Fina Prop cycle

phastcel

Awards
Hows this for a fina prop cycle?

week 1-12 Fina 75mg EOD (or should i go 100)
week 1-12 Prop 150mg EOD

During cycle i was considering doing the aromasin/nolva stack recommended in a recent thread to keep cholesterol down
aromasin 10-25mg ed
nolva 10mg ed
Ive also read that raloxifene is better to run than nolva, so im kinda up in the air about which of those 2 methods to run during cycle.

post cycle therapy-thinking i will go toremifene instead of nolva
120mg/day first 3-4 days
60-90mg/day through week 2
30mg/day week 3
(is that all? whats the conversion for mg toremifene citrate->mg capsule toremifene)

Along with this will go milk thistle, ALA for liver and lots of water daily.

Any other suggestions to clean this cycle up to cause the least damage and see the best gains are welcome. Wont up the dosages of fina or prop b/c if i cant see gains with that, then im doing something else wrong. Im in no hurry and have plenty of time to prep any changes.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks fine except the length...i never run tren ace/prop past 2 months, but it's up to you. If you're running that long i'd say it's easier to switch to tren enan and sust. And no you wont bloat from long ester test preps unless you're eating like a slob. I run 1 g sustanon weekly on my cutting cycles and get shredded.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't run tren that long .. its too harsh a compound .. 8 weeks is plenty for tren

phastcel

Awards
i wouldn't run tren that long .. its too harsh a compound .. 8 weeks is plenty for tren
First 8 weeks or back 8? I always hear that tren is harsh, but how so? Ive read that toxicity of it is over-hyped and usually b/c of bad brewing. I know it shuts down test fast, but i would think that running the prop and proper pct would take care of that. Is it harsh on the heart or something?

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
First 8 weeks or back 8? I always hear that tren is harsh, but how so? Ive read that toxicity of it is over-hyped and usually b/c of bad brewing. I know it shuts down test fast, but i would think that running the prop and proper post cycle therapy would take care of that. Is it harsh on the heart or something?

complete, fast shutdown; sleep disturbances (including insomnia and night sweats); gyno that is not responsive to nolva; severe dyslipidemia

That being said it's the best bang for your buck, but should be used sparingly IMO. I made it to 240 lbs @ 8% bf and I've only used tren twice. Now Im 255 and a bit more plump

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
to add to rocky's list ... its not liver toxic BUT its very harsh on your kidneys ... ever notice that your piss is literally brown on tren until you've had at least a gallon of water?

i would say first 8 weeks and then just test to let your body stabilize

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I take it this is a cutting/lean mass cycle? If so I'd advise some sort of carb cycling diet. If it's an all out bulking cycle then obviously carbs should be higher everyday, but this is a poor choice of compounds for such a plan.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why do you say that rocky? what's wrong with bulking on test and tren? ... personally i think they are a great combo for either bulking or cutting .. as we both know it all comes down to diet

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Glen I didnt really mean it that way. It's sort of just a subjective thing for me. When I "bulk" I always use deca in the mix for it's joint lubing properties as I go super-heavy in all my exercises. My training is pretty much exactly like Dorian Yates'. I personally find that tren dries me out too much (which is wonderful for cutting) and my joints suffer.

Again, this is just personal preference. You are 100% right though, tren and test is by far the best cycle $ for $. And as we all know (or all SHOULD know) you can bulk on winstrol and cut on anadrol, it's all about your diet.

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
bump for glenihan on this one, 8 weeks at your listed dosage seems more than sufficient......12 weeks of EOD injections is gonna be fun :D