liftbiggetbig

Awards
500 mg/week prop
250mg bold base
100mg drol/day

thoughts? pinning daily.

liftbiggetbig

Awards
anybody have any experience with bold base?

i've heard its oging to be quite painful and small ester bolds tend to have flu like sides for a week or so. true?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure but i will bump this for you. bold base sounds so good but im a newbie so i wouldnt try it yet. base has no ester right?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run bold base transdermal. injected short-ester bold supposedly hurts like crazy.

liftbiggetbig

Awards
run bold base transdermal. injected short-ester bold supposedly hurts like crazy.

its already made as an injectable, its not powder. i've heard short ester bold hurts like crazy to, but the dosage per cc is pretty low. its a mix of bold base and prop at 25mg bold base and 50mg prop per cc. since its pretty weakly mixed im going to hope that the pain isn't anything too bad :eek:

i think the pain will be outweighed by the super fast acting boldenone though, and i love eq so seeing results as fast as i will with the base should be neat :)

anybody with experience involving short ester or no ester bold?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can always add BB or sterile oil to it cant you?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its already made as an injectable, its not powder. i've heard short ester bold hurts like crazy to, but the dosage per cc is pretty low. its a mix of bold base and prop at 25mg bold base and 50mg prop per cc. since its pretty weakly mixed im going to hope that the pain isn't anything too bad :eek:

i think the pain will be outweighed by the super fast acting boldenone though, and i love eq so seeing results as fast as i will with the base should be neat :)

anybody with experience involving short ester or no ester bold?
i know the exact product you're referring to :)

and that product, according to the brewmaster himself, hurts ALOT. you can cut with sterile oil, of course.

i've used bold base transdermal. in fact i am using some in this current cycle. i like it, but all TDs give me a nice rush. you get all the sides alot sooner too, if you are prone to them, along with all the good stuff. watch out for the anxiety at reasonably high doses.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

and that product, according to the brewmaster himself, hurts ALOT. you can cut with sterile oil, of course.

i've used bold base transdermal. in fact i am using some in this current cycle. i like it, but all TDs give me a nice rush. you get all the sides alot sooner too, if you are prone to them, along with all the good stuff. watch out for the anxiety at reasonably high doses.
should 300mg twice a week of eq undec be fine or will i most likely get anxiety?(600mgweek) Ive heard people have real bad paranoia @ high doses of eq. what causes this?

liftbiggetbig

Awards

if you know the product i'm sure you know what i'm talking about :D should be fun though :eek:

i haven't had a problem with anxiety, in fact i haven't heard of that problem with bold? care to eleaborate?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i hope that cycle works out for ya brutha, but i've heard bold. prop can be quite painful. i can't imagine what bold. base would be like. i don't know if mixing it w/ prop would make it an easier.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you know the product i'm sure you know what i'm talking about :D should be fun though :eek:

i haven't had a problem with anxiety, in fact i haven't heard of that problem with bold? care to eleaborate?
i have no idea why boldenone causes anxiety for some. it's just one of those things. i got it the worst when i was taking 1,4ad (a good PH to boldenone) @ 900mg/day - the anxiety was ridiculous within a week. currently i am using the bold base transdermal and no anxiety yet, but i'm sure it will come on soon.

300mg of EQ wont do much. most go 400mg or higher, but i never go below 600mg.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

I would listen to this, the only form of blod base that doesn't hurt is in a cyclodextrin. and even cutting it doen't do much as it really isn't a recrystallization problem so much is it a chemical proprerty of the bold base.

liftbiggetbig

Awards
I would listen to this, the only form of blod base that doesn't hurt is in a cyclodextrin. and even cutting it doen't do much as it really isn't a recrystallization problem so much is it a chemical proprerty of the bold base.

well im gunna give it a try and if it sucks really bad then i'll get some dif gear. i just wanted to try this stuff out, thought it might be fun :fool2:

guess i'll know in 5-7 days. first pin is on tuesday so i'll let you guys know :cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Old Witch Anabolics 21
Anabolics 24
RedwolfWV Anabolics 4
Anabolics 6