taking a weak AI like 6oxo for water retention?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay the other day I thought I was feeling a little on the bloated side. Im on PP and was the first time i felt bloated all cycle so i popped 6 caps of 6oxo before bed. the next couple of days i felt better as far as water goes. I havent noticed any rebound or anything and diet has been the same. My question is what is really going on when you do something like that. will it cause estrogen rebound?Does it hurt to take a weaker or lower dose AI once an a while as opposed to daily or no effect?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
it's not all that weak -- especially not at 900mg..
i know a lot of bros who swear by 6oxo + low doses of prop to get really ripped up.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love 6OXO. i think it has a HPTA stimulation aspect that is greater than any other AI. nothing makes my boys hang lower, not even HCG.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Okay the other day I thought I was feeling a little on the bloated side. Im on PP and was the first time i felt bloated all cycle so i popped 6 caps of 6oxo before bed. the next couple of days i felt better as far as water goes. I havent noticed any rebound or anything and diet has been the same. My question is what is really going on when you do something like that. will it cause estrogen rebound?Does it hurt to take a weaker or lower dose AI once an a while as opposed to daily or no effect?
6oxo is not weak at 600mgs. Slamming your estrogen around that hard is a bad idea! Taper in, taper out with 6oxo.

Estrogen is actually anabolic, but if you really want to lower it little then take 1 or 2, not 6.

By the way, that is methyl bloat, not estrogen bloat.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6oxo is not weak at 600mgs. Slamming your estrogen around that hard is a bad idea! Taper in, taper out with 6oxo.

Estrogen is actually anabolic, but if you really want to lower it little then take 1 or 2, not 6.

oh really? methyl bloat i thought that bloat on methyls is compound related. Isnt it? Like anavar or winny are methyls do they bloat too? im a little confused its the first i heard that.

as an on cycle AI what is a good dose of 6oxo? 2 caps? anyone have experience with it as an AI on cycle?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
oh really? methyl bloat i thought that bloat on methyls is compound related. Isnt it? Like anavar or winny are methyls do they bloat too? im a little confused its the first i heard that.

as an on cycle AI what is a good dose of 6oxo? 2 caps? anyone have experience with it as an AI on cycle?

While I'm not familiar with the methyl bloat, in order to minimize estrogen bloat keep your dose low. IMO use 1-3 caps of 6-oxo (start with 1) or 1 cap of ATD before bed. This will keep the bloat to a minimum while keeping some estrogen circulating in order to build muscle. I don't see a problem with doing every-other-day while ON cycle just to keep bloat down. But 9 caps is a little too much, I would stick with the recommended dosage once per night or every other night.

Remember, the goal is to keep estrogen minimized, not to erradicate it. You'll lose the bloat when you start your PCT anyway.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know where the 9 caps thing started but i only took 6. just clearing that up. thanks for the replies. RR didnt you do a PP cycle a couple months ago? If so how much pounds did you drop after PCT and did you have any strength lose?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i dont know where the 9 caps thing started but i only took 6. just clearing that up. thanks for the replies. RR didnt you do a PP cycle a couple months ago? If so how much pounds did you drop after post cycle therapy and did you have any strength lose?

Yes I've done 2 cycles of Pheraplex. I beleive the latter I gained about 12lbs and kept about 8 of it. I lost a little strength but it's been almost a month since my PCT and I'm still stronger than before I started.

We won't talk about the gyno though...:sad:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I've done 2 cycles of Pheraplex. I beleive the latter I gained about 12lbs and kept about 8 of it. I lost a little strength but it's been almost a month and I'm still stronger than before I started.
That's what im saying, even if you lose, at least for a month or so you gained more than you would natural. Its a nice boost. My next will be the much raved about superdrol, we'll see if it lives up to its repretation...i'll wait about 2 months after PCT is done.

How was the first PP cycle? and how long did you wait til you ran it again? Im only up about 7-8lbs but I consider that good because I didnt gain much if any fat at all.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know what to do with the 6oxo that i have now. not with all the ATDs out and access to letro,adex,prov,aromasin...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what to do with the 6oxo that i have now. not with all the ATDs out and access to letro,adex,prov,aromasin...

6oxo is still a good supplement to use...i'd keep it and use it on cycle IMO.

I ran PP for 4 weeks the first time. I gained a good amount but the cycle fell apart at week 4 because I was at 30mg and stacking it with 'zol, it was just too much for my system. got bad cramps and sides.

i waited from approx. 3 months between cycles. This way I felt I was totally recovered and ready for another.

this time i ran it for 3 weeks. granted i threw in some superdrol from week 2-3 but overall keeping the PP dose low was much better for me

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Werewolf could you explain methyl bloat please? I have never heard of that.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My last cycle of TRN+Pher-X i took a low dose of 6-OXO (2 caps) each night and that did a good job of keeping my bloat down. It worked better than formestane which i switched to after week 4. I ran out of 6-OXO :(

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Werewolf could you explain methyl bloat please? I have never heard of that.
i am also curious how he will explain a connection between alkylation at C17 and bloat....(you can't)

however, there are non-aromatizing steroids that bloat you, but it's via another pathway, like anadrol and the debated ER/PR activity...or superdrol and its glycogen loading dimension....

and i agree - 6 caps is too many. plus 6OXO doesnt seem as fast as other AIs in terms of pulling the water out. letro is your guy for that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and i agree - 6 caps is too many. plus 6OXO doesnt seem as fast as other AIs in terms of pulling the water out. letro is your guy for that.
yah but letro takes time. so if you want a fast AI to take care of water it just wouldnt be worth it waiting around for it to work.

Bildo i swear that has happened to many people (running out of 6oxo) It happened to me too the first time i did M1T and like a idiot i read and thought that 6oxo would be good enough for PCT. This was when M1T first hit the shelves.

RR i got my first cramps too yesterday. All in my forearms. not a fun feeling I think its from the TRN im on. I think i will just cut everything out after day 30.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
RR i got my first cramps too yesterday. All in my forearms. not a fun feeling I think its from the TRN im on. I think i will just cut everything out after day 30.
I actually got cramps in my stomache - I think it was from lack of water. But i also got muscle cramps in my back...i found that a pre-workout supplement helps that out alot. Arginine + Taurine + BCAAs seemed to alleviate it...