1-test cyp.

meanfarmer

Awards
What can u do with one bottle and how long is the shelf life. Could it be used in conjunction with one test, 4ad, 19 nor transdermal? Thanks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well that depends on how big the bottle is and what strength is was made at.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried it yet. Be sure on the strength before you do if you try and shoot 200mg/ml 1-test cyp I think you are going to be in for a WORLD of pain. just some advice. besides that you can run 400mg a week and get good results. I think anything above that and the lethargy will really get to you especailly if your not used to 1-t

meanfarmer

Awards
the bottle says its 200mg/ml its designer supplements pain free 1-test cyp. I have cycled 1-test transdermal several times.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Has it been kept in sterile conditions? It should be fine if DS made it. Maybe a hot water bath to keep it solution? It may hurt like hell, I might shoot it with test. I assume it is oil based. Shoot it with another oil. That may help if there is pain involved.

meanfarmer

Awards
Ok thanks what would you recommend as a cycle for a rookie at injecting and would adding 4 ad transdermal help?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks what would you recommend as a cycle for a rookie at injecting and would adding 4 ad transdermal help?
I would start with a shot of .5 cc to make sure it is good to go. No point in putting more crap into your muscle untill you make sure it is good to go.

200-300 mgs 1-test cyp per week IM
200-300 mgs of 4-ad applied td per day

Those are the numbers I'd start out with, no need to increase dosage until gains cease. What does your diet and PCT look like?