4-ad transdermal +oral???

TarvMan

Awards
I was wondering if it would be advantagious to take an oral 4-ad with a transdermal 4-ad.

On a cycle of T-1 Pro the 4-ad is a somewhat moderate dosing, so would it be reasonable to take say.. 400- 500 mg of 4-ad orally pre-workout. In order to get a little pick me up before you go to the gym.

Or would this be undesirable because of the fluctuating blood?hormone levels?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I would'nt. Although some INrage may help.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
well I asked mike at 1fast400 the same thing, and he told me it was a good idea, I don't know if it was because he is selling the stuff or if he believes it will help. Anyway I am using 4ad cyp, and was wondering if taking 4ad oral thru out the day in divided doses would help, and Mike suggested I take between 900-1500mg per day oral in divided doses. So I ordered 30g of 4ad powder, empty gel caps, and plan on taking around 1000mg per day for the next 30 days along with my 4ad cyp

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It's not that it wont "help". For me it's a question of how much will it help for the money that I am going to be spending. If your wanting a preworkout boost as you mentioned there are better ways.

CosmosM3

Awards
Why not add a squirt of T-4 everyday? Assuming 2 squirts of T1-Pro/day, this brings the 1-test/4-AD ratio close to 1:1 (166mg/183mg)

You could also wait for the new T-1, which will be similar:

2.5 grams 1-test
2.5 grams 4-AD
120 mL
$25

I'm going for the T1-Pro + T4, as it's a little more bang for the buck.

JFP2026

Awards
Why not add a squirt of T-4 everyday? Assuming 2 squirts of T1-Pro/day, this brings the 1-test/4-AD ratio close to 1:1 (166mg/183mg)

2.5 grams 1-test
2.5 grams 4-AD
120 mL
$25

Bump on this, for my next bulk I'm going T1-Pro, T-4, 1,4 Andro.

TarvMan

Awards
Excuse my ignorance, but what kind of product is INrage? Like a thermogenic or something? I searched the bb. com store and came up empty.

edit-- Ok just cam back from M&M, and I see were talking about 5-AA here. Looks interesting, I think I will definetly try this when fall comes around and I begin a 6 week t1-pro cycle.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
inrage is an intranasel 5aa product. It will get you reved up before working out for better work outs..

CableMan67

Awards

2.5 grams 1-test
2.5 grams 4-AD
120 mL
$25

Is this product available on Friday, 5/09/03?

Any advantage to wait or should I just order T1pro before it's not sold anymore?

I'm starting my first cycle.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would go with the t1-pro. IOf you can get it. It has 10g 1-test and 5g 4-ad. Good stack if you don't wnat any bloat.Hope that helps.. Talk to ya

CosmosM3

Awards
Should be avaliable on Fri, but ask Chemo on the member board.

I would go for T1-Pro + T4. (Just got mine today in fact. Damn that was fast!) Like I said it's a little more bang for the buck.

T1-Pro + T4:
10g 1-Test
17g 4-AD
$97

New T1 (4 bottles):
10g 1-Test
10g 4-AD
$100

4-AD is only $1/gram though, so you could always mix some in to the new T1. Can't really go wrong either way, but you'll save a few bucks if you order now. Good luck with your cycle.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Depending on your goals you may nt want allot of 4-ad. 4-ad will most likely make you gain some fat and water weight. If you are looking for good clean gains keep the 4-ad to about 1/2 the amount of the 1-test. If you are looking to bulk then the 4-ad should be at leats the amount of 1-test but for best results 1.5-2 times the amount of the 1-test... So It depends on what you woul dlike your results to be.. Talk to ya..