Rocky82 help a brother out

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i've gotta call back tommorow but i'm 90% sure i just got a job at my gym, so i've got some cash flow while at school. So ya i need to get SHREDDED i'm pulling out all the stops, this is what i'm thinking:

Weeks 1-10 200mg Test Prop eod
Weeks 1-10 150mg Tren Ace eod
Weeks 1-10 25mg Aromasin
Weeks 1-11 .5mg cabergoline m/f

Then i'll do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off of Clenbuterol at 120mcg or so. If i can afford it i'll also throw in some Oratropin at 40mcg ed or 80mcg eod. Like i said i want to get as cut as possible in 10 weeks, and i'm considering someone like Bobo to help me with diet. If you can think of a better cycle then by all means post it, but ya gh is out because that **** is outta my price range for now. But ya you name it i can get it, primo, var, halo, masteron e/a, winny,deca,tren e/a, etc. I'm currently 281lbs and i'm too fat for my liking, i've done 2 cycles before this one and they have been WAY to low of doses for my size. So it's time to test the waters :).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll bump this.

damn dude youre 280! You should post some pics....but anyway i will follow this thread. if you turn it into a log that would be even better because eventually i will need to cut too and I never have so it will be interesting to see. i was thinking masteron if you need another injectable but then again there are alot of choices. well good luck.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If your looking to cut, I suggest T3 and an EC stack along with the test/tren to counter ant catabolism from the T3. I am no fan of Clen. Harsh sides and downregulation of the receptors. Ephedrine continues to exert it's fat loss effects even after you build up a tolerance and can no longer "feel" it.

The only thing I have experienced melt fat off me faster than T3 was Trimax, and it is no longer. I hear Dicana is similar but I have never tried it and remain skeptical at this point. Only down side I can see is you will most likely not gain any LBM while taking T3 even while using stong Anab/Andro compounds but if your only concerned with dropping fat ....

IMHO

Edit: I have never used Tren and don't know what kind of cardiovascular danger there may be mixing it with Clen or EC. However, I am using test suspension, MTRN, MZol, T3 and Ephedrine right now and am having no troubles. Cardio endurance is actually slowly climbing and my BP is remaining within acceptable ranges. (I do realize tren and MTRN are not the same thing but I think they have some similarities FWIW)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll post pics when i'm CONTEST cut, lol. Ya BP i don't really like the way i feel on clen. I'd like ot use T3 if it's THAT good. Ya when cutting i'd like to use either primo or tren because of their ability to keep you anabolic while in a calorie deficient. And Pistonpump, you can't beat Test+Tren, unless you add maybe var or something like that. Even though my last cutter had underdosed Tren in it i was still noticing fatloss, and awesome strength gains and it curbed my hunger as well, ppl were tellin me i was lookin bigger all the time. God tren is awesome,lol

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
The cycle looks fine CHAPS. Dont worry about not having the $$ for GH. I dont use it anymore unless I'm 10-12% bf. You really cant see the fat loss and skin thinning properties at a bf higher than that. I'd highly recommend a 4-1 or 5-1 carb cycling diet. It's what I'm doing now and having great results. Days 1 through 4 are no more than 75 g carbs per day (gotta have the 31 g from SizeOn, I love that stuff), and the 5th day is no less than 500 g to carb-up. I keep my carb up day as clean as possible (rice, cous cous, oatmeal, etc), while others just eat anything and everything. Whatever works i guess. AS far as the stims, I'm a fan of Lipo6 stacked with some straight Ephedrine, say 75 mg daily. I will not and have not tried clen and or t3. I know too much about physiology and pharmacology and combining a beta agonist like clen with something like thyroid hormone is just asking for atrial fibrillation and throwing a clot to your brain. Does this happen often? Of course not. Can it and has it? Yes. And it aint gonna be me wasting away in a some hospital bed drooling like a retard because I had a stroke in my 20's. Ok enough ranting...

So the cycle, some ephedrine and Lipo6 (or other ECA type stack), DC training, carb cycling, and 4-5 days of cardio per week will do you fine. Follow up with IGF-1 during post cycle therapy (not during the cycle, it will spike your appetite) and you'll fill out nicely (as you up the carbs) and lean out even more (it's virutally impossible to gain fat while on IGF-1 unless you're eating like Fat Bastard).

I'm actually in week 2 of a 10-12 week cutter myself. 1 g sust weekly with 100 mg ED Halodrol, 6 mg Mega-trn, Lipo6, Sesathin, and a carb cycling diet like I outlined. I may run tren ace for 6 weeks in the middle but I'm not sure...oh who am I kidding of course I will, 125 mg EOD. Just make sure your diet is on point. It's the most important aspect of how you will look, esp on a cutter. You'll come to love your carb-up days. You can actually look at yourself in the mirror at the gym and be pleased with the full physique you know you have but are hiding for the rest of the week due to depletion.

Good luck man, and keep us posted.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't use the aromasin unless you need it (and you shouldn't with those compounds and a good diet) .. you'll lose your libido with what little estrogen you'll have

i also don't think you need the cabergoline ... also i know you're a very large dude .. but that's still a fair amount of tren to run for 10 weeks .. your kidneys are not gonna like you much

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i think that's what i need to do is cycle my carbs. I'll probably be using metformin or GXR to help partition carbs n such. Last cut i dropped like 12lbs of fat but i wanted more fatloss, and i was doing a 40/40/20 split. From the sounds of it cycling carbs is the way to go. Do you also cycle calories?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Glenihan i wanna keep estrogen under control and haven't used Aromasin before, would 12.5mg be better? Also i'm keeping the cabergoline in their as i had prolactin issues off of M1t and what only turned out to be 120mg of tren/week! Also i'll be running cycle support to help keep everything in check and most likely get blood work around week 5 or so.

Rocky82, i LOVE lipo 6 i find even without the ephedrine it's awesome, i also like to add more yohimbine hcl and i notice it cuts the gut fat nicely. Haven't used sesamin or anything like that yet, i've heard good things though. And ya it goes without saying that diet is most important, I kept my carbs too high last time to cut the amount of fat that i wanted to.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would honestly only run it at 12.5 eod at most until you see a reason to increase it

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
THAT potent eh? Ok that's good, saves me some cash, lol. For pct i wanted to use some Alpha Drive+Restore+igf-1, should be good, lol.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Also what is everyone's views on T4? It's weaker than t3 and i'm considering trying it out, after all the thyroid is the real fatburning furnace of the body.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Also what is everyone's views on T4? It's weaker than t3 and i'm considering trying it out, after all the thyroid is the real fatburning furnace of the body.
Mixed opinions you will find.

I prefer T3 as there is no conversion rate to be concerned with as it IS the active. To me it's kinda like deciding between 4AD and Test. I like 4AD but if given the choice ...

T4 is a slow-acting pre-hormone. Ingested T4 takes four days to peak in the blood, and the overall effects aren't reached for about six weeks. With T3 full pharmacologic response occurs within 2 or 3 days

About 20 percent of the body's T3 comes from the synthesis of T3 within the thyroid. The rest of the T3 is derived when an enzyme (called a deiodinase) removes one iodine molecule from T4. While T4 is converted to T3 in a number of locations in the body, the main place that this occurs is in the liver.

All the thyroid hormone metabolic activity comes from T3. Except during pregnancy, when T4 is needed for the fetus to develop properly, T4 is in the body just to be converted to T3.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
CHAPS, to answer your first question, the calories follow the carbs in the cycle diet. Obviously the carb up day will be a calorie spike, but the depletion days for me are around 3000 cals. As far as t4, the general rule is t4 is 4x weaker than t3, that is 25 mcg of Cytomel = 100 mcg thyroxine. As far as dosing t3, you want to taper up and down very slowly. Your thyroid gland is NOT as resilient as your testicles in recovering from exogenous hormone administration. I know a guy in his 30's that while he doesnt compete, has been in a few mags and is on lifetime thyroxine therapy perscribed by his doc because he totaly blew out his thyroid with t3 usage. I've never used myself, but something like this is what I would do if i were to try it:

12.5 mcg for 4 days, increasing 12.5 mcg every 4 days up to 75 mcg, and then reverse the cycle back down. Just remember, thyroid hormone increases your metabolism, so that means an increased appetite in some. If you have enough self control to channel that increased humger into low carb, hi-protein meals then all the power to you. Personally, when I skip meals and get increased hunger, I crave carbs, which for this diet is especially unfavorable on the depletion days, which is 80% of the time.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'd definitely need something to control appetite if i choose to use T3 then.