Which Steroids Do not cause a pump? Good steroids for runners??

mike49

Awards
I know supposedly a pump is a good thing when working out, but I am also a distance runner. A while a go i did a var, tbol, and proviron cycle for strength. The problem was that my legs got so pumped when I was running, that I couldnt run as far or fast. It deffinately made my muscles stronger, but the pump was too bad I could only run 3 miles instead of 10. Now since these had short half lives, when it got too bad i could stop taking them. However, i really needed test in the cycle i think and my next cycle I wanted to use Sus and Eq for strength and to up my red blood cell count and eyrothproten (sp) levels for more endurance. i may even throw in some igf to help repair my muscles quicker... My question is will Sus, Eq, and IGF also cause an unbearable pump? Any othe distance runners out there that have any experience with this??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
EQ gives me massive pumps. Counter productive to my cardio sessions.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I only go about 4 miles, but I try to help.

I recommend the NHA stack (ActivaTe and Rebound) though not a steriod. Makes me want to run.

No pump problems with Phera-Plex. Low dose (10mg)Superdrol is ok, but higher doses can cause pump problems.

riftvalley50

Awards
Cycles of halodrol and pheraplex never gave me issueswhen running 25-35 miles a week. My longest runs were 6 miles but if I had wanted to run 10 I don't think pumps would have been a problem.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
In my experience for the most part, androgens and endurance training are oil and water. I'd get some Citrilline Malate or BodyOctane by Man.

If you were deadset on using androgens I might go with 20 mgs of var ed with 200 mgs of eq weekly.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Cycles of halodrol and pheraplex never gave me issueswhen running 25-35 miles a week. My longest runs were 6 miles but if I had wanted to run 10 I don't think pumps would have been a problem.
Yeah, I'm over 20 miles per week right now on the 5th week of a PP cycle and no problems with pumps. I was starting to get some back tightness at 20mg so I had to drop it to 10mg this week but other than that it has only helped my running endurance.

mike49

Awards
Alright thanks. Maybe I'll try var and eq and use sust later