Halodrol-50 vs Pro-turinabol

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.67%

Halodrol-50 vs Pro-turinabol

While there is a ton of info on this and other forums re: Halodrol, there is little to no info on Gaspari's Pro-turinabol.

My question is, if I have both, what are the main differences and which is more likely to get better results (i.e. gains vs sides)?

The active ingredient in Halodrol is:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3, 17b-diol

The active ingredient in Pro-turinabol is:

4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-ol

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

I finished up a H50 about 6 weeks ago..maybe 7. Never took turinabol. I can speak for H50 and say they weren't many sides to speak of. elevated BP for a few days, mild back pumps, random side pains but nothing bad at all. Not to mention I didn't lose a step in PCT and continued to gain. I was worried I would lose the pump after the cycle but I never missed a beat. Good ol' creatine and DHEA. Its about time I schedule my bloodwork to really see. I'll do that today. looks like a slow day here at work.

overall I went from 202 to 212...but lost at least 5 lbs of fat, probably alittle bit more. H50 was a great drug sad to see it go.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

pro-turinabol is the precursor (prohormone) to oral turinabol and H50 is bascially the same as OT. H50 will provide much better results, especially considering how underdosed the pro-turin is and the fact that it still has to be converted in the liver to OT.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dafrenchdude66
    While there is a ton of info on this and other forums re: Halodrol, there is little to no info on Gaspari's Pro-turinabol.

My question is, if I have both, what are the main differences and which is more likely to get better results (i.e. gains vs sides)?

The active ingredient in Halodrol is:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3, 17b-diol

The active ingredient in Pro-turinabol is:

4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-ol
    There is limited info on Pro-Turinabol because there was limited use, and it wasn't out for long. Some probably steered clear of it, as Gaspari couldn't get the compound structure right on their write-up.

Between their write-up and the Supp Facts label, they listed it as:

4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-ol - This is basically 17a-methyl-clostebol. Probably the intended target hormone, and not OT.

4a-chloro-17a-methyl-4-androstene-3,17-diol - According to one chemist, this exact compound cannot exist, as there is no alpha or beta 4-chloro. If we ignore the 4a, and assume it was a mistake, and say it's 4-chloro-17a-methyl-4-androstene-3,17-diol, then we have the same primary compound as Pro-Magnon 25.

4a-chloro-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-3, 17-diol - This looks like 4-chloro-17a-methyl-Androstanediol (can that exist, aside from the 4a??). Either way, it's not a precursor to OT
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    pro-turinabol is the precursor (prohormone) to oral turinabol and H50 is bascially the same as OT. H50 will provide much better results, especially considering how underdosed the pro-turin is and the fact that it still has to be converted in the liver to OT.
    Pro-T is not the precursor to OT (If we even know the true compound). It doesn't even share the additional double-bond (the "-ene" in the 1 position). Even assuming it's the same compound as Pro-Magnon 25, it is very underdosed.

Halodrol and Turinabol are not the same. Halodrol is the precursor, as it shares the 4-chloro, 17a-methyl, & diene (1,4) structure with the difference at the 3 position (-ol vs. -one). Once the 3b-HSD enzyme changes it to the 3-one, you have OT - 4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methylandrost-1,4-dien-3-one
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    There is limited info on Pro-Turinabol because there was limited use, and it wasn't out for long. Some probably steered clear of it, as Gaspari couldn't get the compound structure right on their write-up.

Between their write-up and the Supp Facts label, they listed it as:

4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-ol - This is basically 17a-methyl-clostebol. Probably the intended target hormone, and not OT.

4a-chloro-17a-methyl-4-androstene-3,17-diol - According to one chemist, this exact compound cannot exist, as there is no alpha or beta 4-chloro. If we ignore the 4a, and assume it was a mistake, and say it's 4-chloro-17a-methyl-4-androstene-3,17-diol, then we have the same primary compound as Pro-Magnon 25.

4a-chloro-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-3, 17-diol - This looks like 4-chloro-17a-methyl-Androstanediol (can that exist, aside from the 4a??). Either way, it's not a precursor to OT
    mmm...i would think with the proper dosage, 17a-clostebol would be fantastic. no estrogen, no DHT, just the goodness of test. plus you could run it with deca (without a 5AR inhibitor) and have no MPB, gyno or prostate concerns.

i admit i am lost on these compounds now. i was always under the impression that pro-Turin was a dione or diol, but that's just from memory....i also didnt realize that halodrol and pro-mag were diols and not active steroids. are you 100% on that? i'd look it up but i've never been interested in compounds to replace tbol, which is great, cheaper, and readily available.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah, 17a-clostebol does sound good, and that is the target hormone of Pro-Magnon 25 (which everyone seemed to like).

Both Pro-Mag & HD were actually prohormones (both were diols). I can't post any links to their write-ups/structures, as none of our sponsors carry them anymore. But I can tell you what their structures are:

Halodrol - 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol

Target Hormone: Oral Turinabol - 4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one

Pro-Magnon 25 - 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17-diol

Target Hormone: "methylclostebol" - 4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3-one

We still don't know for sure what Pro-Turinabol was, but my guess would be underdosed Pro-Mag.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc/Epistane vs Halodrol-50
    By broken7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 12:05 AM
  2. Superdrol vs. Halodrol-50 for first cycle
    By TotallyJacked in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 07:02 PM
  3. Halodrol 50 vs. Halodrol Liquigels
    By PhilABowl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4