just finished my first sdrol cycle, question about powerfull

insane lifter

Awards
I just finished my first sdrol cycle. I took 10 mg the first week, went up to 20mg the second week. I had so much lethargy and just generally felt like s**t about middle of the second week, that I went back down to 10 to finish the second week and the third week. I felt really good on 10. I gained about 14 lbs on my 3 week cycle and have completed my first week of pct. I am taking fenugreek, powerfull, restore and lean extreme. I am also taking tore as my serm. So far I have only lost about 2 lbs and plan on doing a 4 week pct. The begining of mt pct I started to break out with this acne type of rash on my shoulders chest back and forearms. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if you think that the powerfull is causing it. I can live with it but I was just wondering it that was a common side effect or would it be caused by a different product.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Some people have reported this with Tor. The speculation is that it is being caused by the sudden introduction of natural androgens as the Tor works its magic on the HPTA.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I personally get acne whenever my hormone levels change. I notice that even changing dosages will cause this and I would definitely expect it during the transition into PCt.