• YES

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
About 2 months ago I came off a 12-week cycle that consisted of Test Enanthate 500mg/week and Equipose 600mg/week, including 4 weeks of ergomax at the start.

On, cycle I was very satisfied, reaching personal highs in strength and muscular weight.

My PCT was a disaster however, and I ended up losing nearly all of the strength and size that I had gained. It devasted me and I contemplated giving up the sport all together. It was a huge failure for me and deeply hurt my self-esteem.

My PCT was 6 weeks of clomid at 150, 100, 100, 50, 50, 50. Also Fenugreek and ZMA, which may or may not have helped.

Anyway, from this day forward I will keep my cycles to 8 weeks or less, and HCG will be unnegotiable for me, no HCG, no cycle.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i use hcg for 3 or 4 weeks prior to post cycle therapy, at a low dose. i peronsally dont think its really necessary past that. it also increases your aromtase enzyme activity, so if you want to look like a water bag on cycle then hcg is a great substance. i have to use at least .5mg ED of adex to keep the bloat down on hcg.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would you guys think that his lose of gains was from not producing natural test fast enough, from cortisol, or what else?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my friends that cycle all complain of a nasty estrogen rebound when coming off of chlomid. personally i think 50mgs is not a correct tapering dosage, 25 is much safer, this is also why i like to throw rebound xt into post cyle therapy continuing a week after serms stop. it may have been an estrogen rebound that did him in, as he ran 50 mgs of chlomid past the 1 week taper-off norm.

igf-1 at this point should be a part of everyones pct if they are concerned about losing gains.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
say i wanted to do a cycle a year. okay, would i have to take igf starting pct or after and for how long? the rest of the year or is it tapered? sorry im a lil off topic

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
bump for more votes.

and comments from those who have run cycles both w/ and w/o HCG and the differences in recovery?

not to be a dikc, but please only post if you've had personal experiance, there seems to be an overabundance of people way to eager to help and they usually post on hearsay and not actual experiance. thanks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for more votes.

and comments from those who have run cycles both w/ and w/o HCG and the differences in recovery?

not to be a dikc, but please only post if you've had personal experiance, there seems to be an overabundance of people way to eager to help and they usually post on hearsay and not actual experiance. thanks.
i will be starting post cycle therapy in a few weeks. ive been on test/tren for about 11 weeks so far without hcg. im just on the test right now for the last couple weeks. my post cycle therapy will be toremifene, lxt, powerfull. my balls havent shrunk much at all if any.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking I'll do it for future longer cycles but I've recovered well w/out in 12 weekers, I'm thinking of a 16 weeker with tren for 8-10 weeks and having heard how suppressive tren is then I think it has merit for those types of cycles.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking I'll do it for future longer cycles but I've recovered well w/out in 12 weekers, I'm thinking of a 16 weeker with tren for 8-10 weeks and having heard how suppressive tren is then I think it has merit for those types of cycles.
as i had said, i was on tren for about 11 weeks. for me, i dont see hcg as a necessity but we all know that different substances react differently from person to person. i think its all relative. some need it, some dont. you can always say its safer to use it, but if you've played around with it and have found you dont need it, whats the point?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try out igf-1 for pct i've heard awesome things, and i'll most likely use it for every pct i do.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I agree with OP--no HCG, no cycle.

I even use it for "light" cycles.

250-400, 2-3X per week and you're golden.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try out HMG? It's supposed to be better than HCG.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Anyone try out HMG? It's supposed to be better than HCG.
HMG raises sperm count, but isn't really ideal for raising for raising LH levels. ideally, you'd use both HCG and HMG

biscuite

Awards
I like to take my HCG about two weeks before I come off. This allows my nads to be close to full swing swing by the time I come off. I like this cos it gets me past that damned lull that last for 3 weeks. At least in my case, this works for me and has for a while now.

bis

jjm

jjm

Awards
So when exactly would you use HCG? Would you use it throughout your cycle, or towards the end, or for PCT? If you were injecting a compound 2 times a week, could you inject the HCG with whatever compound you're using?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
So when exactly would you use HCG? Would you use it throughout your cycle, or towards the end, or for post cycle therapy? If you were injecting a compound 2 times a week, could you inject the HCG with whatever compound you're using?
it used to be that people would take a big dose mid-cycle and again at the tail end of a cycle, and then do post cycle therapy. (serm post cycle therapy and hcg should not coincide)

recently though it appears that the preference is more frequent (eod), lower dose, throughout the entire cycle. (again not on post cycle therapy).