Androgenic/Anabolic ratios

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
This was reposted over at BBB by MyTMouse. Orig posted at T-M by may1963.

Thought some may like to parouse it.

Compound:------------------------------Androgenic------Anabolic
1-Testosterone--------------------------100------200
Anabolicum Vister(Quinbolone)(oral Boldenone)--50------100
Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)-------------45------320
Anadur(Nandrolone Hexyloxyphenylpropionate)--37-----125
Anatrofin(Stenbolone Acetate)---------107-144-----267-332
Anavar(Oxandrolone)-------------------24------322-630
Andractim(Dihydrotestosteron)--------30-260-----60-220
Andriol(Testosterone Undecanoate)----100------100
Androderm(Testosterone)---------------100------100
Androgel(Testosterone)------------------100------100
Boldabol(Boldenone Acetate)------------50------100
Cheque Drops(Mibolerone)--------------1,800------4,100
Danocrine(Danazol)----------------------37------125
Deca-Durabolin(Nandrolone Decanoate)--37------125
Deposterona(Testosterone Blend)-------100------100
Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)-----------40-60------90-210
Dimethyltrienolone------------------------10,000+-----10,000+
Dinandrol(Nandrolone Blend)------------37------125
Durabolin(NPP)----------------------------37------125
Dynabol(Nandrolone Cypionate)---------37------125
Equipoise(Boldenone Undecylenate)-----50------100
Esiclene(Formebolone)-------------------No Data Available
Genabol(Norbolethone)-------------------17------350
Halotestin(Fluoxymesterone)------------850------1,900
Hydroxytestosterone---------------------25------65
Laurabolin(Nandrolone Laurate)---------37------125
Madol(Desoxymethyltestosterone)------187------1,200
Masteron(Drostanolone Propionate)-----25-40------62-130
Megagrisevit-Mono(Clostebol Acetate)--25------46
MENT(Methylnortestosterone Acetate)-------650------2,300
Mestanolone--------------------------------78-254------107
Methandriol(Mythelandrostenediol)-------30-60------20-60
Methyl-1-Testosterone---------------------100-220------910-1,600
Methyldienolone----------------------------200-300------1,000
Methylhydroxynandrolone(MHN)----------281------1304
Methyltestosterone-------------------------94-130------115-150
Metribolone(Methyltrienolone)-------------6,000-7,000------12,000-30,000
Miotolan(Furazabol)-------------------------73-94------270-330
Myagen(Bolasterone)-----------------------300------575
Nilevar(Norethandrolone)------------------22-55------100-200
Omnadren(Testosterone Blend)-----------100------100
Orabolin(Ethylestrenol)--------------------20-400------200-400
Oral Turinabol------------------------------None------100+
Oranabol(Oxymesterone)------------------50------330
Orgasteron(Normethandrolone)-----------325-580------110-125
Parabolan(Tren Hexahydrobenzycarbonate)-500------500
Primobolan(Methenolone Acetate)----------44-57------88
Primobolan Depot(Methenolone Enanthate)-44-57------88
Prostanozol------------------------------------n/a------n/a
Protabol(Thiomesterone)--------------------61------456
Proviron(Mesterolone)-----------------------30-40------100-150
Sanabolicum(Nandrolone Cyclohexylpropionate)-37------125
Steranabol Ritardo(Oxabolone Cypionate)--20-60------50-90
Superdrol(Methyldrostanolone)-------------400------20
Sustanon 100 & 250--------------------------100------100
Synovex(Testosterone Propionate & Estradiol)-100------100
Test 400---------------------------------------100------100
Test Enanthate/Cypionate/Propionate/Susp & Blends-100------100
THG(Tetrahydrogestrinone)-------------------No Data Available
Tren Acetate/Enanthate & Blends------------500------500
Winstrol(Stanozolol)---------------------------30------320

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Thanks! Great to have a list to compare, I used to look them up individually.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good post! And what a name, Orgasteron lol. I know i'm a pig, lol. Look at how weak primo is! And look how good Parabolan is. Also look at M1t Methyl-1-Testosterone---------------------100-220------910-1,600, that explains the insane mass gains.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Madol(Desoxymethyltestosterone)------187------1,200

Isn't that PP? Those numbers can't be right. No way it is that anabolic and SD is 1/3.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Good post! And what a name, Orgasteron lol. I know i'm a pig, lol. Look at how weak primo is! And look how good Parabolan is. Also look at M1t Methyl-1-Testosterone---------------------100-220------910-1,600, that explains the insane mass gains.
yeah. I can see why Big Cat is all over MENT. It's the most anabolic non-17AA ever.

MENT(Methylnortestosterone Acetate)-------650------2,300

Burner

Awards
Good gravy :jaw:

I don’t know what that is, but I would imagine a cycle of that would literally turn you into a silver back gorilla haha. Great post though bpmartyr.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
The numbers for 1-T are wrong, it is 100 / 700.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I don’t know what that is, but I would imagine a cycle of that would literally turn you into a silver back gorilla haha. Great post though bpmartyr.
It's Methyl Tren

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it sure puts me to sleep like 700! LOL

I have read many conflicting reports as to it's rating. Seems the ones that give it a 200 rating compare it to test as 26. The idea of it being 700% more anabolic does seem to be the concensus however.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established

Not only that, but it would turn your liver into what that gorilla sh1ts out.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with that one bro! haha :lol:
no kidding. i know guys who'd sell the first born child for MENT.

any clue why danazol (an anti-androgen) is the same as deca????

anyone know the A/A ratio for 17a-hydroxytest aka M4OHT?

i saw this list a while back and it put me in a hunt for some of the more promising anabolics - norbolethone, oxymesterone and such...

some of this data is REALLY misleading....

Methylhydroxynandrolone(MHN)----------281------1304???

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

ITs used for elephants i believe, mdien is supposedly the closest thing to it.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Nice post BP! :thumbsup:

I think the numbers for Superdrol are switched, though. The original DS writeup listed it as 20% as androgenic and 400-800% as anabolic (as methyltest).

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I noticed that aswell. Then again, it's only 7x more anabolic than test in rats. I think 100/200 is more reasonable for humans, but that would be difficult to measure.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no kidding. i know guys who'd sell the first born child for MENT.

any clue why danazol (an anti-androgen) is the same as deca????

anyone know the A/A ratio for 17a-hydroxytest aka M4OHT?

i saw this list a while back and it put me in a hunt for some of the more promising anabolics - norbolethone, oxymesterone and such...

some of this data is REALLY misleading....

Methylhydroxynandrolone(MHN)----------281------1304???
I agree. good list but some of the #'s are off. I've given up on m4ohn. I'm giving the rest to my wife in hopes she can benefit from it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This isn't source postin but ya i CAN get ment i'd just need to make it into an injectable myself :twisted:.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't source postin but ya i CAN get ment i'd just need to make it into an injectable myself :twisted:.
yeah me too. but i have no idea or desire to do that at the moment.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I noticed that aswell. Then again, it's only 7x more anabolic than test in rats. I think 100/200 is more reasonable for humans, but that would be difficult to measure.
Agreed.I've never felt 7x anabolic effect compared to test.
2x sounds more accurate.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.I've never felt 7x anabolic effect compared to test.
2x sounds more accurate.
At what doses and delivery method? I ran both test and 1test in a suspension at 75mg ed and it seemed exponentially more potent. I was practically falling asleep while driving and the strength gains made test seem like creatine in comparison.
My 2cc's

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here i was thinking Kells in the closet was making you sleepy, and you tell me your maschistic ed poking mad eyou sleepy nah i am straight. Dbol had my boy sleepy as sheit, but its no worse than M1t like Nulli, I would scream to stay awake in rush hour traffic! what were the gains again on your stack. ANd Idunk I have heard some crazy things about Methyltren on 200mcgs a day.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
You wanna talk about crazy, what the hell did you just say in that post?!?! :blink:

Not sure if I understood any of that!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
You wanna talk about crazy, what the hell did you just say in that post?!?! :blink:

Not sure if I understood any of that!
:think: That's what I was thinking... AP sounds like I feel right now (hung-over :drunk: )

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Here i was thinking Kells in the closet was making you sleepy, and you tell me your maschistic ed poking mad eyou sleepy nah i am straight. Dbol had my boy sleepy as sheit, but its no worse than M1t like Nulli, I would scream to stay awake in rush hour traffic! what were the gains again on your stack. ANd Idunk I have heard some crazy things about Methyltren on 200mcgs a day.

Haha, I understood it guys. Some inside jokes lingering in there.

Gains were predominately strength oriented as I did not increase cals above maintenance. Hard to give credit to just one compound alone as PP and test were run in conjunction with the 1T but in a prior 1T/4AD run I saw a 5-10% increase on most lifts.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
You guys need to remember here that when people do studies like this they are not always using the terms androgenic and anabolic in the same way we do. Often they judge and compare these by taking mesurements of odd things (usually post mortem). They do this so as to avoid the results being subjective. So if the number don't quite jive with what you know......

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
ITs used for elephants i believe, mdien is supposedly the closest thing to it.
Did mdien ever show up numbers like those though?

I mean, good grief; who could stand to take Metribolone?

lifthardheavy

Awards
how can superdrol be 20? Everyone gains 12-20 pounds in 3 weeks on that stuff. I don't know anything else comparable except m1t and anadrol.

size

Awards
  • Established
As Skye alluded to, these numbers are not always in line with what measurements users may observe and there is a reason for this.

Here is an explanation as to why given by Big Cat:
"These values are entirely useless. They are determined by comparing the ventral prostate weight in rats to the levator ani weight. Apart from simple little flaws in that reasoning, like the fact that different species show different responses to androgens, the major flaw is that the levator ani is not representative of the anabolic effect because it is an androgen-dependent smooth muscle, and not a skeletal muscle. Skeletal muscle response will not even come close to these figures.

The ventral prostate is also not an accurate measure for androgenic activity. First of all it says nothing about how skin and scalp will react, the level of virilization etc. On top of that the prostate weight is determined by such a multitude of factors that the activity of a steroid on other receptors, causing an increase in VP weight, cannot be excluded.

Conclusion : These figures serve no purpose whatsoever in determining anabolic or androgenic effect, or anabolic:androgenic ratio.
"

neurotic3

Awards
I cannot trust those numbers. For example:

Primobolan Depot(Methenolone Enanthate)-44-57------88, which would translate into an anabolic androgenic ratio of about 2/1. That's just unreal... methenolone has been used for decades in children an women and has turned out to be remarkably safe, with almost no virilization side effects. Furthermore, scientific literature tends to support the thesis of an anabolic androgenic ratio of about 20/1 (and not 2/1):

"A randomized blind prospective study was carried out to determine if an anabolic androgenic steroid with a high anabolic/androgenic ratio, Group A, (1/0.05) methenolone enanthate (me)"

J Invest Surg. 1990;3(2):93-113.
The effects of testosterone propionate and methenolone enanthate on the healing of humeral osteotomies in the Wistar rat.
Frankle M,
Borrelli J.

Deca-Durabolin(Nandrolone Decanoate)--37------125
Odd, I always thought this anabolic steroids was very mild androgenically speaking, I cannot think about it having a ratio of about 3/1, as that figure suggests. More like 30/1 than 3/1...

Superdrol(Methyldrostanolone)-------------400------20
That's insane... a 0,05/1 ratio? Twenty times as androgenic as it is anabolic? Those figures are similar to those of DHT... not superdrol...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i thought the deca # was pretty accurate. many get acne and aggression on deca...

anyone know why primo isnt that strong? it's 1-methyl-1-test, which if anything like 1-Test should knock you on your ass with anabolism. i dont get it.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
danazol is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor and potent anti gonadatropin. why do i know this? when i was 16 my doctor put me on it because i asked him if he could do anything for my pubertal gyno flaring up. i gained about 10 lbs on that stuff and started doing research on its anabolic properties. i did do a PCT with what i could obtain back in those days, without telling my doctor.

he said it wouldnt shut me down one bit

every anabolic steroid has both androgenic and anabolic properties. Even proviron is minimally anabolic.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's insane... a 0,05/1 ratio? Twenty times as androgenic as it is anabolic? Those figures are similar to those of DHT... not superdrol...
you do know superdrol and DHT are not very far apart in structure (still, i agree with you - superdrol feels very anabolic and not remarkably androgenic - no acne, not alot of strength, little MPB concerns, etc)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
danazol is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor and potent anti gonadatropin. why do i know this? when i was 16 my doctor put me on it because i asked him if he could do anything for my pubertal gyno flaring up. i gained about 10 lbs on that stuff and started doing research on its anabolic properties. i did do a post cycle therapy with what i could obtain back in those days, without telling my doctor.

he said it wouldnt shut me down one bit

every anabolic steroid has both androgenic and anabolic properties. Even proviron is minimally anabolic.
the most notable thing about danazol is the anti-androgen properties...which is a REALL bad thing. i wonder what made u gain that weight back then. how long did u run it?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the most notable thing about danazol is the anti-androgen properties...which is a REALL bad thing. i wonder what made u gain that weight back then. how long did u run it?

a month if i recall correctly. although i do not recall the dosage. yet another reason i do not trust doctors....who gives a 16 year old steroids?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a month if i recall correctly. although i do not recall the dosage. yet another reason i do not trust doctors....who gives a 16 year old steroids?
well wasnt Anavar designed for kids?

neurotic3

Awards
you do know superdrol and DHT are not very far apart in structure
Superdrol is DHT with two added methyl groups. While CH3 added to C17 isn't going to promote big changes in anabolism (or no change at all), we must bear in mind that the C2 methylation increases resistance to 3bHSD in skeletal muscle... so from being almost zero anabolic, anabolism gets a ratio higher than 1/1, which is much greater. I don't know to what extent SD is anabolic but I think it's obviously more anabolic than it is androgenic. In any case, it would never be twenty times more androgenic than it is anabolic, impossible... So these ratios are wrong.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i have heard by some that it is more androgenic than anabolic but that doesnt mean it isnt anabolic....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
actually i have heard by some that it is more androgenic than anabolic but that doesnt mean it isnt anabolic....
I love SD and can't remember the values exactly but I think it is around 60 andro and 400 anabolic. I remember it as an incredible anabolic in my usage.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love superdrol and can't remember the values exactly but I think it is around 60 andro and 400 anabolic. I remember it as an incredible anabolic in my usage.
okay someone was on PM.com and said that it was more andro than anabolic on paper too. I cant comment as I have not ran it b4.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay someone was on PM.com and said that it was more andro than anabolic on paper too. I cant comment as I have not ran it b4.
superdrol does indeed feel far more anabolic than androgenic. pure or nearly pure androgens generally dont provide the mass gain you get from superdrol, without very few side (besides cholesterol which every 17aa screws with)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
superdrol is still my favorite over the counter. I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread the #'s were backwards for sd.