 3 times..... I just thought maybe doing this cycle may bring me over the my 200lb goal. Believe me, I would love to try injectibles but I just can't find the guts to do it.... I think If I was coached by someone experienced I'de try it...... Until then, I think I will stick with the orals....... Listen to me, I'm a big chicken sh** :whiner:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well like i said i suggest you check out the dbol/drol article posted on here

btw you'd be amazed how not a big deal it is at all once you pin yourself

tattoopierced1

its really not a big deal to pin. The best place for a first timer is glute or delt. I wouldnt do an all oral cycle either, especially for that long.

If you want to stay away from injects, why not look at transdermal based applications?