A Final Regular 4AD Inject Recipe ?

SteveDFW

Awards
Has anyone found a good recipe for regular 4AD inject. I believe the earlier one fell out of solution, was too thick, and very low mg/ml.

Also, I guess 4AD cyp is dead (i.e.no results) ?

Thanks

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I do not see why you can't use same recipie for 4AD as the recipie for the 4AD cyp??? Should be able to make it 200-250mg/ml.......correct, or am I wrong here?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
The cyp ester should make it no problem to be suspended at 250mg/ml. Check out animals board though, animalkits.be to make sure.

SteveDFW

Awards
There is a big difference between the regular 4AD and 4AD cyp when putting into solution.

I know the recipe for 4AD cyp but the feedback seems to be negative on the gains/results from the "cyp" versions.

I am looking for a good recipe for the REGULAR 4AD.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Or sorry bro, i thought you were talkin about the one that rvelxer put up.

SteveDFW

Awards
Ya, good recipe but I am not sure the 4Ad cyp even works.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
well ironaddict at animals board says the 4ad cyp is working great for him, I've seen a few guys at other boards report good results as well

SteveDFW

Awards
I thought he used regular 4AD but I will PM him over there.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have seen a few posts saying that the cyp did NOT work but the regular 4AD did work.

Do not know personally but am trying to find out.

I know Mr_Magoo liked the regular 4AD.

Now there are people coming out with 4ADOH which is suppose to be MUCH better than both of them.

elijah_123

Awards
The limit for regular 4-Ad is around 50 mg/ml from what I understand.
Chemo and revelxr had a thread about that with instructions that worked for chemo just fine.

If you want 4-ad cyp in oil check the bdc store.

SteveDFW

Awards
I read that thread by Chemo but the regular 4AD "carmelized" at room temperature.

elijah_123

Awards
A while back a bro of mine converted his surplus 4-AD powder into an injectable and had LOADS so he shared with me for a second opinion. The burning was mild (very manageable) and the effects were likened to test suspension rather than deca. Contrary to what others believe it proved to be VERY anabolic as I had a 6 pound gain in 2 weeks (this is good for me since I'm already "chemically enhanced"). I was doing 50 mg twice per day...

I'll post a 4-AD injectable recipe as soon as I write it up. The some of it is that you can get 50 mg/mL in (oil) solution with 5% BA / 20% BB but beyond that I can't make any claims or guarentees. That is the concentration that I used and I haven't brewed any myself. Definitely worth looking into

BTW, the 4-AD is harder to get into solution than fina since it lacks an ester which would make it more lipophilic.

Chemo
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31&highlight=4ad

Seemed that 50mg/ml was fine, even up to 75.

SteveDFW

Awards
EXCELLENT, thanks for finding that. I thought I researched them all.

Thanks again

elijah_123

Awards
No problem. I knew I'd seen it in preperation for the next cycle I try.

Weeks 1-4 and 8-12 Fina and 4-AD ed
Weeks 1-10 19-nordiol cyp 250 2x week.
Weeks 1-15 15 Iu Slin post work out
Weeks 13-17 Typcial nolva recovery.

Anyways, that isn't to relevent or finalized, but let me know how the 4-ad goes.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
From what I have heard the making of an injectable 4 AD is more involved than doing say Fina.

I think it might be best to just order from BDC.

elijah_123

Awards
I like the cheaper option of making it myself, it isn't that hard at all actually. Easier than fina. Also BDC only sells the cyp version, not normal.

blinky

Awards
I am not seeing results from 4ad cyp. I have been on for 4 weeks at a gram a week. I saw initial results (ie 6 pound gain in 2 weeks), but haven't seen anything since. Regular 4ad or 4adoh may yield better results.

elijah_123

Awards
Wouldn't a cyp version take awhile to kick in? I would guess the initial 6 pounds would be water/more food than anything if all you have is cyp.

Also what are yoru doses, many were talking about 1gr/week or more and they got results.

blinky

Awards
I started by taking 750mg the first two weeks, and heard that people weren't seeing gains with anything less than a gram a week so I haved upped it to a gram a week. I presumed the 6pound gain was also a lot of water weight. I am gonna continue running the cycle to see if anything happens. I have also taken into consideration that the cypionate ester takes at least 3 weeks to kick in. I will keep you guys posted though.

elijah_123

Awards
Cool I wasn't trying to flame you. I'm just not real tactful when asking questions. Peace and good luck man

blinky

Awards
No problem man. I understood what you were asking. Thanks and I will tell you how everything goes.

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by blinky
No problem man. I understood what you were asking. Thanks and I will tell you how everything goes.
   hey blinky if you have time could you give us an update on how your gains are going if you have any? I would appreciate the info.   (for research purposes only of course :D )

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
For a base diol prohormone (such as 4-AD no ester):

An oil matrix can easily be formulated with cottonseed (volume), BA (1-3%), and PEG-400 (3-5%). Enjoy...

Chemo

SteveDFW

Awards
For a base diol prohormone (such as 4-AD no ester):

An oil matrix can easily be formulated with cottonseed (volume), BA (1-3%), and PEG-400 (3-5%). Enjoy...

Chemo
Chemo,

With that recipe how many mg/ml is easily possible?

Also, can Propylene Glycol (PG) be used instead?

Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I heard a guy got some nasty burning at 100mg/ml but not at 75mg/ml.

Anyone have any input?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I wish i had seen this earlier, I wasted about 4grams trying to make it, I used BA and BB, and it turned out like candle wax after it cooled to room temp!

SteveDFW

Awards
I wish i had seen this earlier, I wasted about 4grams trying to make it, I used BA and BB, and it turned out like candle wax after it cooled to room temp!
What percenatges of BA and BB did you use.

Also, what mg/ml did you use?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Regular PG will not work since it is not a polymer. The great characteristic of PEG is that it is long and non-polar (oil soluble) but also has enough hydrogen bonding potential to solvate the diols such as 4-AD. You get the best of both worlds and solvate by two pathways.

For those that are interested, http://lemelange.com has everything in stock to run yur experiment: cottonseed oil, BA, BB, and also PEG-400. Tell Melissa that Chemo sent you ;)

Chemo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Melissa at Lemelange is great took only 3 business days to receive my order.

Problem is I still do not know how much what concentration of 4AD to put in the mixture.

Anyone?

I heard a guy got some nasty burning at 100mg/ml but not at 75mg/ml

Thank you.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
so the PEG-400 is a must? It cannot be done with just BB and BA?