Mistakes to avoid while on Gear
- 08-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Mistakes to avoid while on Gear
1. The use of excessive dosages: Bodybuilders like extremes more than any other athlete. One acts according to the classic incorrect assumption that "more is better." If five tablets work well, then ten must double the effect. With such an attitude the door is open to potential side effects, and it is not even justified by a clearly improved effect. The effectiveness of almost all steroids is dosage dependent up to a certain degree and is achieved when the bonding potential of steroid molecules and steroid receptors is exhausted. When the receptors of the muscle cell are saturated the remaining steroid molecules begin looking for another target. Liver dysfunctions, kidney dysfunctions, hair loss, acne, high estrogen levels, reduced production of the body's own hormones, and aggressiveness often have their origin in dosages which are too high. So called mega doses do not result in a distinctly higher strength and mass gain. Those who believe that 50 Dianabol and 1000 mg testosterone per day is the only way to an "ideal body" have, to put it mildly, the wrong information.
2. Duration of intake is too long: The non-stop use of steroids is not recommended for most athletes for two reasons. First, when high dosages are taken over a long time, the risk of potential side effects increases considerable. The chances of organ damage are especially high when oral 17-alpha alkylated steroids are continuously taken. Second, such a behavior is very dubious since the effect of the administered steroids weakens after a certain time which, with a higher dosage or a different preparation, can only be stopped briefly. Everyone should know that the stronger the steroid the faster its effect decreases so that the use over a long period of time is even more foolish. Will Anadrol the gain increase usually is reduced after only 3-4 weeks while with Deca Durabolin, for example, often continuous progress can be obtained over 10-12 weeks.
3. The use of the wrong steroid preparations: not all steroids are the same. One must make a clear distinction between highly androgenic, potentially-toxic steroids such as Anadrol, Methyltestosterone, Dianabol, Halotestin, etc. and the weaker androgenic, predominantly anabolic and less toxic preparations, such as, B. Primobolan, Deca Durabolin, Oxandrolone, Andriol, and Winstrol, Since, above all. the First mentioned drugs are the ones which cause the several side effects it makes sense to reduce their intake to a maximum of 6-8 weeks. Especially women, young adults, and older athletes should be very cautious when selecting steroid preparations. It would also be desirable that the general public and the media consider this distinction in their future negative general opinions and articles.
4. The selection of an unfavorable intake schedule: The effectiveness of every steroid program can be considerably increased by a clever combination of steroids since they have a synergetic effect. This means that with a low total dosage one can obtain better results. Since various receptors are attacked it is possible to delay the receptor saturation so that the steroid combination will remain effective over al longer period of time. At the same time potential side effects can be minimized. Instead of, for example, taking 50 mg Dianabol per day, the athlete should take 20 mg Dianabol/day and 200 mg Deca Durabolin/week. Generally one can say that best results can be obtained by combining an oral with an injectable steroid. The combination of two oral preparations such as Dianabol with Anadrol or Oxandrolone with Methyltestosterone makes less sense. Since the protein-building and nitrogen-retaining effect of most steroids decreases after a few weeks one should begin with a low dosage which is increased slowly and evenly during the intake interval. Athletes whose steroid cycle is longer than 6-8 weeks should usually switch to a completely different combination. Another frequently-made mistake is the sudden interruption of the steroid regime. Many side effects, a possible rebound effect, and strength and weight loss can be minimized if the dosages are decreased slowly and evenly. This also includes that at the end of the intake interval not the highly effective steroids such as Anadrol and testosterone are taken but that the athlete switches to milder preparations and includes these during discontinuance.
5. The use of fakes: To correct this problem is very difficult for most athletes since the black market with its overwhelming preponderance of faked steroids represents the only source of supply. Unsatisfying results, often no positive results at all, and an unusual number of side effects are unfortunately common and caused by the use of fakes. Many faked steroids are impure, do not contain the alleged substances, are often considerably under dosed or contain something completely different as specified on the label.
6. Disinterest in periodical exams by a physician: Every athlete who takes steroids should have a physician periodically check his blood, urine, ph value, liver values, and the blood pressure. As important as the preliminary implementation of these tests is the right timing. It is important that the First exam is carried out before the regime. Thus it can be determined whether the athlete has the physical condition to use steroids or, based on certain factors should avoid certain preparations. This also helps obtain reference and comparison data so that in a later exam possible changes in results can be easily determined. The second exam is recommended 5-6 weeks after the steroid intake. Further administration of steroids should depend on the result of the exams. If the results are acceptable, four weeks after termination of the steroid program another test should be made to check whether or not possible smaller deviations were normalized. Have your physician give you a written copy of your blood results and check the Various values together with your physician.
7. Negligence of external factors: The use of steroids alone does not guarantee impressive results. Their effect strongly depends on four individual factors which together have a synergetic effect and are therefore called the magic rectangle: Training, nutrition, rest, and attitude. Especially when steroids are taken many athletes have a tendency to neglect these important requirements.
- 08-19-2006, 08:56 PM
08-19-2006, 09:50 PM
I agree with all of them except for the bolded part of Number 1. I don't believe in AR downregulation, that is just me though.
08-19-2006, 10:51 PM
08-20-2006, 02:33 AM
No where in the posting did I claim to have written the article, I'm simply posting it here for informational purposes. The reason why I didn't site it was because its a source and we all know thats a no, no.
08-20-2006, 06:10 AM
08-20-2006, 06:42 AM
Just tag it at the top or bottomvthat it was found on the net and you're not the author. Or you can check that site and see if they credit an individual you could add.
08-20-2006, 06:51 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lboston in forum SupplementsReplies: 56Last Post: 06-22-2012, 06:07 PM
- By Neil5585 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2008, 01:52 PM
- By RipdnTxs2 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 25Last Post: 11-10-2005, 05:13 PM
- By AlexParty in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-05-2003, 10:05 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-10-2003, 01:02 PM