Votes: 4 14.8%
  • HMAX

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of each and the more I look around PMAX kills eating habits while it looks like HMAX boost them.
On the other hand I didnt see too many people using PMAX as a cutter and alot of people saying HMAX works synergysticly with whatever u coose...lean mass of a cut.
I am looking to use 1 or the other about 4~6 weeks into my cutter.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if ur good at controlling ur hunger id say go with Hmax, if not go with Pmax. I used Pheradrol and it killed my appetite but im cutting so it was great! Mega-H/Hmax on the other hand is causing me hunger probs! Haha

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
HMAX is bunk, so I wouldn't take it at all...

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind they dont have one. I think im gonna have to sell this off too...........

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind they dont have one. I think im gonna have to sell this off too...........
Others have reported some decent gains off of this stuff, but we got literally nothing. I'm hoping only some of it is bunk. Perhaps those that are new to the game are seeing gains because it's the first time they really dialed in their diet, training, etc. For us, we were very disappointed.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Others have reported some decent gains off of this stuff, but we got literally nothing. I'm hoping only some of it is bunk. Perhaps those that are new to the game are seeing gains because it's the first time they really dialed in their diet, training, etc. For us, we were very disappointed.
What was ur daily doesage and doesing times?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is very disheartening to hear. I'm sure Promo will take care of this problem and make things better....right?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
What was ur daily doesage and doesing times?
2 pills in the morning before eating. that's the standard dosage... 50mg... other guy split up the dosage... 1 morning/1 night.. nothing.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 pills in the morning before eating. that's the standard dosage... 50mg... other guy split up the dosage... 1 morning/1 night.. nothing.
Maybe not takeing then WITH food may have somthing to do with it idk. Im searching for somtihng just tryingt o justify its stil good, lol. I stil want to try it because it wont hurt nething.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what's your weight? I myself didn't get much out of halodrol until I hit 75-100mg daily and that's when it really seemed to kick in. I'm convinced that people over 200lbs need a higher dose to gain effect.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
184 at the time

Just out of curiosity what's your weight? I myself didn't get much out of halodrol until I hit 75-100mg daily and that's when it really seemed to kick in. I'm convinced that people over 200lbs need a higher dose to gain effect.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is true, i dont know why i didnt think of that. What week were u in when u bumped it up?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out my log Trauma1's halo/tst log in the cycle section

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Check out my log Trauma1's halo/tst log in the cycle section
halo is NOT hmax.... hmax is supposed to be the generic, but there's no guarantee it is the same thing, which i don't think it is based on the lack of results the 3 of us saw.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
halo is NOT hmax.... hmax is supposed to be the generic, but there's no guarantee it is the same thing, which i don't think it is based on the lack of results the 3 of us saw.
Hey U never know, maybe 75-100mg would have been the ticket, u wont know unless u try it?

Plus i have to bank on somting lol

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Hey U never know, maybe 75-100mg would have been the ticket, u wont know unless u try it?

Plus i have to bank on somting lol
Give it a try and I wish you the best! Let us know how it goes. I do know a couple people that are going to try 75-100mg after they found out about our results. Could be underdosed, could be we got a bunk batch, could be we just didn't respond.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Give it a try and I wish you the best! Let us know how it goes. I do know a couple people that are going to try 75-100mg after they found out about our results. Could be underdosed, could be we got a bunk batch, could be we just didn't respond.
Yes i have 2 bottles so i will start @ 50mg and see how that goes for a week then bump to 75 for 2 weeks then 100mg for the 4th. It wont be for a while but i'll be sure to update u not_big_enuf when i give it a go....thanks for the support

Comepletly off topic kinda but..........Speaking of bunk stuff anyone hear ne thing on the white label SDX from bioScience.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I realize that halo is NOT hmax.....I think you missed my point. I was merely stating my results at an increased dosage of the compound. Many people had the same issues not responding to halo at the standard dose of 50mg/day. So hmax being a generic of the supposed same compound it would make sense why some people don't respond well at 50mg/day.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I belong to a few different boards and after reading around I decided to talk to one of the vendors. I won't menition what board they sponsor or what company they belong to out of respect for them being honest with me.

They told me that they had only had a few let them know that HMAX was OK. No huge gains, but strength and muscle tone was good. To me me it sounds like it was underdosed. That being said though, HMAX is no more than half the price of H50. Just buy two bottles if you plan on running it b/c you will probably need to run more than 50mg/day.

This is merely my opinion from experience, observation, and what I have been told/read from others. Take it for what it's worth.

rcaz01

Awards
I am currently taking HMAX while cutting. I would tend to agree that it seems to be doing very little and may be underdosed. I started at one cap and then upped it to 2 after the first week. It seemed like it helped for the first few days after upping the dosage and the second week I kept most of my LBM. Then I went right back to feeling pretty much nothing. I also seem to be losing some of my LBM again over the last week. .

Of course this could be due to very low carbs which I remember most people said greatly reduced Superdrols effectiveness. I have been getting plenty of protein, good fat, and veggies. If I did it over I again with HMAX I would start with 2 and then up it to 3 as it seems to have had no sides in reagards to how it has made me feel

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe I should have made 50 mg caps and said take 2 a day.

I only replicated what Gaspari was recommending.

With that said, 25 mg wont do much.

I finally got results with 100 mg.

Same with Halo.

But overall this is not my favorite , Promagnon is my favorite and so I am making a clone.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe I should have made 50 mg caps and said take 2 a day.

I only replicated what Gaspari was recommending.

With that said, 25 mg wont do much.

I finally got results with 100 mg.

Same with Halo.

But overall this is not my favorite , Promagnon is my favorite and so I am making a clone.
Good to seee u came outta hibernation, why such the long lay off?

So which is better on a cut, the promag clone or HMAX?

How do you plan to fight off all this negative banter about HMAX & PMAX to sell the new clone?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont plan to fight it, it is what it is.

No supplement has ever received 100% positive feedback especially HALO or its clones.

PMAX has a better response but some people dont do well.

Pheraplex and HALO did nothing for me that was significant not to say the products are not legit, maybe my body didnt want any more chems.

I dont have a board rep and I dont pay anyone to post positive feedback so I never censor the feedback.

When I ran a retail store, I always got mixed feedback on sd, pp, ergo, etc...

Ive come to expect that not everyone will have the same experience with a product.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont plan to fight it, it is what it is.

No supplement has ever received 100% positive feedback especially HALO or its clones.

PMAX has a better response but some people dont do well.

Pheraplex and HALO did nothing for me that was significant not to say the products are not legit, maybe my body didnt want any more chems.

I dont have a board rep and I dont pay anyone to post positive feedback so I never censor the feedback.

When I ran a retail store, I always got mixed feedback on superdrol, pp, ergo, etc...

Ive come to expect that not everyone will have the same experience with a product.
Hey atleast your honest. That takes balls and I respect that. Reps to you. A lot of ppl just push their $hit as the best because its theres with the attitude if it doesnt work for you then ur doing something. Some people just dont respond to things. I dont think CEE does much for me, but I LOVE creatine mono. I dont knock CEE i just say its not really for me, and I use it because i have it.

Like u said HMAX only works for you @ 100mg. and thats how it is nothing you can do about it

Did the PMAX do much for you, and at what mg/d.? thanks

Ethan05

Awards
Pro . . are you going to have your new ProMag Clone tested before you sell it ? ? and if so then when are the results expected and what date is the clone for sale?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes, the raw material has been tested and I ran a 2 week mini cycle with just the raw and I got stronger in my squat and definitely put on about 5 pounds ( I kept my diet the same).

Im taking another dose tonight , the night before I couldnt sleep, I had that "ON" feeling.

So far so good.

The people who are doing my capping have done the capping for some big companies especially those who deal with hormonal type products.

So I just hope they do it right and then its off to SRCS for capsule potency testing.

Also let me add that PROMAG always worked for me for some reason.

So my sole evaluation doesnt mean that some people will respond as I have.

So the answer is yes, the finished product will be tested.
Results will be posted on the hammerperformance site NOT prometabolix.

But they will not be posted on this forum for obvious reasons.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are willing to post the PROMAG results on the hammersports website, why can you not post the HMAX results up there too?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that can happen also.
but since the MAG MAX product is due out soon, and people want to know if its worth buying that is priority at the moment.

The other products will be done after the new clone.

this will be the last endeavor for Hammer sports in the area of these types of products.

I want to focus on PUMP JUICE and the new fat loss/energy product REDEFINED!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also results will be only posted for one day only.
thats it.

remember this is a very grey area.