Most effective PH with low or no DHT?

Warrior

Awards
Title says it all, I have been lifting for over 17yrs, and have used real gear and PHs. The PHs ive used most recently have been nandrolone, m1t, and superdrol. Superdrol seemed to work best. I am ready to start a new cycle but I dont want to put myself into anymore health risks than necessary (prostate is already a little tweaked), or lose my hair. What PH that is still available would you suggest?

BTW I still have plenty of M1T and nandrolone (Oxabol) I bought pre-ban and can implemment them as well in my stack. Thanks in advance.

Goal is lean mass fast, have an event coming up in October.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
As far as sides to gains ratio, superdrol is probably your best bet. It is great at putting on heaps of lean, dry mass in short periods of time.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Can't think of much. Hmmm... maybe just some Var and some naturals like Powerful/Cissus/CEE, solid, clean diet, etc. I know that's not what you want to hear, but I don't know of much that's going to fit what you want.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, SD would be a good pick but it can be pretty harsh. My gains were NOT dry on SD, but that could have been diet. It also played with my libido and prostate significantly.