Weight gain or loss on TRN/ZOL?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
If I cut aggressively (1000 cal deficit), can I expect a weight gain or loss on TRN/ZOL? I was very aggressive in my superdrol cut, with about a 1000-1500 cal deficit from diet/cardio, and while I kept all muscle and lost fat, my weight increased throughout and remained until pct. So I am wondering if TRN/ZOL will have the same effect, or if I will consistently lose weight while cutting hard on it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You wont put on weight i can promise you that but you will keep a lot if not all of your hard earned muscle.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
There's no large glycogen retention properties that would make me gain weight? Thanks for the response bro... Trying to make weight class for a specific event. Seemed like on superdrol, there's no amount of caloric deficit that would allow me to drop weight, lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well they both have nutrient repartitioning effects but both zol and trn never put any mass on me so to speak and i never gained any weight off of them except for maybe a lb or 2 BUT i did gain strength and the zol dried me out big time.

Sd just is known for glycogen storing to the max. Also my diet doesnt consist of very many carbs when im cutting so that may be the reason for no weight gain and just fat loss but muscle retention while on trn/zol.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks guys. Looking very forward to running TRN/ZOL in about 4 weeks pending good bloodwork. Amen to superdrol glycogen retention to the max... Cutting on extremely low carbs myself, and still managed to hold a lot of glycogen. God bless superdrol.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was very aggressive in my superdrol cut, with about a 1000-1500 cal deficit from diet/cardio, and while I kept all muscle and lost fat, my weight increased throughout and remained until post cycle therapy.
wait - did the weight drop after PCT, or...? and if so, by how much? please be honest.