Tren and natty test boosters?
- 08-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Tren and natty test boosters?
So I just ordered some component TH...probly will do the conversion might just run it transdermal...we shall see
either way, what would yous suggest would be good to stack it with regarding the natty test boosters
lets say like the NHAstack + tren or something like that?
powerfull etc etc
theres a lot out there now. So far I've only used them for post cycle therapy
oh and if there is a similar thread point me in the right direction..thanks.
- 08-24-2006, 11:16 PM
nothing tren is going to shut you down so using a natural test booster while on tren would be basically useless from what i've read. basically if your shut down there is nothing to boost. (maybe someone with more knowledge could explain this better?)
- 08-24-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by hamper19
08-25-2006, 01:14 AM
08-25-2006, 09:03 PM
08-25-2006, 09:26 PM
08-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Not everyone experiences prolactin problems while on tren. Natty test boosters are not going to be sufficient enough for the level of shutdown that tren produces. Put some test in there.
08-25-2006, 09:38 PM
08-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by xxtruxx1
that's what i am thinking. Can someone pm me with some conversion instructions or something?
There used to be a section with that crap here but apparently it's gone
12-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Absolutely, test is a necessity on tren or deca. Just fair warning. You may find out first hand, the meaning of tren-****.Originally Posted by idunk42
12-05-2006, 12:33 AM
nope, you hit it spot-on brother taking a drug that basically just lowers aromatase activity will do nothing when you have next to no circulating T.Originally Posted by mixedup
12-05-2006, 01:48 PM
according to this
Bodybuilding.com - The Intern - Site Specific Androgen Receptor Modulation - Get Big, Stay Big!
atd kept the boys working while taking 100mg methyl test
People are usually hating on the atd for pct but if this is true that is pretty amazing for use during and then pct with the usual nolva/clen etc
what do you guys think ?
12-05-2006, 03:16 PM
one should examine those claims VERY carefully. the important points from that article's "study", as i see them, are:Originally Posted by broken7
1) ATD metabolites are well know to skew androgen tests in a manner that does NOT indicate true levels.
2) IMPORTANT: methyltest has a short active life compared to any injected estered steroid. if they only dosed one time in the morning, the results will depend a GREAT deal on what time they checked T. they dont mention timing. they couldnt have picked a worse steroid to test with.
3) although they use numbers to quantify the changes in estrogen and LH/FSH, they ONLY describe the "increase" in T levels as being significant, withOUT numbers, and they are ambiguous as to the reference numbers - do they mean baseline or as compared to the anastrozole group?
4) this is the extent of the clinical reliability assertion: "real-world test recently performed in Mexico" BWAHAHA
there are a number of other problems i have with this article, but i dont have time.
an important thing to mention is that: tren will occupy ARs and PgRs in the HPTA, which is probably what makes it so suppressive. an androgen which only binds to the AR and does not aromatize (therefore the ER isnt flooded) will be much less suppressive, ie. primo, winny, masteron, var, tbol, etc....also works when you add an AI to an aromatizing steroid like test, methyltest, eq, etc....suppression will probably be reduced.
so there certainly is something to the use of AIs during test cycles that might prevent complete shutdown....i dont think the folks who conducted that "study" ar far off base, but their methods and ethics are questionable at best and their science is even more shakey.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ThER6KinG in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2010, 01:52 PM
- By acwingfoot in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2010, 09:52 PM
- By jd75 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:59 PM
- By jd75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:18 AM
- By UofIlifting11 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 08-08-2008, 05:02 PM