good first cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

landon#51

Banned
Awards
im 6'1" 256lbs and around 18% bodyfat. i play football and am wanting to play at the next level. what is a good first cycle to build mass that is fairly safe? also how long would it stay in my system.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Need some specifics, such as

age, training history, diet etc

jecko

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sure everyone will tell you a long acting estered testosterone like Test Enan. for 10 weeks. I have heard that EVERYWHERE. I would tell you different but im no expert or even experienced enough to suggest something. What position do you play?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

The question you are asking might have been already answered in another thread.
If you use the Search Function, you probably will get your answer quicker.

Thanks,
B5150

T

tattoopierced1

test e or test c for 10-12 weeks would be good. start out at a low dose too as you might respond very well to this. Once you know how your body reacts to test, then you can add other things in if you decide to do another cycle.

G

gazdecki

Awards
Test E 500mg for 12 Weeks with Nolva/Clomid PCT

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone+Anavar

Weeks 1-12 750mg Testosterone Enthanate
Weeks 1-8 50mg Anavar
Weeks 1-14 50mg Proviron

The anavar will help with strength gains, joint strength and bodyfat loss, as well as some size, the test will give you the bulk of the size but the var will help to solidify your gains so u gain quality weight.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that looks good chaps. esp for his size. Landon you should drop some more fat maybe to around 14% or less then use because estrogen sides will come out with more BF...so ive heard

Status
Not open for further replies.