Question????!!!!!

BOVEY

Awards
Guys, mick hart the author of laymans guides to steroids I, II & III

Advocates the uses of test enanthate and deca in an 8 week cycle,

Why would he advise this when they are both long acting esters and both should be used for at least 12 weeks especially deca,

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dunno, how old is the book? some stuff is outdated some people are dumbasses. i have no idea.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nope just basing this on what you said .. 8 weeks just isn't optimal for enan and deca

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that book old. In the old days test e and deca for 8 weeks was a VERY common cycle old days I mean 5-10 years ago. but then again back then we didnt have all the great post cycle therapy products etc things change over time a long long time ago the classic cycle was dbol& deca no test so you can see how things change

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is that book old. In the old days test e and deca for 8 weeks was a VERY common cycle old days I mean 5-10 years ago. but then again back then we didnt have all the great post cycle therapy products etc things change over time a long long time ago the classic cycle was dbol& deca no test so you can see how things change
and no pct...so in effect an 8 week cycle of test E and deca is 10 weeks of test and 11 weeks of deca due to their slow release.

Popa Murph

Awards
I've read it,:blink: I have the ebook, I was disappointed to say the least.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
As glen said, I wouldnt take too much of what you get out of that book and actually apply it. There's alot of his ideas that are suspect to say the least.

He advocates taking nolva throughout any cycle, as well as his cycle layouts are very poor.