Week 3: Methyl Plex 20mg / AI's Cycle Suport

post cycle therapy
Week 1: Nolva 40mg / Jungle Warfare 3
Week 2: Nolva 30mg / Jungle Warfare 3
Week 3: Nolva 20mg / JW 3 / Activate 4 caps
Week 4: Nolva 10mg / JW 3 / Activate 4 caps
Week 5: Activate 4 caps
Week 6: Activate 4 caps

*Debating running a cortisol blocker for post cycle therapy. What you think??
*Nolva...should I keep it the way it is, or do something different?
*Creatine/NO starts up on PCT
*Fish Oil w every PP dose
*Tons of clean calories

Please make any comments, concers, questions, ect....

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
At 5'11, 168lbs, you dont need steriods. You need to learn to get your diet and training down. There's no reason you cant get to at least 190lbs-200lbs naturally.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Also, how old are you by the way? I noticed you had a thread shut down cuz you werent 21. So unless you turned 21 in the last couple of weeks, you shouldnt be messing with this stuff anyways.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Also, how old are you by the way? I noticed you had a thread shut down cuz you werent 21. So unless you turned 21 in the last couple of weeks, you shouldnt be messing with this stuff anyways.
21 a couple days ago

ive been lifting for 7 years, very hardgainer even w 1k surplus in calories

anyone wanna actually help?

precious_roy

Awards
Well, I can't really help with the hormone stuff because I haven't cycled before. But I can give you a tip on the cycle support from AI. I started it about a month or so ago. Frontloading it for only a week probably won't give you enough time for the effects to kick in. I noticed that the blood pressure drop (from the hawthorne or celery seed) took about 2 to 3 weeks. I don't know about the RYR but I'd assume that it was probably the same. I would front load for about 2 weeks with the cycle support and continue it for a bit into the post cycle.

Also I believe there was a thread a while ago indicating that cycling the liver support (milk thistle) was actually counter productive and that it should be run all the time. So I would suggest that you get a seperate milk thistle supp and run it when you come off of the cycle support.

Good luck.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can't really help with the hormone stuff because I haven't cycled before. But I can give you a tip on the cycle support from AI. I started it about a month or so ago. Frontloading it for only a week probably won't give you enough time for the effects to kick in. I noticed that the blood pressure drop (from the hawthorne or celery seed) took about 2 to 3 weeks. I don't know about the RYR but I'd assume that it was probably the same. I would front load for about 2 weeks with the cycle support and continue it for a bit into the post cycle.

Also I believe there was a thread a while ago indicating that cycling the liver support (milk thistle) was actually counter productive and that it should be run all the time. So I would suggest that you get a seperate milk thistle supp and run it when you come off of the cycle support.

Good luck.
thanks...

i was thinking i would end up needing to buy 2 bottles of th cycle support. so now ill preload for 2 weeks and also take cycle cupport untill im done w Nolva

any other suggestions..hows my post cycle therapy look?

EDIT: new plan

Pre Cycle:
Load on AI's Cycle Support for 2 weeks

ON-Cylce:
Week 1: Methyl Plex 10mg / AI's Cycle Support
Week 2: Methyl Plex 20mg / AI's Cycle Support
Week 3: Methyl Plex 20mg / AI's Cycle Suport

post cycle therapy
Week 1: Nolva 40mg / Jungle Warfare 3 / AI's Cycle Support
Week 2: Nolva 30mg / Jungle Warfare 3 / AI's Cycle Support
Week 3: Nolva 20mg / JW 3 / Activate 4 caps / AI's Cycle Support
Week 4: Nolva 10mg / JW 3 / Activate 4 caps / AI's Cycle Support
Week 5: Activate 4 caps
Week 6: Activate 4 caps

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you mind posting up your diet as well? As in Macros, micros (overlooked yet still important) and ratios

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Would you mind posting up your diet as well? As in Macros, micros (overlooked yet still important) and ratios
hey, how does my pct look??

as of now i get in about 3,300 calories a day

ratio is 45c 35p 20f

arond 400 carbs 200g protein 100g fat

not sure what u mean by micros?

when ON cycle i would probably up my calories by a few hundred and maybe add some extra healthy fats

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At 5'11, 168lbs, you dont need steriods. You need to learn to get your diet and training down. There's no reason you cant get to at least 190lbs-200lbs naturally.
With all due respect, I'm with IDunk on this one.

If you slow down for a second and think about it you'll come out a lot better for it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Micronutrient=vitamins, minerals, etc., Not just how many grams and kcals of protein, carbs, and fat you are getting but what comprises them.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
i take mega maen multi daily....also usually take alcar among others

wheat bread, meats, eggs, whey, and milk comprise most of my food

i might hold off on the cycle for a while longer, cuz im going to try out hst program ina few weeks and im thinking strength will follow great after that program is done

but still for future reference do u think my pct looks good?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3300 calories isn't enough to gain I'm 5ft 1in 157lbs and I take in more than than on a non bulk on a bulk i'm upwards of 4000k more like 4500cal a days Your diet is not in check for your height and weight and goals.
3300 calories might not even be above maintenance levels for you. Maintenace meaning the amount of calories you use up a day. So if that is the case you will never gain. I'm just saying this is a possiblity since i don't know your maintenance.

also if your not eating enough your going to WASTE your first cycle it don't matter what your on if you don't EAT you don't grow.

My advice try eating like 4k a day for a good 6 weeks if you have the discipline to do that and still don't grow than think about the plex. Because the biggest part about any cycle bulking or cutting is diet.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3300 calories and only 200 grams of protein? thats is by far not enough. not even lose, especially if you are an ectomorph. by all means carry out with your plan to cycle...and be completely disappointed because your diet is absolutely horrible. also do you plan to continue that diet on pct? say goodbye to the minimal gains you would have recieved, it wouldnt surprise me if you dropped enough weight post cycle to put you below when you started. you are not ready for a cycle.

as for your post cycle therapy, its fine, although i would chuck the activiate and replace with 25mgs rebound XT.

youre probably going to cycle anyway even though your diet is completely useless for a cycle, so make sure you adjust to at least 1000 cals over your maintenance, not a couple hundred.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 23
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 8