PP and SD Cycle

Tunasandwich

Awards
Hi guys, i have a few questions and i was also looking for some advice on bridging the two mid cycle. let me know what you think.

6"
189lbs
12% BF
31 Yrs

Successfully completed both PP and SD cycles, 15lbs on PP and 9 on SD. both were 4 weekers.

PCT
Nolva 60/40/20/20
Restore 3 tabs ED
Alpha Drive 3 Tabs

Support before, during and thru Milk Thistle, Saw P, Fish oils, Taurine (ouch back pumps).

Cycle plan 6 Weeks:
PP 20/30/30 (weeks 1-3)
was figuring to lower PP to 20mg mid week 3 and start SD @ 10mg while bridging and thru week 4. *** please advise***
SD 10/20/30 (weeks 4-6)

My goal is to hit the big 200lb mark and keep it with hard work and diet and a solid PCT.

Question: I have some authentic PP left, i only have about a week and a half worth of it. Should i mix the authentic PP with one of the clones (Pmax, PheraMax ect..) or just keep it all the same branding?

Thanks a ton =)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, i have a few questions and i was also looking for some advice on bridging the two mid cycle. let me know what you think.

6"
189lbs
12% BF
31 Yrs

Successfully completed both PP and superdrol cycles, 15lbs on PP and 9 on SD. both were 4 weekers.

post cycle therapy
Nolva 60/40/20/20
Restore 3 tabs ED
Alpha Drive 3 Tabs

Support before, during and thru Milk Thistle, Saw P, Fish oils, Taurine (ouch back pumps).

Cycle plan 6 Weeks:
PP 20/30/30 (weeks 1-3)
was figuring to lower PP to 20mg mid week 3 and start SD @ 10mg while bridging and thru week 4. *** please advise***
SD 10/20/30 (weeks 4-6)

My goal is to hit the big 200lb mark and keep it with hard work and diet and a solid PCT.

Question: I have some authentic PP left, i only have about a week and a half worth of it. Should i mix the authentic PP with one of the clones (Pmax, PheraMax ect..) or just keep it all the same branding?

Thanks a ton =)
The bridging would be fine. I did a similar cycle. My only advice is not to bump the SD to 30mg. I don't really think you need that. As far as mixing the PP with the clones, it's the same thing. As long as the chemical compound is the same (& it should be for most knockoffs) you're fine.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I did about 2 weeks of my cycle with Pmax and Pplex. 15mg(pmax) with first meal 10mg Pplex 8-10 hours later and found that to be a great dose for me.Im bridging with Mtrn. My next cycle will be Superdrol. I would leave the bridge at 30mg PP with 10mg SD. Then continue with 10mg and max out at 20mg. 30mg of SD has shown not any more effective than 20mg, plus I see alot of delayed gyno reports from SD lately.