Mega trn/Mega zol. water retention?

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
Any input on this stack. Mega tren 6 mg/day with Mega zol 150 mg/day for cutting and avoiding ANY water retention?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good but start out with a lower dose first. People have seen bad sides a 6mg or TRN. Start low like 2mg trn 75mg zol then 4mg trn 100zol and if things arent good there than do the 6mg trn 150zol. dont start out high, low doses might work very well for you. I think both compounds are for cutting use so you should get what you want.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
sounds good but start out with a lower dose first. People have seen bad sides a 6mg or TRN. Start low like 2mg trn 75mg zol then 4mg trn 100zol and if things arent good there than do the 6mg trn 150zol. dont start out high, low doses might work very well for you. I think both compounds are for cutting use so you should get what you want.
Good call. It seems that with some of the posts I've seen, the difference between 4mg and 6mg of tren is the same difference between a good cycle and lactating. :)

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
what sides are you referring to when you say bad sides?

axekick

Awards
I'm on that stack now and have just bumped to 6mg/150mg. I am gyno prone but have never had lactation. I have cabergoline in case I encounter that problem. Should I take the caber at .5mg e4d or hold off unless I have problems? Will it cause diminished results if I take it on cycle?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never experienced gyno or lactation problems on 6mgs of trn and even went as high as 9 or more on trn and never had any problems. Mention 4-ad to me tho and im like a cow. LOL

You wont hold anywater and this will dry you out big time. I love the trn/zol combo!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, if you're asking about water retention on this stack you probably aren't ready for this cycle yet. I'm not one to flame, but you do need to do a lot more research.

ALRI has come out with a product that could help with prolactin sides and cortisol amongst other things: NutraPlanet.com: Restore (90 caps) By ALRI

I know GotRipped likes to run this combo and I'm pretty sure he has a log in his sig...sorry I looked for it, but I couldn't find it. There are plenty of TRN logs on this forum (I believe Ryansm got bloodwork done). Just take a step back and make sure you have everything ready before hand:support supps, pct supps., etc.

EDIT: READ AWAY! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/35777-methoxy-trn-log-15.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/47861-4-wk-mega.html

Last edited:
frankpt

frankpt

Awards
Oh yes , I am ready for the stack and I have plenty of experience. Just putting the question out there because sometimes the supplement companies say no water retention and peoples true experiences are different. Just looking for input on who has used the compounds, I already know they are supposed to dry you out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just making sure bro. Good luck on your cycle. If you're really motivated a log would be nice too:thumbsup: