Would there be any point to stacking 4AD with TNE?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just curious to hear some opinions...assuming one had a good quantity of 4AD and TNE. 4AD converts to test but is supposedly anabolic in its own right - would stacking it with test base be of any benefit? Or would the end result just be more test in your system after the 4AD converted?

BV

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I don't trust the anabolic "self" activity of 4AD. I would rather say the end result is more test in your system.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't trust the anabolic "self" activity of 4AD. I would rather say the end result is more test in your system.
Yeah, Im not too sure myself...the conversion rate of 4AD to test is ~15% IIRC. Ive run 4AD before at 200mg/day transdermally, so ~560mg of 4AD absorbed per week which would convert to ~85mg a week of test base. The effects from the 4AD definitely seemed to be greater than 85mg of tesosterone - especially the water retention.

BV

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Im not too sure myself...the conversion rate of 4AD to test is ~15% IIRC. Ive run 4AD before at 200mg/day transdermally, so ~560mg of 4AD absorbed per week which would convert to ~85mg a week of test base. The effects from the 4AD definitely seemed to be greater than 85mg of tesosterone - especially the water retention.

BV
I do not understand why you are reducing from 560 to 85. While I'm sure conversion is less than 100%, that loss is normally considered part of the trandermal loss.

The 15% is the oral loss number.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My math may be off BV, but I have you absorbing ~176.4 grams of Test a week at 30% absorption and 15% conversion of the absorbed product. I suppose you could stack the two if you had them laying around though, IMO, it would be fairly redundant.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I personally feel the 4AD has some kind of Anabolic or Androgenic efficacy aside from the actual test conversion. When I ran 3.5 grams a week transdermally, I saw better gains than 500mg test enan ew.

By my math, I was only netting ~157 grams of converted test ew.

I say give it a shot and log it BigV my man.

Edit: BTW, 200mg 4AD ed: 200mg X 7 days = 1,400mg X 30% absorbtion = 420mg X 15% conversion = 63mg ew
That is less than the average male produces naturally.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was aiming high with a 40% conversion rate:

200mg 4AD * 7 days * .40 = 560mg 4AD absorbed
560mg 4AD * .15 = 84mg test/week

BPMartyr, 3500mg of 4AD a week would have had you absorbing ~220mg of test (assuming 40% transdermal absorption), while the 500mg of Test Enanthate would have ~350mg of test in your bloodstream. Kind of points to 4AD having definite anabolic activity on its own.

I say give it a shot and log it BigV my man.
I think I just might - have a lot of 4AD lying around. If anything, it might help stretch out TNE - perhaps even making higher levels of test circulate longer in your system. I dont know how fast the 4AD->test conversion happens though...

BV

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The conversion is done fast. If I remember correctly after an oral dose 4AD your peak test level is about 45-60min after absorption. The peak level of nandrolone is reached 90 min after an oral dose of 19Nor diol.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was aiming high with a 40% conversion rate:

200mg 4AD * 7 days * .40 = 560mg 4AD absorbed
560mg 4AD * .15 = 84mg test/week

BPMartyr, 3500mg of 4AD a week would have had you absorbing ~220mg of test (assuming 40% transdermal absorption), while the 500mg of Test Enanthate would have ~350mg of test in your bloodstream. Kind of points to 4AD having definite anabolic activity on its own.

I think I just might - have a lot of 4AD lying around. If anything, it might help stretch out TNE - perhaps even making higher levels of test circulate longer in your system. I dont know how fast the 4AD->test conversion happens though...

BV
i've pinned 2100mg 4ad cyp and it felt as strong or stronger than prop at 700mg/wk. just curious bro, are you pinning the 4ad? i will do a cycle later w/ test and 4ad cyp. imo, 4ad has intrinsic anabolic activity.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I do think 4AD does have some anabolic activity on it's own but I also think it converts to estrodiol moreso than test too. Stacking it with test might just give you some pretty intense bloating and not much additional benefit. I'd run 19 nor with TNE instead.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i assume the increased bloat and wetness from 4-ad transdermal was due to the aromatase activity in your skin, which the hormone will encounter to a greater degree as it passes through (alot of aromatase in fat)

but, i could be wrong, especially if someone pinning it got more out of.

oral 4-ad wasnt all that bloaty, really, but doesnt give the gains TD does.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Good point same old. It was a transdermal, and I was pretty fat at the time! :)

just curious bro, are you pinning the 4ad? i will do a cycle later w/ test and 4ad cyp. imo, 4ad has intrinsic anabolic activity.
Planning on a transdermal this time around. May not have the 4AD in there - as bioman said I really dont want to deal with excessive bloat. Perhaps if a little TD formastane or 6-OXO were iapplied to the area of application beforehand it might inhibit aromatase activity in the skin?

I'd run 19 nor with TNE instead.
Actually was planning on boldenone base for the upcoming cycle. Im still planning it out, but Ill start a new thread with the specifics when its time.

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
i assume the increased bloat and wetness from 4-ad transdermal was due to the aromatase activity in your skin, which the hormone will encounter to a greater degree as it passes through (alot of aromatase in fat)

but, i could be wrong, especially if someone pinning it got more out of.

oral 4-ad wasnt all that bloaty, really, but doesnt give the gains TD does.

That may well be, but did two cycles of Sledge Test and had some pretty righteous bloat from it.