just done 1st inject!! - couple Q's...
- 08-29-2006, 04:42 PM
just done 1st inject!! - couple Q's...
hi just did my first injection - test e 1ml into right glute. just a couple things:
1. i could not get all the air bubbles out of syringe
2. theres a little red dot on the bum where i injected. also a little blood came out when removed needle but when i aspirated i got an air bubble so went ahead and injected.
3. right leg feeling slightly weird - hard to explain no pain just not my like my left. my glute feels like the oil is still in there.
- 08-29-2006, 04:54 PM
You're going to die. Call a lawyer and get a living will and notify next of kin where any buried mason jars are located.
I'm sorry man but sometimes it's just our time to go. The others shoot themselves in the ass without knowing what they are doing.
- 08-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by JayhawkkE-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
08-29-2006, 05:59 PM
you're absolutely fine all those things are completely normal ... just massage the area
08-29-2006, 06:03 PM
Don't give him false hope!
08-29-2006, 06:32 PM
oh jay, i dont know about you sometimes.
08-29-2006, 09:23 PM
1) you'll never get ALL the air out. Just make sure you get as much out as possible
2) When you aspirate it shows if you are pinning into a vein or artery. It will not tell you whether or not you passed through one while putting the needle in. Translation: you are fine, you just passed through a blood vessel is all, I'm sure nothing got in
3) It may be that you injected too close to the sciatic nerve and pressure on the nerve is causing that "weird" feeling.
Regarding the aspirate issue, you will know PDQ if you've injected into a blood vessel. You'll feel some tightness in your chest and you'll have a coughing fit. It isn't fun.
On 2 occasions, I aspirated clean but while injecting I must have moved the pin into a blood vessel. The first time it happened i was coughing uncontrollably for about 30 minutes. The second time it was a mild cough and mostly my throat tickled. The second time though was with Tren and Tren is known to cause coughing anyway, so it may have just been the Tren itself that had already been in my system rather than my actually hitting a vessel.
Originally Posted by feelingfizzy
08-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Stay the **** away from the sciatic nerve. That thing is a pain in the ass.
08-29-2006, 09:35 PM
08-30-2006, 02:48 AM
Maybe you could post a pic a of the right spot to inject so we will know how to not hit the nerve.Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
08-30-2006, 05:40 AM
bump on that. where is that pesky nerve?
08-30-2006, 07:32 AM
I read to go high and right on the right side, or high and left on the left side to avoid the nerver.
Picture from cnn.com
08-30-2006, 07:48 AM
I usually bleed after injects just from passing through a vein. As long as you aspirated and got no blood, your fine.
As far as the bubbles go, there are always 1 or 2 small ones that I cant get rid of.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
08-31-2006, 10:17 AM
Geez, someone asks a very serious question and you make a big joke about it ? sad. dont worry about a coupla air bubbles bro, contrary to popular belief nothing to worry about. as far as the blood goes you may have moved the needle a bit and it cut ya a bit, or when you pushed the plunger down as far as possible it sucked up a lil blood.
08-31-2006, 11:36 PM
There will be times when MUCH MORE than a little blood comes out as well.. Be happy that didn't happen on your first shot (no pun intended). Luckily, the bleeding is usually stopped with a few seconds of pressure with an alcohol pad... Just don't freak out when it happens...
09-01-2006, 01:58 AM
You'll eventually learn to identify when you're going to bleed more. For me, I notice it happens any time I feel a sharp sting while it goes in. That sting is the feeling of it passing through a blood vessel. When that happens, expect blood to immediately start running down when you pull out the pin. You will also likely notice that the pin slides out extremely easily in those cases.Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
But as mentioned, the bleeding stops after a few seconds of pressure using an alcohol pad.
09-01-2006, 05:15 AM
Yep, I agree with Null. Sometimes when you get ready to poke you get the holy crap, that hurt feeling. I notice that if I go somewhere else to poke blood immediately starts coming out. I haven't died, yet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1187 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 133Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:48 AM
- By Lightweight1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-15-2011, 08:04 AM
- By freqfly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:35 PM
- By P4D2A022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 04-03-2007, 09:38 AM
- By dingling in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-14-2003, 10:56 PM