Superdrol - The Perfect Run

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be doing a 3 week cycle of SD soon. I want evertything to be perfect as SD is pretty strong.

I have heard all the nonsense about delayed gyno and I'm trying to figure out what the ideal PCT is for SD. I am going to do a 3 week cycle at 10,20,20mg respectively. I will be running cycle support starting a week before and going all the way through PCT.

I currently have some Nolva on hand but I was thinking about using Toremifene. What is the ideal PCT for a 3 week SD cycle??

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Also, I am going to run Restore by ALRI as well.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Running Novla is fine. Just make sure that you have enough on hand if it does pop up three months down the road or something bizarre like that.

Keep your PCT simple with Novla, a natty test booster (something like Alpha Drive, Powerfull, etc), cortisol support, etc, etc. Best of luck.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running Novla is fine. Just make sure that you have enough on hand if it does pop up three months down the road or something bizarre like that.

Keep your post cycle therapy simple with Novla, a natty test booster (something like Alpha Drive, Powerfull, etc), cortisol support, etc, etc. Best of luck.
Word by a brotha from a different motha. Ive honestly never used Nolva during PCT and have recovered great each time. Thats just my personal preference and i respond GREAT to alris Restore. Restore+Powerfull IMO would be kick ass. You have the cort. support, natty test booster , and 6-bromo which doesnt totaly kill estro but majorly boosts test!

Good luck bro and eat plenty of clean carbs and ull put on some good weight!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established

Keep your post cycle therapy simple with Novla, a natty test booster (something like Alpha Drive, Powerfull, etc), cortisol support, etc, etc. Best of luck.
Rage, I have some Powerfull, Symmetry and Cissus that I can use. I was going to get retain to control cortisol but I got Restore instead because it has some ingredients to control estrogen, prolactin and induce Test. production in addition to the mBaet for cotrisol supression. Is it a bad idea to run this?

And also, do you think Nolva would be better than trying toremifene?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Word by a brotha from a different motha. Ive honestly never used Nolva during post cycle therapy and have recovered great each time. Thats just my personal preference and i respond GREAT to alris Restore. Restore+Powerfull IMO would be kick ass. You have the cort. support, natty test booster , and 6-bromo which doesnt totaly kill estro but majorly boosts test!

Good luck bro and eat plenty of clean carbs and ull put on some good weight!
Thanks for the response...do you suggest Restore/Powerfull only and then use Nolva if estrogen sides appear?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response...do you suggest Restore/Powerfull only and then use Nolva if estrogen sides appear?
Sounds like a great plan to me bro. Keeping nolva on hand is always a smart idea and cant hurt but Restore/ Powerfull would be an awesome PCT i believe. I doubt you could go wrong bro!

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the legalities, I can't figure out why someone should NOT do Nolva....

It helps restore lipids as well, and the toxicity for the short run of PCT should be negligible compared to all of those yummy methyl groups that we are taking in during the cycle itself.

Women go on this stuff for years.

So can someone discuss the main reasons why Nolva should only be kept for emergencies? It seems to me that all of these odd preparations that are coming out OTC meant for PCT are unproven.

Regards,
R

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the legalities, I can't figure out why someone should NOT do Nolva....

It helps restore lipids as well, and the toxicity for the short run of post cycle therapy should be negligible compared to all of those yummy methyl groups that we are taking in during the cycle itself.

So can someone discuss the main reasons why Nolva should only be kept for emergencies? It seems to me that all of these odd preparations that are coming out OTC meant for PCT are unproven.

Regards,
R
I have always looked at nolva as being mandatory but it seems like some of these new products are working good for people. I also read recently that in 3 weeks, there is little LH surpression so it is much easier to jumpstart the HPTA. I am still researching as my instinct tells me to take Nolva but I dont like the libido lowering effects.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It helps restore lipids as well, and the toxicity for the short run of post cycle therapy should be negligible compared to all of those yummy methyl groups that we are taking in during the cycle itself.

Regards,
R
Well when OTC stuff does the exact same job and HAS been proven why not go with it? Also a lot of these OTC offer more benefits then the SERM does, Free test raise, prolactin help, cortisol blocking. Idk i just have never used Nolva and havnt ever had a problem and come back VERY quick off my cycles.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hell, go with the restore then. From what I've seen, it has had pretty good feedback. You should be good if you follow everything to a T.

Umm...it's up to you what you want to use for PCT. IMHO I would suggest you to use Novla (if this is your first time with SD), then if everything is going smoothly switch over to Torme after a couple weeks or so. You could try running Torme, Ralox, anything. The only problem is that all of these other SERM don't have as much feedback as we'd like them to. So, if you want to experiment then feel free but I'd be safe.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I,m with 3clispegt on this one, I have run superdrol and a few others without nolva and never had any gyno problems to speak of, I realize this is very individual, but just a three week cycle, i just dont see the need for it personally, and superdrol really lowers estrogen levels anyway, I would just front load AI,s cycle support and take it throughout and through pct, say with restore or any of the others. R u planning a log ????

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I,m with 3clispegt on this one, I have run superdrol and a few others without nolva and never had any gyno problems to speak of, I realize this is very individual, but just a three week cycle, i just dont see the need for it personally, and superdrol really lowers estrogen levels anyway, I would just front load AI,s cycle support and take it throughout and through post cycle therapy, say with restore or any of the others. R u planning a log ????
Yes I will surely do a log. Right now, I'm thinking of running Nolva along with Restore for the first couple weeks. I plan on starting AIs cycle support 1 week before the cycle and running it through PCt.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the cycle bro, are you running the nolva at 40/20/20

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always looked at nolva as being mandatory but it seems like some of these new products are working good for people. I also read recently that in 3 weeks, there is little LH surpression so it is much easier to jumpstart the HPTA. I am still researching as my instinct tells me to take Nolva but I dont like the libido lowering effects.

You know what's weird when I first started out i would say only about 5% of the people I knew or on the boards used nolv as pct it was all about chlomid

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
You know what's weird when I first started out i would say only about 5% of the people I knew or on the boards used nolv as post cycle therapy it was all about chlomid
I remember those days. Nolva, then just ATD....but wait... DELAYED GYNO....now its back to Serms.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I never bought that run ATD solo deal. IMO, a SERM is an absolute staple in any PCT regardless of what other's may have experienced.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I like overkill in post cycle therapy.

Plan 1:
Week 1: Toremifene 120, Rebound XT 25mg , DHEA 200mg, Lean Extreme 150mg, Fenugreek 3 pills, Activate 1600mg, CEE

Week 2: Tormifene 60, Rebound XT 50mg, DHEA 200mg, Lean Extreme 100mg, Fenugreek 4 pills, Activate 1600mg, CEE

Week 3: Toremifene 30, Rebound XT 50mg, DHEA 100mg, Lean Extreme 50mg, Fenugreek 5 pills, Activate 1600mg, CEE

Week 4: Tormifene 30, Rebound XT 75mg, DHEA 100mg, Fenugreek 6 pills, Activate 1600mg, CEE

Week 5: Rebound XT 75mg, DHEA 50mg, Activate 800mg, CEE

Plan 2: (Dr D's)
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

Plan 3:
Week 1: Nolva 40, Rebound XT 25mg , DHEA 200mg, Lean Extreme 150mg, Fenugreek 3 pills, Activate 1600mg, CEE

Week 2: Nolva 40, Rebound XT 50mg, DHEA 200mg, Lean Extreme 100mg, Fenugreek 4 pills, Activate 1600mg, CEE

Week 3: Nolva 20, Rebound XT 50mg, DHEA 100mg, Lean Extreme 50mg, Fenugreek 5 pills, Activate 1600mg, CEE

Week 4: Nolva 20, Rebound XT 75mg, DHEA 100mg, Fenugreek 6 pills, Activate 1600mg, CEE

Week 5: Rebound XT 75mg, DHEA 50mg, Activate 800mg, CEE

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's either between 1 or 3. 2 is overkill for this cycle. And, I'd drop the ATD during PCT. You shouldn't need it.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
It's either between 1 or 3. 2 is overkill for this cycle. And, I'd drop the ATD during post cycle therapy. You shouldn't need it.

He's right about the ATD the only reason I use it because it seems to make me stronger, so I'll take any little reward I can get during PCT.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I have ALRI Restore in the mail.

I was thinking of running that for 4 weeks and running a couple weeks of nolva overlapped with it.

So,
Week 1 - Nolva 40mg, 3 caps Restore
Week 2 - Nolva 20mg, 3 caps Restore
Week 3 - Restore
Week 4 - Restore

I also plan on running Fenugreek, Creatine and probably Powerfull/Cissus throughout the PCT.

Restore has mbAet to control Cortisol so I dont think LX will be necessary.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He's right about the ATD the only reason I use it because it seems to make me stronger, so I'll take any little reward I can get during post cycle therapy.
That stuff destroys my immune system so I have to stay away from it for the most part.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't hurt you to run Novla for 3 weeks, 3rd week being very modest.

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
**** i can Nolva as easy and as cheap as the over the counter products, i like Nolva and a natty test booster...always a good route to go, if you can get clomid, 3 weeks of clomid and nolva after 3 weeks of SD would be rock solid!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you can get clomid, 3 weeks of clomid and nolva after 3 weeks of superdrol would be rock solid!
do you mean run clomid and nolva together for three weeks in post cycle therapy? if so, what would be the dosages for each?