Stopping D-bol, What to expect?

cuse140

Awards
I'm on a cycle now that is as follows
weeks 1-4 dbol 30 mg e.d
weeks 1-10 sust 250 500mgs week
Letro is run throughout @ .5 eod.

I am now coming to the end of week 4. I have put on nearly 20lbs (182-200) in this 4 weeks wich surprises me because i'm running letro wich should eliminate alot of the water gain involved in d-bol. My strength has gone up dramaticly in all lifts. Now that i discontinue the d-bol, and continue with the sust for weeks 5-10, should i expect to keep all this new weight? or keep gaining steadily? Should my strength plateau about now, or should it keep going up as well?
Also, would it hurt to start doing 20-30 minutes of eliptical trainer 4-5 times a week on an empty stomach? Would this reduce muscle gains, or be too catabolic?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hard to say without knowing the kind of weight it is. Most people have a different view of themselves than what is actually there...Just google spandex.

cuse140

Awards
Hard to say without knowing the kind of weight it is. Most people have a different view of themselves than what is actually there...Just google spandex.
If you're inmplying that my 18lbs are fat gains, then you're slightly correct. I know i gained some fat, but i have kept my calories very clean. The gains can't be all fat, because my strength has gone up alot and my waist has only gone up a little. Can't be much water gain because I'm running letro and drinking like a fish. So i'm going to assume that it's a roughly equal gain in fat, water, and muscle.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It was just a funny way of saying it's hard to say without knowing for sure. Calories and training make such a large impact.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
the sustanon hasn't fully kicked in yet, I wouldn't get too aggressive with the cardio until week 6ish