Need advice on my "stack"

AlexParty

I screwed up and posted in the research section so I posted here. I new so I'm thinking of starting with a 8 week cycle of t-1 pro also using ALA, after my 8 week cycle I'm going to take nolvadex for 4 weeks. I wil wait 16 weeks o go back on the t-1 pro. So what do you guys think??? Let me know. Thanks guys

oh by the way the nolvadex with be oral with the t-1 will be transdermal.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Well, well. I see we've made up our mind. ;)

If I were you I'd start with a 4 week cycle my first time out. Follow that with a 4 week post and then another 4 week cycle. Most agree that gains diminish after 4 weeks and the shutdown after 8 weeks can be pretty heavy. Nolva is a good choice for post.

Bryan

Awards
I'm doing my first cycle in june and it's going to be 4 weeks followed by Clomid

AlexParty

Hey draven,

lol that's funny. Ya I made up my mind. I think the t-1pro is a good get go. Ya I'll do a 4 week cycle I guess to try it, then get off it for 8 weeks while taking nolvadex. Then I will go back on it for a 8 week cycle. What about that drav? Thanks bros for ur advice
----

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Are you thinking of doing 4 on 4 off then 8 on? Or repeat the 4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
BTW sent you a email answering your ???'s Chemo doesn't ship to canada, that's where i come in ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Ok, wasn't sure here...are you bulking or cutting? looks like cutting, if so good stuff and make sure it's r-ala, worth the coin believe me. And otherwise follow Draven's advice, good luck. :)

AlexParty

Ya I'm thinking of cutting, but what would be used for bulking??

Also do you guys think that 4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off is good or should I have a longer off period? Thanks

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
its pretty standard to apply a 4 on, 4 off, 4 on, 8 off method. but i shouldnt preach, b/c i get anxious to start up another cycle after the 5/6th week off. Sage

Draven

Awards
  • Established
^bump Sage's response. Make sure you take atleast 8 off at the end. Personally I would go more to give your body a break, but that's me.

AlexParty

ok guys I got it all down. Thanks for the advice, it helped me ALOT with my schedule!:D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Damn too late.. hehehe. Sorry. I aggre with 4-4-4-8.. What doses will you be doing.. Talk to ya

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time? If so 200 will be just fine. even if its your second time 200 will be fine. 300 is allot. But who am I to talk.. heheh Talk to ya..

AlexParty

Ya it's my first, I read that 250 is average so I'll start at 250.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time? If so 200 will be just fine. even if its your second time 200 will be fine. 300 is allot. But who am I to talk.. heheh Talk to ya..
Hehe, coming from a guy who likes to do 1g or so, right Curt? ;)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Shhhhhhh. Its hard to say no no thats way too much :) Talk to ya.. Got grow somehow... Talk to ya...

Bryan

Awards
Man, my stuff is just sitting in my room, wanting me to use it. Damn I wanna start my cycle tomorrow. But I must wait! :D

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
200mg a day applied but not absorbed. You'll get about 80mg absorbed ED bryan.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
One thing we tend not to do (so not to confuse people) is talk in asorbed amounts. People get confused about which you are talking about so try just to talk in applied amount.. Talk to ya