Considering taking Mega-trn....

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so if you dont know me here are my stats. I am 22, 5'11, 185lbs. I am not sure but I think probably 12%BF. I lifted for about 2 years, and then took 4 months off, out of frustration and lack of results (I ate like an idiot when I was lifting). anyhow, so now I have been really on track and went from weighing almost 200 (I think it was around 197), and now I weigh 185. I know I have gained back alot of muscle, but I want alot more. however i still want to cut out some bodyfat. Here is my current list of supplements

Powerfull (just started 3 days ago)
Cissus (started same day as powerfull)
endo test
Z force
excell
venom
the green bulge
multi vitimins
and protein powder of course haha

So I am planning on using up all of this, and then I was thinking of getting some Mega Trn. The only thing is, I know its supposed to be suuuuper powerfull, and that I should be taking other supplements with it. Does anyone know some of the side effects, or how bad it is for you? or what I need to supplement with it? I also was wondering what sort of gains I could expect to see!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest that you run a search for TRN logs here....there should be a variety of information to answer your questions.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
yeah, and it aint that powerful. It's decent but there are some better (albeit more toxic) things to choose from.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
yeah, and it aint that powerful. It's decent but there are some better (albeit more toxic) things to choose from.
Thanks for the good advice guys. My situation is that I dont want to go all out on this stuff, I just wanted to find the most powerful substance with the least side effects thats why I was considering this. What would you guys recomend?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you're on the right track right now. Stick with products like Powerful for now. Do a lot of researching before putting one of these compounds in your body.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
I think you're on the right track right now. Stick with products like Powerful for now. Do a lot of researching before putting one of these compounds in your body.
Thanks! Today is the first day where I can honestly say that I have seen big gains from last week. For example last week, for my first few sets of chest i did dips. my reps went 17 reps 1st set 19 reps second set, and 14 reps third set..... TOday I did a warm up of 15 reps, then I atached a 25lb plate (to the belt chain thingy) 15reps, then I atached a 45lb plate and did it 15reps, then I said screw it, and put on a total of 70lbs and did it 10 reps, took it off and did a drop set of just my body weight 13more reps.... This is a pretty good stack so far haha

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Today is the first day where I can honestly say that I have seen big gains from last week. For example last week, for my first few sets of chest i did dips. my reps went 17 reps 1st set 19 reps second set, and 14 reps third set..... TOday I did a warm up of 15 reps, then I atached a 25lb plate (to the belt chain thingy) 15reps, then I atached a 45lb plate and did it 15reps, then I said screw it, and put on a total of 70lbs and did it 10 reps, took it off and did a drop set of just my body weight 13more reps.... This is a pretty good stack so far haha
Good stuff. You should even think about reconsidering your current stack. I see a few things in there that can be used at another time. Seems some of the stacking is maybe for the sake of stacking. Congrats on your progress, take it easy though. Don't lift with an ego.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Good stuff. You should even think about reconsidering your current stack. I see a few things in there that can be used at another time. Seems some of the stacking is maybe for the sake of stacking. Congrats on your progress, take it easy though. Don't lift with an ego.
I didnt mean to sound as if I had an ego, just that I for once started to get some results. I have a long road to go! So which parts do you think should be used later? I hope its not the z force because I just bought another bottle today haha