Time to become.......a man. Critique my cycle please - AnabolicMinds.com

Time to become.......a man. Critique my cycle please

1. New Member

Time to become.......a man. Critique my cycle please

Okay fellas, after messing around with crap like 1-AD, transdermal 1-test, 4-AD, I have decided to get down to business and pin it like a man.

Yes I have researched this matter quite thoroughly and have come up with the following prospective cycles:
    1) Test E @ 500 mg/week 12 weeks
    2) Test E @ 500 mg/week 12 weeks + D Bol @20 mg 5 weeks
    3) Equipoise 500mg/week 12 weeks
    4) Equipoise 500mg/week 12 weeks + Test E 500mg/week 12 weeks
    5) Tren E 500mg/week 10 weeks

(post cycle therapy HCG, Nolva)

Misc. Notes
    My goal is to increase my lean body mass and strength. I am predisposed to male pattern baldness so this is a concern for me. Also, loss of libido is not an option for me as my libido is mediocre as we speak. Any increase would be a godsend.

Any input will be EXTREMLY appreciated and considered. Please help me choose the “right” cycle. Thank you in advance!

Stats:
    6’
    202 lbs
    Approx. 10-13% BF
    Training 4 years
    Squat 405 x 2
    Dead 405 x1
    Bench 265 x 1

2. Advanced Member

First cycle, id go with number 2
  3. King Kong

20mgs of dbol is pointelss. start out no lower than 30mg.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    20mgs of dbol is pointelss. start out no lower than 30mg.
    yeah bump on that, bro.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

i'd just start out with a test only cycle to see how you respond to test alone. And truthfully, you may want to play around with the dose a bit too, as you may respond well to 250mg instead of 500mg. Being its a first cycle, you should respond well.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  6. New Member

Both equipoise and trenbolone definitely wet my appetite.
    I was about to start a tren only cycle because my friend swears by it but it seems that the consensus is to do test for a first cycle.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

#2. 20mgs dbol may suffice, everyone is different. no need to break out a higher dose until you've tried out 20mgs, the gains will still be there. JMO.
  8. New Member

500mg test a week, and 20 mg d-bol would be fine...especially at your weight.
  9. New Member

"we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect."

This article initially turned me off the idea of using test for my first cycle.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

pio, erase that link. you're in ban territory.
  11. New Member

very sorry about that.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

no problem. but to answer your statement, test is best.
  13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PIOTREK
    "we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect."

This article initially turned me off the idea of using test for my first cycle.
    LOL your direct quote is awesome.
  14. Registered User

tren is a bad idea for most alone and a terrible idea for anyone for a first cycle

its strong as all hell and the god of steriods without question ... but its harsh as can be ... test is fantastic with no real bad sides at a reasonable dose (500mg) .. to start with test and another like eq or deca and you won't know what sides and gains to attribute to which drug ... start with test only and see how you respond .. steriod use is a marathon not a sprint
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    tren is a bad idea for most alone and a terrible idea for anyone for a first cycle

its strong as all hell and the god of steriods without question ... but its harsh as can be ... test is fantastic with no real bad sides at a reasonable dose (500mg) .. to start with test and another like eq or deca and you won't know what sides and gains to attribute to which drug ... start with test only and see how you respond .. steriod use is a marathon not a sprint
    Great Post!
  16. MTNMEDIC

Hey Bra, injecting is serious stuff and doesn't mean your less of a guy than those who do. nothing wrong with the orals and transdermals if your having results. first of all thats alot of gear for your first cycle, and if you dont have any self inject experience. I had great results on my M1T 4-AD/Fina transderm cycles, had blood work done every three months,..and never a problem. as we speak im on my last week Test only cycle at 500mgs a wk. and to tell ya the truth I actually had better results with the "weaker stuff". better as in more rapid response, mass and hardness, and overall well being. with the "real deal" I had to watch for blood vessels,..we're playing with oil here, and oil and shunts in your vessels dont play well with one another. unless or until I feel more comfortable, I could'nt imagine doing 5 injects a week. injecting (which in assuming is homebrew) Fina is nothing like jus rubbin' it on your skin,..you'll be up at night soaking your sheets,..and feeling very mighty. Injected aas is a whole different kinda,..how should I put it ? "trip" than the 1AD, M1T etc. im not trying to come off like im some bad a$$ed know it all, just a newbie speaking from my
    experience and a bro.
  17. New Member

Thank you for all the replies. After considering everything it seems like I'll go for a classic test and D-bol cycle or just plain test and perhaps kickstart using superdrol. Thanks again everyone.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

test and SD are awesome together.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

def. leave tren out.

Im going to be doing my first inject cycle similair to yours. Test EQ Dbol Proviron and maybe Superdrol. My stats are almost identical to yours too. Keep planning and researching before getting into it. That's what I'm doing so I have a very successful cycle maybe starting in Dec.
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    test and superdrol are awesome together.
    I figure Dbol is great and everything but since I have an over abundance of superdrol, might as well substitute it for the Dbol. Perhaps this combo will produce less bloat. I am guessing you had a good experience with this combo tattoo?
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    def. leave tren out.

Im going to be doing my first inject cycle similair to yours. Test EQ Dbol Proviron and maybe Superdrol. My stats are almost identical to yours too. Keep planning and researching before getting into it. That's what I'm doing so I have a very successful cycle maybe starting in Dec.

Good luck with your cycle! I find this whole experience very exciting. Even though some find boredom in researching hormonal manipulation, I for one love reading about hormones and their effects. Also, I have had bad experiences with prohormones. I started a transdermal 1-test, 4-ad cycle which resulted in an extreme allergic reaction probably due to the 1-test transdermal. I feel as though this time I am doing it the "right" way
  22. Registered User

#4 I'd go with for 16 weeks, and add superdrol or another oral to kickstart it with i'd avoid D-bol if your worried about losing hair though. And tren E at 500mg for a first cycle? Um, NO! lol
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Good choice to go for the classic starter cycle. You'll feel a lot better on it. Glenihan and BumbleBeelzie couldn't have said it any better.

Test will give you nice quality gains, an overalll great mood, focus, and virility. What more can you ask?

Stacking sh1t on a first cycle is not the way to go as Glenihan pointed out. Trenbolone gives me insomnia, nightsweats and aggro tendencies... EQ is a great mild, side-free anabolic but it seems more of a supplemental than a standalone as it is very mild and you will not reap what you expect thanks to the mystique around all things A A S. People have ran it solo and have been pleased... But they knew what to expect. ...

You want your first one to be a simple BANGER. Enter Test.
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous

Test will give you nice quality gains, an overalll great mood, focus, and virility. What more can you ask?
    Damn bro, you got me sold! lol
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    #4 I'd go with for 16 weeks, and add superdrol or another oral to kickstart it with i'd avoid D-bol if your worried about losing hair though. And tren E at 500mg for a first cycle? Um, NO! lol
    Chaps is Dbol that bad on the hairline? $%#@ I just bought a bulk of them and I am prone, but im just dumb cuz I have proviron too...Well ill say goodbye to my hair. I shave it all off anyway
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I'd stick with the Test only cycle, you could also do what I did (check sig) and start off with Superdrol. I experienced and am still experiencing very high quality gains from that stack. To reiterate what Glen said doing a Tren solo cycle for your first cycle could quite possibly the very worst idea I have ever heard, especially being that you are predisposed to MPB. Good luck in whatever you choose to do and keep us updated.
  27. Registered User

Thumbs up

I did test at 500 mgs/ 12 weeks for my first cycle, I made SERIOUS gains at this and a BW of 260 lbs. The second one was test and tren, had to bail on the tren, it turned me into a flaming asshat, I'm aggressive enough without any help. I changed to dbol @35 mgs. The next one will be test @ 800mgs and EQ at 600 mgs, might throw some dbol on the pile if I do OK with the EQ and test.
  28. New Member

first injection of Test E went well. Let me tell you though, it was a HUGE rush mentally. Only had a 25 gauge needle so it took a long time to administer. I will keep you guys posted on my progress and perhaps keep a log.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

well congrats on your first successful inject. remember to keep it sterile.

What is your cycle going to look like? GL..
  30. New Member

well congrats on your first successful inject. remember to keep it sterile.

What is your cycle going to look like? GL..
    Superdrol @20 mg/day for 4 weeks
    Test E @ 250 mg/ every 4 days for 12 weeks
    Might run Proviron if estrogen sides become a concern

btw: been on SD for just under a week now and I can already feel it. Libido is up, pumps are more intense, and strength has slightly increased. So far so good. Quad is still sore from first injection (3 days ago).
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PIOTREK
    Superdrol @20 mg/day for 4 weeks
    Test E @ 250 mg/ every 4 days for 12 weeks
    Might run Proviron if estrogen sides become a concern

btw: been on superdrol for just under a week now and I can already feel it. Libido is up, pumps are more intense, and strength has slightly increased. So far so good. Quad is still sore from first injection (3 days ago).
    did you inject in the outer or the teardrop? what size pin?

It would be wise to have another AI and SERM on hand just incase. I think since proviron wasnt designed as an AI sometimes it might not be enough, doesnt hurt to have backups. Just a thought.

Im planning on proviron to for my first test cycle but i have arimidex on hand just incase and a bunch of nolva.
  32. New Member

I injected in the outer quad with a 25 gauge. I do have nolva on hand btw. Proviron is a very interesting hormone and in theory it increases the efficacy of the "base" hormones being used. That’s why it appealed to me. I just hope I don’t lose my hair since it is a DHT compound Perhaps I will obtain some arimidex too.
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Proviron does look good doesnt it? Im also hoping that it will be enough to control estrogen and hope it isnt to harsh on my hair. I definately overlooked that part. It is MethylDHT from what i remember that is why I have enough arimidex to take over the whole cycle should the proviron prove problematic. I suggest you do the same.
  34. New Member

Proviron does look good doesnt it? Im also hoping that it will be enough to control estrogen and hope it isnt to harsh on my hair. I definately overlooked that part. It is MethylDHT from what i remember that is why I have enough arimidex to take over the whole cycle should the proviron prove problematic. I suggest you do the same.
    Looks like we're on the same page here. I hope the Proviron doesn’t give me trouble but like you said, arimidex could to replace it. Keep us updated with your cycle bro.
  35. Registered User

Ohhhhh fellow Canadian NICE! And i'm also from Ontario
  36. Advanced Member

Go with Test E 500 MG and Dbol at least 30-50 mg. Start with 30 week one and if you feel fine jump right up to 50. All this will do is retain a little more water. But you will like the gains for a first cycle. I call this a beginers kit.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My Cycles please
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:00 PM
  2. Critique my cycle please
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 03:12 PM
  3. critique my cycle please! Full run down.
    By Rumpnuts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 04:41 PM
  4. CRITIQUE MY CYCLE PLEASE
    By NUMBNUTS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 06:54 PM
  5. critique my cycle please..
    By g4ud1n in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 03:47 PM