Methyl-Plex VS M1,4DD

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well goals, stats, experience? they are two different compounds need alot more answers before any of us can give you a recommendation

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
well goals, stats, experience? they are two different compounds need alot more answers before any of us can give you a recommendation
well my goals are to put a good bit of size and strength...i'm just finishing up my cutting cycle right now so i can handle some fat from a cycle. my stats are around 188 pretty good % of bodyfat but my calipers havent came in yet.

I used 1ad and superdrol in the past with good results.

i have some recent pics on my myspace page if you want to check them out.

edit i'll post a pic

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you can afford it I would go with the 1,4 but that could get very EXPENSIVE with a 15% conversion rate you would need at least 200mg a day probablly more like 250-300mg

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
isnt that pretty high...i was under the impression that the dosage to use m1,4dd was something like this...

Week 1 60mg
week 2 90 mg
week 3 90 mg
week 4 90 mg

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
isnt that pretty high...i was under the impression that the dosage to use m1,4dd was something like this...

Week 1 60mg
week 2 90 mg
week 3 90 mg
week 4 90 mg
That's what the bottle says but you need a whole lot of it.
Around 120-240 mg a day is the range. They are 30mg a pill I believe. I'd run some type of Phera product or superdrol product. TRN/TST maybe?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Week 1 60mg
week 2 90 mg
week 3 90 mg
week 4 90 mg
90mg will only result in about 13.50mg of dbol

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
That's what the bottle says but you need a whole lot of it.
Around 120-240 mg a day is the range. They are 30mg a pill I believe. I'd run some type of Phera product or superdrol product. TRN/TST maybe?
i bought 2 bottles of m1,4dd and i have 1 bottle of methyl-plex at the house..how would i dose the 2 together?

so should i use like 4 pills a day for the whole 30 days or work myself up in doses?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ripped there were several threads on the conversion ratio and they all came to about the 15% conversion rate conclusion.

so 90mgx15% = 13.5mg

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
ripped there were several threads on the conversion ratio and they all came to about the 15% conversion rate conclusion.

so 90mgx15% = 13.5mg
so how does this sound stacked with methyl-plex ( i'm not 100% positive about stacking 2 methyls together)

week 1 90 mgs m1,4dd 10mg plex
week 2 120 mgs m1,4dd 20mg plex
week 3 120 mgs m1,4dd 30 mg plex
week 4 150mgs m1, 4dd 30 mg plex

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's my thought. Since it's 15% Dbol. Swallow 12 pills a day. That comes out to 54mg of Dbol.

I wonder how hepatoxic that would be. Probably kill the liver after 1 week of it.

And would 180 mg's even be effective?

As I have seen many people throw down 50mg ED of Dbol for a cycle in addition to Test E and Deca.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
so how does this sound stacked with methyl-plex ( i'm not 100% positive about stacking 2 methyls together)

week 1 90 mgs m1,4dd 10mg plex
week 2 120 mgs m1,4dd 20mg plex
week 3 120 mgs m1,4dd 30 mg plex
week 4 150mgs m1, 4dd 30 mg plex
Was wondering if you never started this cycle ?